View Poll Results: How do you like the shape?!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • shape like it or not?

7 50.00%
  • what's your color preferance?

5 35.71%
  • What You prefer to see improved?!

12 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Work In Progress

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Pando, how many people have you been telling about your status?
    To all my friends and anyone that cares to listen! So counting you and that homeless man on the metro, two.

What are we talking about?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    ,Unfortunately her husband passed away,as a Young man,And She have a son,That I trat him like a father,
    ...wait a minute. Are you suggesting you treat your penpal's son as your father?

If tobe very honest with You some of My ancient ancestors May have been from the Island of Aland(between Finland and Sweden,
    and the Baltics,or Russia)Most likely Swedish Vikings of the Russ Tribe that Later on Established the Kievian Empire(Ukraine&Russia of today).
    To be honest I think you can count out Ahvenanmaa/Åland in your search for your relatives as it is pretty unlikely that your ancient ancestors was part of the few that permanently lived on the islands back in "ancient" times. On the other hand to be the descendant of the Viking's again is alot more likely for people living in Europe, North America, Western Asia and even the Middle East.
    My Other ancestors were Mongoluan(Most likely of The Hazar tribe) That traded with both the Byzantine&Ottoman Empires,as well as with the vikings,they were the traders of the 'Silk road'The interesting part of this mongolian tribe history,That originlly,in order to be neutral they converted to a neutral Religion.but some current'remnants' of this tribe,who're in both Afghanistan&Pakistan etc. been forced to be Moslems(or converted into the Islam),Please remember that The Finns themselves are the descendents of the Mongolian Tribe mix known as the Madyars(Magyar=Hungary)The Finno Ugrian language itself is self evident,
    The origin of the Finns is still uncertain, the Finnish language is closely related to the Estonian and Hungarian language which brings up the geographical mystery. Since it's totally unrelated to Russian or any of the Germanic languages (like Swedish, German or English). There are even theroies that the Finnish ancestors were the original inhabitants of Europe but had to migrate mainly to the north with the arrival of other tribes.

I personally think that Helsinki it's very pretty City,architecturewise,but not to offend Your feelings LeninGrad(The City of Lenin)nowadays known as St.Peter's City(Burgh),It's very Beautiful ,in Moyka Kanavska there,a Russian(Then Soviet) Girl friend informed Me,That Leningrad,is venice of The North,Please visit LeninGrad,and enjoy the magnificent Architechture,and don't forget your camera,and a lot of Films,
    I'm actually ashamed that I've never been to Saint Petersburg, when it's so close and all. It's just so much easier to go travel to Sweden, Estonia etc and not bother with visas etc.. But it's on my to-go-to list.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    What is that, a jump between the last Skyline and the Audi RSQ ?
    yeah, i was bored so i messed around with it.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    looks hot..you got a hi-res pic?
    sadly, that was the hi-res pic, i designed it to be my avatar
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Madyar!Madyars(or

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    ...wait a minute. Are you suggesting you treat your penpal's son as your father?

To be honest I think you can count out Ahvenanmaa/Åland in your search for your relatives as it is pretty unlikely that your ancient ancestors was part of the few that permanently lived on the islands back in "ancient" times. On the other hand to be the descendant of the Viking's again is alot more likely for people living in Europe, North America, Western Asia and even the Middle East.
    The origin of the Finns is still uncertain, the Finnish language is closely related to the Estonian and Hungarian language which brings up the geographical mystery. Since it's totally unrelated to Russian or any of the Germanic languages (like Swedish, German or English). There are even theroies that the Finnish ancestors were the original inhabitants of Europe but had to migrate mainly to the north with the arrival of other tribes.

I'm actually ashamed that I've never been to Saint Petersburg, when it's so close and all. It's just so much easier to go travel to Sweden, Estonia etc and not bother with visas etc.. But it's on my to-go-to list.
    The Madyars(Magyars),originally descendents of the Huns(From Mongolia) who conquered Europe,then mixed over time with some Europeans,are the FinnS&Lapps,as well as hungarians,however,most of eastern europe,and even western europe,mixed with Mongolians who migrated to europe in various periods of ancient history,sice Euroasia is actually one continent(Originally Panglea the ancient continent that due to plate techtonics splitted over billions of years,Scientists assume that our planet is 3.5 Billion to 3 Billion years old,and the most ancient form of life the di-Atoms,that later evolved/changed to plankton,started the evolution of life on this planet approx. 1 to One and a Half Billion years ago),Interestingly Enough when We get deeper into Human evolutional history,We have to deal with Neanderthal &Cro Magnon types in the evolutionary process,To my understanding,besides the brain&Cranial size differences,I assume that Jaw proportion differences exist as well(Narrower Jaw for Neanderthal type),It's very speculative to try to hypothesize if the Neanderthal type,totally disappeared,or later on mixed with the Cro Magnon type,one thing is clear,Cro Magnon,as well as Neanderthal types of skeletons found at least in 2 continents(Europe&asia),and even some claim Africa,since the Three continents are connected,It get to be very interseting aspects of human migration&evolution,as a scientist who's (among others) into basics such as Genes(Genetics)& it's expression(We call it:Pheno Type),The new aspects of genes comes very handy(usefull),when any serious delving into our ancient past is concerned,Try to imagine The Leaky expedition in Ulduvai Gorge,would have been more informed,if then they had the results of the human genome project,that proven scientifically that We Homo sapiens descendents share 99% of our genes with chimanzees,Geneticlly speaking the D.N.A. allels,as well as Messenger RNA,are very precise&individual(especially mRNA),correct interpretation of the transcribed sequence of any given Gene,in its allel size,By deciphering of repeated base order,especially where it changes,(I refer to the 4 basic bases of Thyrosine,Guanine,Adenine,cytosine),may yield a clue of the minute evolutionary changes&similarities,Very useful tool in anthropology!.We basically deal here with base pairs that over time mutates,hence different results in genetic expression(or;phenotype),Extremely interesting subject.
    I like to appologize for almost forgetting to mention that time measured,in order to determine more or less exact age of extinct skeletons found,the method used is Radio carbon dating,by which layer/s of strata of sediment that 'wraps' the skeleton,contains(among others) atoms of Carbon(as You well know the difference between atoms are number/s of electrons that orbiting around the nucleas),This Atom of carbon has an established age of decay,is bombarded by Radio Isotopes(Hance'Radio carbon dating'),which yields the percentage of the decay amount,so that the age of the skeleton,at the very least could be assumed,based on rational logic of the age of the Sediment's strata by which it was found wrapped with.This nuclear aging process detection,was ...fortunately in existance even in the Time of Dr.Leaky&his finding of Lucy,in the Olduvai gorge of Kenya,It's important to remember that in the science of Anthropology,additional find of humanoid skeletons in other parts of the world,too often threw the proverbial'Monkey wrench' into well established hypethetical based theories,and caused us the scietific community,to rething our established 'road map' in order to accomodate the results of the new finding,similarity exist to the Africanoid folks that found in Mandalay,an Island between India to Myanmar(Burma),it's very speculative 'how they reached there?,and when"?,However it's established facts that some percentage of the ancient ancestors of People in India Came to the Hindus River Valley from the caucasus,while others went to what it's current Germany,then over time migrated to india,Color change among others are results of environmental effect on the direction of genetic mutation which preferred the ones that increased Melanin production in their skin,hence darker skin colo(u)r,It's very fascinating subject of studies,that I always advice to everybody who's capable of learning meaningful facts to learn.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-14-2006 at 07:26 AM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I love Your Avatar as well

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    sadly, that was the hi-res pic, i designed it to be my avatar
    I love Your Avatar as well,and I like to encourage you,to focus now on improving Your sketching ability,with attn. to light&shadows(&their consistant direction,as well as their various values,as relates to closer&distant shadows),then of course(Assuming You're familiar with 2&3 vanishing points perspective),You may wish to learn reflection&shiny surfaces.I'm sure that We all be very enthusiastic watching Your new images here,especially once You'll incorporate Your new found knowledge of skills&techniques.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I love Your Avatar as well,and I like to encourage you,to focus now on improving Your sketching ability,with attn. to light&shadows(&their consistant direction,as well as their various values,as relates to closer&distant shadows),then of course(Assuming You're familiar with 2&3 vanishing points perspective),You may wish to learn reflection&shiny surfaces.I'm sure that We all be very enthusiastic watching Your new images here,especially once You'll incorporate Your new found knowledge of skills&techniques.
    done.

Then post it

done.
    Then post it,maybe we'll get somewhere?.it's monocrome,as in the avatar,or colo(u)red?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Then post it,maybe we'll get somewhere?.it's monocrome,as in the avatar,or colo(u)red?!.
    that IS the image

Wonderful(Wunderbar)!

that IS the image
    It's your best indeed!,I just was hoping that now,You may decide to post entirely new image,that(which) incorporates the skills I mentioned in my earlier post,(newly aqiured skills of superior artists).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Wonderful(Wunderbar)!

that IS the image
    It's your best indeed!,I just was hoping that now,You may decide to post entirely new image,that(which) incorporates the skills I mentioned in my earlier post,(newly acqiured skills of superior artists).
    Pan(Pardon) My English!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Guest Guest
    (newly aqiured skills of superior artists).
    ie you, who cant even draw a car in a proper view or with any originality...

Look'Who's yakkin'?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    ie you, who cant even draw a car in a proper view or with any originality...
    I've not seen You doing any better,If You can,Then prove it by posting it here!.
    I know for a facts,that my sketch is better then Yours!.
    (Every one is able to contributre words,but I'll prove it to you by dids that you can't do any better)
    waiting for your car sketch(it doesn't have to be original either!,You're totally excused from originality,I'm just interested to find out your skill level,No additional blah,Blah please,just post Your Artwork).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-15-2006 at 05:10 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information