Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VE HSV....Pics

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    That rear shot has to be a chop...hopefully!!
    I'm waiting/hoping for that to be the case...

i dont think so, the size and the quality of the pic make it out to be the real thing, i dont think editing a picture of that quality would result in a seamless transition.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

I'm hoping that its wearing stacks of camoflage and the real HSV's will be revealed soon, because this is one ugly duckling.

I hope the senator looks better, personally I would buy a ss-v and spend 5 grand on mods and wheels
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

oh cmon rev, its not like hsv arent aliens to the whole plastic add on market are they?

- The line for the PS3

I don't know I'll give it more time and better pic's before thinking to much about it, I thing i like is HSV still use the W in the grill which started back in VR's they keep it up.
    The wheels are the GTO rims. If that is the real rear i would like to know how they did it with the taillights it's not normal for HSV to go that far.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

The way the rear quarters are designed, it's quite easy to make huge differentiations between models. The rear edge slopes fwd, so as you place the tailight lower...it becomes longer. Perfect example is the different treatments of the SS-V lights to the Calais-V lights....the former being shallower and slightly shorter in length. The only other change required is a new rear bar.

I imagine the HSV tailight in the pic has the upper white part built into it, or there is a filler panel above it.

Another thing i noticed, you can just make out the shape of the diffuser in the rear 'bar...it's rumoured to resemble that of a Ferrari....

Well its no shock to see different tailights. HSV were hyping up that they'd have greater styling flexbility with the new car that would include unique bodywork to further differentiate it from the base Holden. Everyone was simply expecting them to touch the front i guess
    I am the Stig

well did some 'chopping, rough as guts, but yeah. pointing out the rear deffuser for people with dark screens and a very quick colour change with a slightly altered front kit, note that it now looks ALOT more like the 380.
    Attached Images Attached Images

- The line for the PS3

^^ Looks better with that moification. Try taking the entire foglamp housing away, I reckon i would look heaps better!

The BF GT looks better than the VE HSV shots. Even without the special photography/ background the FPV would still look better. If this really is the E series, then HSV may fall further behind FPV in the sales dept.

lol @ Clayton boys.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I wouldnt be so quick to made predictions. HSV have been suffering from overstocking with the VZ, and the VE will still be lighter than BF. Along with the magnaride technology it'll be alot easier to live with so i wouldnt be surprised to see sales increase from where they are currently.
    I am the Stig

LS1 forums were shutdown and all the pics and postings by the guy who provided them have removed.....i'd say HSV have been on the blower threatening legal action.

I'd really like to see full frontal pics.....very hard to form an opinion otherwise. And as i said earlier, white is hardly the best color to show it off.

Alot of people buy cars based on looks. If the E series is ugly it will take a slight hit. It will definately sell it's ass off though, ugly or not, with all the hype created around the VE and the advertising phenomenon that Holden will lauch on the 18th.

And the 304kW or so will be a major selling point. Even though I was expecting atleast 310....
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

You know what that means, get in quick and everyone save the pics for themselves
    I am the Stig

Well if LS1 is down/ pictures removed then these are definately NOT chops/ fakes. FPV will be quite happy with Claytons efforts Exterior wise anyway....
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information