Thread: URGENT Q: Was there ever a cadillac BLS-V?

URGENT Q: Was there ever a cadillac BLS-V?

According to the last part of the[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_BLS"]Cadillac BLS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame], there existed an AWD Cadillac BLS-V with over 300 BHP sold in Europe. Can anyone confirm this to be true (preferably with video, or if not, pics) that it did indeed exist and NOT a stupid wikierror. Thanks for the rapidly quickly, lightning swift responses.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Stupid wikierror, I suspect.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

so why didn't you fix the article?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

I couldn't find anything on either the BLS-V or the BLS 4, so I removed them both, and cleaned up the article a little.

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik View Post
    so why didn't you fix the article?
    I didn't even bother with clicking the link, to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeno52 View Post
    I couldn't find anything on either the BLS-V or the BLS 4, so I removed them both, and cleaned up the article a little.
    I thought they did offer a four wheel drive version, but it turns out they didn't. You learn something new everyday!
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Holy crap, you've been gone for about 7 years, what's up dude?

i was working for a crazy celebrity chef (he placed second on top chef masters and had the highest ever recorded score for a dish) as a bartender and was crazy hectic. he had restaurants in DC, NYC, and singapore. money and experience was nice but the hospitality industry is just a giant cocksucking contest filled with egotistical, talented, but uneducated douchebags and i had to get out lol.

after finishing my degree there was very little jobs in the city (i went to uoft) which i didn't want to go to some random small sh*t town where all the engineering jobs were so i jumped into foreign territory (restaurants) and got hired for a really renowned chef when i had zero restaurant experience myself. in the start i was really naive, wide-eyed, and star struck but after working my way up and being the head bartender for a period of time, there was nowhere left but management (i was not interested in a role that required me to teach more than learn). the monotony, repetitive cocksucking thats required in the hospitality industry, and corporate-smiling eventually overrode the lucrativeness and the 'omg my boss is famous' vibe. so i got the hell out and have been out of a steady job for like 8 months now? but theres only so many times i can pour a 500 dollar bottle of wine for douchebags and make 20$ cocktails with cheap rail liquor before my urge to punch my customers in the face overwhelms the psyche.

so ya wtf have you been up to? still got the fit GF and i see you have defected to the practicality of a FWD.
    Last edited by d-quik; 08-19-2013 at 01:46 PM.

That was an interesting read

The GF became the wife in 2005 and is now 17 weeks pregnant with our first child

Jumped from the Civic to a 350Z and I just recently sold it and bought a Mazda 6... it's nice, but not fast :-S

I work in retail, it sucks probably just as much as hospitality!

the main problem with working fine dining is that my taste buds have become so sensitive that i have officially become a wine snob and the dreadful feeling of becoming what i've always hated (being posh) is overwhelming. i am now that dude that goes 'oh this a 1996 vintage? this bottle sucks it rained way too much in france that year, find me the 94'. it has also taught me how shallow some women can be as i keep finding these attractive but plastic spoiled stuckup rich daddy's girls in who would normally never talk to me all of a sudden start lavishing me with their whorish uninhibited attention when they find out i am associated with susur.

im sure working retail has also made you somewhat of a product knowledge nerd as well so you know what the deal is. boredom kills the mind. congrats on the child (hopefully no birth defects) plus u get to put the back seats into use on the new mazda6.

Thread Information