Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best team in the NFL

yeah but Kitdy, we rugby players and fans have to complain when Rocke posts a picture of American College teams trying to play the sport !!!!
    Syracuse V NYU has always been a tough game
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Let's not make this a dick wagging contest over what nation's sport is better/worse/tougher/more hardcore/cooler/more manly/harder than the other nation's sport

We have had this discussion thousands of times over the years.
    THEY STARTED It!!!!
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    THEY STARTED It!!!!
    To be fair - at least on this forum - they usually do.

I don't hear many Americans without provocation say rugby sucks.

However, it is cool in the rest of the world to slag every aspect of American culture; in jest or for serious.

To be fair K, the RoW slags off every aspect of ALL their own and others cultures.
    It's a North American thing to be over-protective

is that aboot right
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    To be fair K, the RoW slags off every aspect of ALL their own and others cultures.
    It's a North American thing to be over-protective

is that aboot right
    I think that Canada is famous for mocking itself actually.

yeah but sarcasm still doesn't work with you guys ....... I thought my "aboot" left open that I may not have got it correct

Anyway, talking about ANYTHING in this thread woudl be better than having to think about Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    yeah but sarcasm still doesn't work with you guys ....... I thought my "aboot" left open that I may not have got it correct

Anyway, talking about ANYTHING in this thread woudl be better than having to think about Dallas
    I thought you Dallas fans learned your lesson by now. So much talent and hype every year and it gets thrown in the trash at some point in the season. I think they'll rebound and clinch a wildcard slot, simply because the NFC is horrendous this year. If I had to rank the top 10 teams right now, I'd be hard-pressed putting 3 NFC teams in that mix. The falcons are the only top 5 nfl team coming from the nfc imo.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Yeah, well, supported them for 30 years now, so this isn't the worst by a long stretch.
    Agree, they'll bring it back around, MIGHT get a wildcard and then win the Superbowl ....... hmmm, must limit myself to 2 nippy sweeties this late at night

well if we're ranking the top 5 now then here's mine

1. Ravens
    2. Colts
    3. Jets
    4. Steelers
    5. Patriots

Bump.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Bump.
    eh, it's the NFL, it's the league the coined the term Any Given Sunday b/c anyone can beat anyone, which is actually the beauty of the league and the salary cap. My Broncs gave ur Jets a hell of a run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    eh, it's the NFL, it's the league the coined the term Any Given Sunday b/c anyone can beat anyone, which is actually the beauty of the league and the salary cap. My Broncs gave ur Jets a hell of a run.
    I think the Jets gave themselves a heck of a run, they played like crap.

Also WE BEAT THE RAIDERS!!!!11!!!1! WHOOO!!elevenses!

And in the NFC west we're not that far from top spot. Just win a few in a row and we'll be there. God it's frustrating to have such a good team that just can't put it together for a whole game. I feel your pain Matra.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Is Brett Favre still around? I have started to watch American Football/Gridiron so I don't have a favourite team yet.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Go with the Colts. You'll rarely be disappointed by losses. On the other hand the 49ers... Sigh.

At least we're tied with the Cowboys. They really got owned for most of tonights game. Until the Giants stopped playing there in the fourth the most success they had was in being handed turnovers.

Edit: Of course Favre's still around. Broke his ankle this weekend though, so it's only a 50/50 chance he'll play next weekend. May end his streak at 291 consecutive (regular season) games. I think it's 315 or so if you count the post season?
    Last edited by wwgkd; 10-25-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

At this point, it really looks to me like Brett shoulda stayed retired after leaving GB.

Thread Information