Thread: awesome pics from our show last weekend

awesome pics from our show last weekend

well after about a year of planning we finally put on our huge show last saturday. we had all our pro rider friends show up and had everything on the radio and everything. just thought i'd share a couple pics of the show. unfortunatley i didnt ride in this one but i still helped put it on a little bit and a lot of my friends were in it.

the first picture is my good friend and team mate josh normington doing a huge nine o'clock nac. he tied for first place in the best trick competition with this trick.

next picture is caleb moore doing a double grab indian air. he is the only quad rider in the world who can do a double grab. he spiced it up even more by throwing in the indian air (where you cross your legs) and later on in the day he did a double grab and landed back down with no hands on the bars.

next is derek guetter doing a big cliffhanger during the show

then finally we have caleb trying his hand at a cliff hanger at a practice event before the show.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

lookin good, id really like a go at that
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

we had a couple of my buddies riding their 50cc mini bikes around for a halftime show. one of the guys was one of my best friends casey. earlier in the day we told him he was going to backflip his 50. he had no intention of doing a flip at the show or ever for that matter. but we talked him into trying it. he went for it the first time made it all the way around but got squirrelly on the landing. he went for it again and this time rode away from it clean! he stole the show with that.

the first picture is him flipping the bike, if you look close you can see me in the background throwin my arms up.

the second picture was taken when everybody was rushing over to congratulate him for making it. thats me hugging him in the picture lol. i was so proud of him so gimmie a break ok? haha

then i decided to post this picture cuz i thought it just looked good. its caleb practicing before the show on some little jumps.

then finally we have another picture of one of josh's cat nacs.

i'll try n post up more pictures later when they are put up. there was a lot more action there that has to be seen to be believed. hopefully i can get a picture of jon guetters ATV backflip and some of the other crazy tricks that went down that day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Looks awesome.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Nice pictures, those are some sick tricks/air!
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    lookin good, id really like a go at that

I wouldn't! If there's a vehicle that I fear it's the quad (don't love trains either). They're very dangerous. Still those photos are fantastic. I had never seen anyone do that on a quad.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    I wouldn't! If there's a vehicle that I fear it's the quad (don't love trains either). They're very dangerous. Still those photos are fantastic. I had never seen anyone do that on a quad.
    they aren't as nearly as dangerous as the media makes them out to be. just like any other vehicle tho they can be deadly in the hands of an innexperienced oprerator. people see that they have four wheels and assume they can go drive them around and not get hurt. in reality however it takes time and skill to ride one just like it takes time and skill to drive a high performance car or ride a high performance motorcycle. but thank you for your kind words, not too many people have seen ATV freestyle before. its still young and not as popular but its becoming more and more popular and with people pulling tricks on them like they are now its about to blow up! i wish i could post a picture of the backflip jon did on his quad.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Thread Information