Thread: C.A.R.S.

C.A.R.S.

Need a new PC....lol
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Never played this before but one thing i noticed on the prototypes, how do you know if anyone's on your left? i only see one mirror and it's for your right

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    Never played this before but one thing i noticed on the prototypes, how do you know if anyone's on your left? i only see one mirror and it's for your right
    It'll most likely come down to look left/right buttons (as used in NFS Shift / Shift 2 (also my Slightly Mad Studios)) & will most likely utilize head tracking for those that have the right gear.

no idea of it

Fans are Helping Make This Racing Game, and Will be Paid for it

Looks cool....DTM cars, 80s F1 cars, 70s F1 cars, 60s F1 cars, modern openwheel car and I think Prototypes....not sure if they have licenses for stuff, but the cars looks generic-ish. Imola looks good...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

It sometimes does occur that you are obstructed because of work or other obligations. You just have to plan ahead or take the penalty for delivering the goods to late

Thumbs up

Project Cars will be released around March 2015.
    I signed on a couple of years ago and invested EU500.00 in the project.
    So far it looks and drives well, the major problem with this type of simulation is the ridiculous amount of money charged by manufacturers for licensing rights.
    Even more frustrating is the Franchise Owners of various racing series, while we have a current Mercedes DTM car it is not allowed to wear DTM colors, the DTM 'Audi' which wasn't badged as an Audi has been dropped for the same reason.
    Porsche and Ferrari, not going to happen, but a couple of the RUF clones fill that gap.
    GM, who??
    However, despite the strange UI and an odd collection of vehicles including the 1967 Ford Mk.4 being known as a 'Ford GT40' it promises to be one of the best racing sims around, my favorite drives are the 'Formula C' (F3) and 'Formula Rookie' (Formula Ford), even the AI behave as in RL.
    Who Dares Wins

Thread Information