• lambo gallardo

17 30.91%
  • ferrari F430M

38 69.09%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: lamborghini gallardo vs ferrari F430M

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    Fanboys.

Everytime a two cars are compared to each other and one is a Ferrari, even if it is very close, if the Ferrari is judged better (even if its by a bee's dick) the Ferrari suddenly OWNED the competition. Its this mentality that annoys people. The F430 doesn't own the Gallardo.

The F430 is an incredibly accomplished machine, and technically the better car then the Gallardo. But it isn't by much. The Gallardo is still a damn good car, and has better looks, proportions and its more high tech, and would be easier to live with.
    Fanboys? You chose the Gallardo the same way others chose the f430.
    Like you said their performance isnt drastically different. So most of it is looks,( or proportions, as you say) wich is an opinion. I think the gallardo looks , OK, but that the Ferrari looks great. Am i a fanboy?

Also you said that the ferrari is " an incredibly accomplished machine, and technically the better car " but that the Gallardo is "more high tech" so how does being more high tech help if its not the technically better car?

Im not sure about the better to live with part, but some people might just want it as a track car, so that might not matter.

F430 for me.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

the problem is that a gallardo isnt a lambo anymore, its an audi. the flamboyance and flair has all gone away since the murcielago

the bak looks like an a4 and the interior is too audi. italians and germans mix well only in F1.........

Quote Originally Posted by dave_fonz_164
    the problem is that a gallardo isnt a lambo anymore, its an audi.
    the bak looks like an a4 ...
    Alright: this one is tough since i removed the labels. Which one is the Gallardo and which one is the A4?
    They both look so similar! Since this is a hard one you got three tries.

just playin'
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    Fanboys? You chose the Gallardo the same way others chose the f430.
    Like you said their performance isnt drastically different. So most of it is looks,( or proportions, as you say) wich is an opinion. I think the gallardo looks , OK, but that the Ferrari looks great. Am i a fanboy?

Also you said that the ferrari is " an incredibly accomplished machine, and technically the better car " but that the Gallardo is "more high tech" so how does being more high tech help if its not the technically better car?

Im not sure about the better to live with part, but some people might just want it as a track car, so that might not matter.

F430 for me.
    The fanboy comment was made in the same way that people always come to the conclusion of "I like the Ferrari because its a Ferrari, and if you don't like the Ferrari you don't know jack about cars and Ferrari owns everything." So I dunno, do you say that? If so, yeah you're a fanboy. I suggest you take a look at the side profile before deciding how great the Fezza's looks are.

I meant technically the better as in a more focused drive when compared to the Gallardo. The Gallardo has more tech and gadgetry packed into it than the F430.

I don't have a problem with people who favour a Ferrari because they see it as a better deal, and I can respect that, its the fanboys who bug me.

How can making a car have better quality, way better interior and being built 5x better make a car worse?

Thread Information