Page 438 of 536 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv View Post
    It had a 3 year extended warranty because they were having issues with it, so it got sent out to get fixed. I just didn't want to wait for it.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Do you lose all your data?

They wipe you data whether it's an issue or not with PS3s, it's really annoying.

I had to send my PS3 in twice.

The HDD's are removable on xbox 360's. So you remove it before you send it in. I took the HDD off my old one and put it on my new xbox until I get the transfer cable to transfer my data.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Merry Christmas, Uncle Chris.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    2ndcc, are you sick and tired of wearing glasses all day? I wore glasses all day between the ages of 5 and 11. I didn't need the surgery because I only had a squint in my left eye and wearing the glasses really helped to eradicate the squint. I still wear glasses for reading though. Are you getting the surgery done soon?
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by john14 View Post
    Are you getting the surgery done soon?
    Nope. Had it done Thursday. Long, long 4 days whilst recovering, but it's so good not having to deal with specs. A bit blurry (slight halo and occasionally very slight double vision) and a tad light sensitive for a few weeks, and a pretty rigorous eye drop regime, but no more glasses = bliss.

I basically just got jack of them after losing another pair. Tried contacts, liked the freedom of having them in, but sucked badly and putting them in. Parents were kind enough to loan me the cash for the surgery so just went and did it.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Looking for an advice.
    A friend proposed this N71, second hand, for 120 €. Seems in good condition, used for a limited time, without any dent or something.
    The GF would like to take it, her HTC has some minor issues but it's actually working so there isn't any need or rush.
    Point is, is it worth it?
    Known issues, problems, stuff, anything?

not my pic
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

This thing rocks my socks off, and my pictures, and my glasses, an anything that isnt bolted to the vibrating floor with over 6 inch carriage bolts. I love it! Amazing sound, totally worth the extra money.

Product specs

Also for my other toy.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Blackberry Bold 9700 for $500 CAN. My most impulsive purchase to date.

2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Looking for an advice.
    A friend proposed this N71, second hand, for 120 €. Seems in good condition, used for a limited time, without any dent or something.
    The GF would like to take it, her HTC has some minor issues but it's actually working so there isn't any need or rush.

not my pic
    No major issues and if she's familiar with the way a Nokia works (which is true for much of the population) it's a good buy.

Bear in mind these days you can probably get a new one for near enough to that price, perhaps.

It's dependent on why it's being sold, I suppose. If there is nothing physically wrong with it it's fine.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Looking for an advice.

not my pic
    about the HTC, is the issues in the hardware or software? if software issues, you can search and solve them. you can even upgrade the whole OS if you want (assuming it's a windows mobile and a capable hardware). i'm not really into the whole upgrading and flashing mobiles thing, but you can take a look at this site xda-developers. plus they provide a custom "cooked" ROMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    This thing rocks my socks off, and my pictures, and my glasses, an anything that isnt bolted to the vibrating floor with over 6 inch carriage bolts. I love it! Amazing sound, totally worth the extra money.
    How much for the speakers?

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    No major issues and if she's familiar with the way a Nokia works (which is true for much of the population) it's a good buy.

Bear in mind these days you can probably get a new one for near enough to that price, perhaps.

It's dependent on why it's being sold, I suppose. If there is nothing physically wrong with it it's fine.
    I saw it yesterday at a local shop, 370 € VS 120 € for the proposed one.
    The guy selling it is a mobile phones whore, he want to sell this and a newer one he got to buy another phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    about the HTC, is the issues in the hardware or software? if software issues, you can search and solve them. you can even upgrade the whole OS if you want (assuming it's a windows mobile and a capable hardware). i'm not really into the whole upgrading and flashing mobiles thing, but you can take a look at this site xda-developers. plus they provide a custom "cooked" ROMs.
    A couple of keys are not very responsive, it's a 2 or 3 year old phone so it's rather comprehensible I suppose. It's another second hand phone, a Mexican friend got it for a good price trough his former company, but when he went back to Mexico at the beginning of the year he left here a lot of stuff, like 2 old photocameras, the phone etc etc.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I did something really smart yesterday.
    Traded in my Saab 9-3 for an Alfa 159 SW TI. On the very same day that they announced the end of Saab... We made the deal on Wednesday, and the news just broke out an hour before I picked up the car yesterday.
    They where well aware of the doom of Saab when I came, but as they said, a deal is a deal.

Anyway, it's a very nice car, 2008 SW TI with the 1,9 JTD 16V diesel.
    Beige leather inside as you can see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Perfect timing.

Congratulations.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information