Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GT4 Help

I just did the Citroen 2CV races today.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

On the other hand, the Alpine races were really cool.

The A310 I made into an oversteering monster. It was really cool sliding into the corners. Sure it cooked the tires, but it was lots of fun. It was the first time I ever controlled a drift.

I also played with my Nismo 400R a bit. I like that car a lot too. Pictures shall come in the other thread in a bit, when I find my pen drive.

My friend just did the most stupid thing probably ever done in GT4. He lapped Test Course in the Daimler Motor Carriage. 44 minutes. There was a circular mark on his thumb where the 'X' button was Any contender?
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

That thing must have slid to the inside corner on the bends. It's actually quite an incline.

He must have been very, very, very, bored.

He should use the same car on the Nurburgring.

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    My friend just did the most stupid thing probably ever done in GT4. He lapped Test Course in the Daimler Motor Carriage. 44 minutes. There was a circular mark on his thumb where the 'X' button was Any contender?
    Omg, that thing is terribly slow

I tried to do the smallest track once and only got 20M past the start line before getting bored.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    That thing must have slid to the inside corner on the bends. It's actually quite an incline.

He must have been very, very, very, bored.

He should use the same car on the Nurburgring.
    That's exactly what I thought, he must have been unbelievably bored, except I added "get yourself a girlfriend dude".

He did try the Nürburgring, however the car can't go uphill. Impossible to lap therefore. That's a bit ridiculous
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

I dumped so much money into the Citroen. What a waste. It turned out to have 54 HP and have a top speed of 73.

I don't even think the Patent Motor Wagen has 1 HP. It's just that it's the lowest number possible.

Just bought myself a 787B in my new game. That thing is friggin' fast. I did a 10 laps showdown on High Speed Ring, tested it absolutely stock except auto setup set at 17 for the tranny. I managed 0'54.409. Could do much better however, I'm not exactly in the mood.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

I'll get that in black when the damn cars cycle back again. I do however like the stock livery too. Maybe I'll get both. I may or may not be able to afford it though once I blow all my money on the black cars. I have around 13 million.

I'll get that in black when the damn cars cycle back again. I do however like the stock livery too. Maybe I'll get both. I may or may not be able to afford it though once I blow all my money on the black cars. I have around 13 million.
    The 4 black cars cost around 8 million. You have enough money. 8,299,996 to be exact.
    Last edited by fisetdavid26; 06-10-2007 at 09:54 PM.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

He did try the Nürburgring, however the car can't go uphill. Impossible to lap therefore. That's a bit ridiculous
    I tried that - The damn thing couldn't make it up the hill to the starting line- It only could roll back down.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    I tried that - The damn thing couldn't make it up the hill to the starting line- It only could roll back down.
    There's a way to climb the hills. You have to drive from side to side in diagonals. It's possible, but it's so long.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

I just did the Citroen 2CV races today.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
    No, this actually the most fun cup in the whole game...

A 2 player game Beetle v 2CV is the most fun you can have playing a videogame.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    i have the regular zonda, and have just made it a top speed machine. ended up with a top speed of 278, so use it on any races on the high speed test track.

i take this is miles per hour?

i have had the Caddy Cien up to 470Km/h that was an effort i thought

On the other hand, the Alpine races were really cool.

The A310 I made into an oversteering monster. It was really cool sliding into the corners. Sure it cooked the tires, but it was lots of fun. It was the first time I ever controlled a drift.

I also played with my Nismo 400R a bit. I like that car a lot too. Pictures shall come in the other thread in a bit, when I find my pen drive.
    hahaha yeah i know what you mean.... i started doing it with them basically stock.... but i couldnt do it i needed something interesting so i did it up full tap.... lol........ not sure why it still slow and hard to drive but yeah...

i think i have sorted out my zonda problems.... you sorta have to slide it through the corners i have found... got a good piccy of it the other day will get it on here ASAP but yeah.... dont try and drive it normally and take all the under/over stear driving aids off.... makes life more fun
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

The 4 black cars cost around 8 million. You have enough money. 8,299,996 to be exact.
    It's good to hear that. It'd be foolish to blow all my money on black cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    No, this actually the most fun cup in the whole game...

A 2 player game Beetle v 2CV is the most fun you can have playing a videogame.
    I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    hahaha yeah i know what you mean.... i started doing it with them basically stock.... but i couldnt do it i needed something interesting so i did it up full tap.... lol........ not sure why it still slow and hard to drive but yeah...

i think i have sorted out my zonda problems.... you sorta have to slide it through the corners i have found... got a good piccy of it the other day will get it on here ASAP but yeah.... dont try and drive it normally and take all the under/over stear driving aids off.... makes life more fun
    I can't believe Polyphony has all these interesting races and stuck a 2CV one in for good measure. At least give us better prize cars. I don't want another 2CV, especially when it comes in pink!

I bought a Zonda, it has about 1000 horses, I tried setting it up. The setup worked when I had the stage 3 turbo in it, but I might have to tweak it a bit. I haven't had time to look back on it.

I can't believe Polyphony has all these interesting races and stuck a 2CV one in for good measure. At least give us better prize cars. I don't want another 2CV, especially when it comes in pink!

I bought a Zonda, it has about 1000 horses, I tried setting it up. The setup worked when I had the stage 3 turbo in it, but I might have to tweak it a bit. I haven't had time to look back on it.

i know bloody hell i thought after all that pain then i would have received more than a pink slow thing

my zonda has 960Hp and is hard to drive.... around grand vally it is only 2 seconds faster than my supercharged vette! i have found that if you slide it around the corners it wants to do that but yeah..... blisteringly quick

look at the other thread the GT4 pictures one it has 2 pics of my 7.3L Zonda doing the 2 things it does best..... sliding around the corner and doing 460Km/h (thats 287mph very roughly)
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Thread Information