Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: the complete work of karrmann

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    You gotta fix the spoiler, the angle is way off, same with the hud, and some trim work to do. You're doin better though, keep it up.
    I agree you are doing better. but like jonny said the hud is off and the spoiler is on a completly wrong angle. you could check the parts for chopping thread and maybe find a better spoiler there...
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Big improvement since the start Karrman, huge. The cf is looking real nice.

By the way, the car you chopped a few pages back, the red one with the lion on the front badge, that's a Holden Monaro. If you stuff up another one, i'll get you!!
    It's not how fast you go, it's how much fun you have getting there

Anyone who buys a car now for around 30,00 pounds and doesn't buy one of these is either mad, or boring.
    -on the Vauxhall GTO

how long did you spend putting that wing on there? Thats what i want to know, it seems like it took about 1-2 minutes......To get it looking right you are going to have to dedicate more time to each individual modification, fot example, that wing shoul probably take you 10 minutes to finish up, the HUD 5 minutes.

I have asked you this a few times before, but, are you using the variations function to change colour? If so, i recomend you use a different method, for example lassooing off the cars body and then using the curves and/or hue and saturation, its much better.

You are getting better for sure, just still a few things that need to be fixed which impact the overall look, such as the paint.

85 RX7 for my past 4 chops, ive been using hue/saturation.

Here's your honeydew list...I've circled things that need to be taken care of, such as excessive smudging, poor lassoing and downright poor quality bits.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

fixed.

BTW i'm purposeLy keeping the grilles yellow, cause it makes the car look better
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information