Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP's Members Pets...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    actually i was pointing out how what you said before could make an excellent "thats what she said" joke

but i do have an old parakeet. its bluish i think. i dont know why its still living, the damned thing hasn't figured out that it has no real purpose or reason to live. just hurry up and die buddy.

i remember last year i was at some girl's house and she had this really old dog that was dying or something. it couldnt move, it just lay there and couldnt get up. everytime we talked the thing would suddenly puke up a lung or something. it sounded kind of liek... i dunno but it sounded hilarious.
    so me and a couple of other guys were really nerved off on the inside. eventually someone asked out of nowhere why is it not dead. the girl just started crying and saying that he was like this for awhile and he was gonna get better real soon, mind you while she was crying and stroking the damned thign it was trying to bark or something. it was such a mess. so anyway the next day i hear from my girlfriend that the poor thing had died in the night...

i've never had such a good laugh in my life. i dunno why its so funny
    I had this lovely old Female Parakeet that was so old but still didn't die. It was white and very tame. I didn't know why it didn't die but I didn't care. Then one unfortunate night a cat killed it. Despite it, I love cats and would love to own one.

I also had a parakeet exactly like baddabang's. Died by the fan. Mind you, I have an EXTENSIVE history of Parakeets .

6 cockatiels
    2 parents about 4/5 years old
    4 babies (1 boy,m 3 girls) about 4 months old
    UCP's Biggest Mercedes Benz Fan! - Umer Sharif

Owner Of UCP's Best Avatar!!!

Wow, german sheppard owners.

Are they pure-bred German sheppards or not?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by Benz_Boy_1
    6 cockatiels
    2 parents about 4/5 years old
    4 babies (1 boy,m 3 girls) about 4 months old
    when i read "2 parents about 4/5 years old" i was confused for a moment but i soon got it.

i have a pet turtle. its actually my sister's. she named it 'shelly' . it about the size of my palm. it loves crwling on the living room floor , exploring under sofas. she gets lost very often but i always find her.

My sister has a hamster Besides that, nothing. My family isn't into pets.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik

Mine is

I have a mini Schnauzer called "Lucky." I got him right after I came to Queretaro. I stoped at a vets office to ask for an address and saw him. When I asked the vet if he was sick he told me that he had rescued him from the street but was going to put him to sleep right after I left becuase he'd had him for 30 days but no one had adopted him I very well couldn't let that happen so I adopted him on the spot!!

He's been with me ever since, I love him to death and he returns that love 10 times over. People think I'm nuts but he's more like my kid than my dog I'll post pics of him as soon as spring rolls around and he gets his hair cut. It's fall in Queretaro now and starting to get chilly so I've let his hair grow out.

I've had German Sheppards also in the past, 6 in total. German Sheppards and Schnauzers rule!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Yes it is pure as they come...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    I have a mini Schnauzer called "Lucky." I got him right after I came to Queretaro. I stoped at a vets office to ask for an address and saw him. When I asked the vet if he was sick he told me that he had rescued him from the street but was going to put him to sleep right after I left becuase he'd had him for 30 days but no one had adopted him I very well couldn't let that happen so I adopted him on the spot!!
    My GF has a Schnauzer too!! I love those dogs!

You did a nice thing right there Taz

Here's a funny pic of Silver, he wasn't happy at all with that "alien" on his back hehehehe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    I love people that they go out of they way to rescue animals that is so cool.. they have a soft spot in my heart

My little bitch was cought from the street..
    She was abandoned and stuck in a net over a wall in front of my house.
    I jumped to the top of my Peugeot to take her out. She then sutck near by me and I had to keep her as she is so nice and sweet. And my girfriend promptly fell in love with her. And her flees too. She is as free of pedigree as it can be. Strange small dog. Ill post a photo of her.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    My GF has a Schnauzer too!! I love those dogs!

You did a nice thing right there Taz
    Thanks bro, I just couldn't walk out knowing he was gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Here's a funny pic of Silver, he wasn't happy at all with that "alien" on his back hehehehe.
    Wow Silver looks just like Lucky (when he has his hair cut) except he's salt and pepper. Shnauzers are great! Very smart, loyal and protective. Lucky doesn't care he's small, if anyone even looks at me funny he gets fiesty very quicky. My friends and family call him Taz Jr!! LOL.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Yes it is pure as they come...
    About 6-7 years ago, we were supposed to get pure-bred German sheppard pups that were professionally breeded. One of our family friends was a retired colonel in the PLA and after retirement, one of the gifts he recieved for his service was a profesionally bred German sheppard.

This thing was a beast, yet diciplined. The dog would accompany the owner's son (who had issues with bullies) to middle school every day and walk home after the son was safely at school by himself. This was about a 5 kilometer trip. The dog is one of the most fierce and obedient creatures I have ever seen. When people came over to his house, all he does is stay in one place and stare. The owner loved him so much he made him a stud and a breeder paired him up with another pure-bred female german sheppard, and had 3 pups.

We were supposed to get one, but our landlord (we lived in town houses) didn't allow dogs that because of noise issues. Plus, we had two cats. I wanted one so bad, such a thing that would ussually cost thousands we could have had for free.

**sighs**
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

About 6-7 years ago, we were supposed to get pure-bred German sheppard pups that were professionally breeded. One of our family friends was a retired colonel in the PLA and after retirement, one of the gifts he recieved for his service was a profesionally bred German sheppard.

This thing was a beast, yet diciplined. The dog would accompany the owner's son (who had issues with bullies) to middle school every day and walk home after the son was safely at school by himself. This was about a 5 kilometer trip. The dog is one of the most fierce and obedient creatures I have ever seen. When people came over to his house, all he does is stay in one place and stare. The owner loved him so much he made him a stud and a breeder paired him up with another pure-bred female german sheppard, and had 3 pups.

We were supposed to get one, but our landlord (we lived in town houses) didn't allow dogs that because of noise issues. Plus, we had two cats. I wanted one so bad, such a thing that would ussually cost thousands we could have had for free.

**sighs**
    hey ill take it in a heart beettttt

hey ill take it in a heart beettttt
    i have 8000 sq feet back yard he will love it...

I've a Norwegian Blue Parrot.

It's very quiet...
    ... I think it's pining for the fjords.

waka-waka-waka

"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information