Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1311

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by PRC777 View Post
    Gran Turismo 4. Current goal: finish completing the game 100%. Right now, I'm at 88.9%. Who has the highest B-Spec points up in this forum? Any advice as to how to gain more B-Spec points?
    I haven't fired up my PS2 in ages. If you want to gain more B-Spec points, I guess you could speed up B-Spec- I think you hold L1 and press right on the D-pad. You can speed it up 3x that way. I used to do the Nurburgring 24 Hrs in 8, then win a F1 car and sell it for 1.7 million. I enjoyed just buying used cars I was interested in and setting and tuning the cars to get as quick a lap as possible.

In GT5, I technically bought a Scuderia, a NSX Type R, a Murcielago and an old Skyline for free.

The Murcielago is incredibly hard to tune.

Playing TD2U at the moment, quite a good game. I've brought the £7,000,000 yot. I own about 10 car. I own the Zonda Cinque and F, i drive the F the most, it's got 1300 miles on the clock. Does anyone know how to get on the secret island.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Went back to play GT Legend...almost forgot how much fun it is....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

right now i am happy playing civilization 5. yeah i know you will think of me as a retarded guy.lol i just love playing strategy games. even online games like atlantica online. so far i am avoiding WOW to avoid ruining my relationship with my lovely wife.lol

I beat Okamiden on the DS over the summer.

Quite an enjoyable game and I wish the Zelda games for the DS were executed in such an enjoyable manner. There is far too much repetition in Spirit Tracks and its predecessor.

Right now that's my favorite game for the DS.

"Tanked" on HP Touchpad.
    Fun party game on the tablet ... alcohol improves my scores
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

80-something % done with Dirt3. The Ford RS200 helped me understand why Group B was banned.

In-game YouTube uploader captures some of my more... interesting moments.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic-7McigdWI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic-7McigdWI[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qG2giYiVXc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qG2giYiVXc[/ame]
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

80% ? Man I got bored after 60 Hadnlign jsut isn't there.
    HAve to say if you think the in game RS200 is difficult then it's NOTHIGN liek the twitchiness of the real thing. D3's simulation modelling seems to ahve gone backwards
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3....I'd love to play it on PC if my PC is fast enough to run it....

Pretty fun though, but anytime I had to do something fast in FPS mode I get murdered badly...
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3....I'd love to play it on PC if my PC is fast enough to run it....

Pretty fun though, but anytime I had to do something fast in FPS mode I get murdered badly...
    I didn't know it was out already, unless this is the demo.

My strategy for gaming is very simple- pick games up a year to a year and a half after they come out.

It's much cheaper by then.

Yeah its out....I only got it because I wanted some new game to play, and with my parents visiting my driving rig is put away at the moment....so some controller based game it is....
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    80% ? Man I got bored after 60 Hadnlign jsut isn't there.
    HAve to say if you think the in game RS200 is difficult then it's NOTHIGN liek the twitchiness of the real thing. D3's simulation modelling seems to ahve gone backwards
    I was actually referring to the insane acceleration, but yeah, the car is unusually stable with the aero cranked up. But it's fun to drive around and smash things up a bit.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I was going to buy Skyrim for PS3, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

A shame that the PS3 keeps on being the 'broken' system.

Can't buy skyrim for PS3 and can't buy it for PC, haven't got the PC to play it.

It's kind of ridiculous, having bought the PS3 so i didn't have to upgrade the PC to play, and now wishing i'd never bought the PS3 and had upgraded the PC.

I'll probably get a next gen X-box thing.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    I was going to buy Skyrim for PS3, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

A shame that the PS3 keeps on being the 'broken' system.

Can't buy skyrim for PS3 and can't buy it for PC, haven't got the PC to play it.

It's kind of ridiculous, having bought the PS3 so i didn't have to upgrade the PC to play, and now wishing i'd never bought the PS3 and had upgraded the PC.

I'll probably get a next gen X-box thing.
    Heard they patched it, but I don't know how well the patching was done. I may buy it, but I heard combat is not very fluid or enjoyable.

Right now I'm not interested in Gran Turismo. Too much grinding- the prize cars are mostly standard cars and since the seasonal events give more prize money than the regular races, I have no incentive to continue the game.

I'm almost done with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It's an interesting game- combat is definitely not as fluid or as easy to pull off as Batman Arkham Asylum (I'm waiting for Arkham City GOTY edition to come out- I refuse to buy any DLC content).

But it's still an enjoyable game. Missions can be frustrating if the stealth is a requirement.

I've heard that the game play isn't different from Assassin's Creed 2, but I haven't played it, so that's not a problem. But then I don't know what the story is about.

Story aside, still a nice game, even nicer when I got it on sale for $10.

So I 100%'d Dirt3 and finished inFamous. I guess it's time to start on Little Big Planet. I was going to dedicate this entire Winter break to GT5 by buying and modifying a Toyobaru86, but I left it at home. Oh well, I did most of the fun, non-endurance races anyways. At this point I was just grinding races to feed my car habit. At least I can finally swap on aftermarket wheels on my Group A-spec Civic SiR.

I'm tempted to buy Skyrim for the PS3 but a lack of funds and the glitching is worrisome.

Thread Information