Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1311

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

Bought a used Uncharted 2, i tried it for a bit yeasterday, kinda like Tomb Raider, don't know if it will be as good as i hope.

Speaking of GT5, for the gods! Another delay! I would be pretty funny if Duke Nukem comes out before GT5 shows up
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    Speaking of GT5, for the gods! Another delay! I would be pretty funny if Duke Nukem comes out before GT5 shows up
    I had completely forgotten about GT5. By the time that game comes out it should be nothing short of the most incredible thing ever to happen to driving simulators. Otherwise what sense would it have made to take this long? Its been years, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was joined by Forza 5 on its release.

В КолинМакрей я не против бы поиграть Уж очень люблю ралли
    ------------------------
    Áàíêðîòñâî Siemens - Ôîðóì

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    Bought a used Uncharted 2, i tried it for a bit yeasterday, kinda like Tomb Raider, don't know if it will be as good as i hope.

If GT5 will come out after DN, it will probably never come out. Which is sad because it sounds like a must-have.

I'm currently playing FEAR Combat, and i have to say that it's a rather good legal alternative to CSS if you consider that it's free. The only problem is that the unarmed attack in this game is hopelessly overpowered.
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

My Xbox 360 has been out of it's box for roughly a week now and, even though it's only hooked up to my crappy SD TV, i'm thoroughly impressed.

Anyways, this is slightly copied off standardman's movie thread but i thought it may be good to have a thread to talk games without it turning into a console vs console war.

I've finished the main missions of Saint's Row, with only Activities to do now and i started on Condemned a few nights ago. After i'm finished having the shit scared out of me with Condemned, i'll be starting on Battlefield: Bad Company which i bought today. I'm not much for war games but the demo for BF: BC was quite fun... reminded me of Full Metal Jacket.
    Last edited by IBrake4Rainbows; 10-19-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue!

Just finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow on normal difficulty. Now making my way through it on Paladin difficulty. Great game.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

It's a great game, but is it really a Castlevania game? Such questions are being asked.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

2nd run through Mass Effect 2.....probably the best game I've played in the last 2 years..
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    It's a great game, but is it really a Castlevania game? Such questions are being asked.
    Well I consider myself a pretty hardcore Castlevania fan, and yes it does depart from the franchise's conventions a fair bit in many aspects. That being said...I enjoyed the hell out of it. I think if I'd had to endure another Lament of Innocence or Curse of Darkness I'd have yanked my Konami poster off the wall. At least LoS has atmosphere, platforming, exploration, a solid combat system, and most importantly...a fresh take on an overly recycled plot and theme. Many purists might debate it's place in the franchise, but it really is a great game through and through.

Is it a Castlevania game? Well, you play as a Belmont that spends the whole story whipping a menagerie of evil mythical and undead creatures into a bloody pulp with a chain whip while traversing all sorts of dark, gothic environments. Sounds Castlevanian enough to me. Sure, Drac isn't there as the final boss, but he wasn't the final boss in a number of previous CV games either. Besides, it's the origin story for a reboot. I have a feeling the sequel will introduce more classical elements into the mix...easing the cries of the purists. Can't wait...
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    2nd run through Mass Effect 2.....probably the best game I've played in the last 2 years..
    Do you have Mass Effect 1? And if, do you think it will run appropriately on a 2 Ghz Single Core, 1024 mb ram computer? Just asking
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

Yeah I played through the 1st to make sure I don't miss anything in the 2nd....

The 2nd one looks much prettier than the 1st, but for me anyway it doesn't seem that much more demanding than the first. Although I have to say, even though my PC is now pushing 2.5-3 years, its still a quad core with 4GB....

Maybe play it on 360? The rumor also has it that it may be ported to PS3 next spring...

I think when the 3rd comes out I won't be able to play on this thing anymore...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Nazi zombies on der reise, cause I cant get enough.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

polished of DC vs MK the other day - Great pick up and play, When your pissed of after work and want to beat the kitchen sink out of someone it's on the money.
    Also been playing the new medal of honour which is impressive. Has a bit more variety level wise compared to cod etc. Havnt played it online but apparently the mob who made battlefield made moh so its bound to be quality. What else, deadrising 2 - cool but repetitive, still enjoyable(favourite weapon: blue paint spray can). Ohh and BOOM 2k11...awesome game - been using 96-97 Utah Jazz..man Stockton is a machine.
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

Just my 2 cents on moh.

Campaign is despicable, nearly unplayable, level design is predictable, weapons are a bit like toys, movement is rough and restricting. The engine also appears to struggle rendering in several moments throughout the campaign. Little or no intuition/innovation seems to have gone into the making of this, seems bland all over; bringing not much if anything at all new to the singleplayer fps field. The whole feel is of an unfinished project on the side, which is slightly dissapointing and nothing like the experience I had of medal of honour frontlines which was the last in the series I had my hands on.

Multiplayer is less of a let down, but still isn't perfect. Best game mode with the least hardcore camping would have to be team assualt. The problem I have in team objective and things of the like is not just the camping, but the colours and forms in the mutliplayer game make it hard to distinguish movement and enemies from the enviroment, messy minimap and team mate colour coding doesn't help you get your "anti-camp" on. The whole thing just reminds me of a mash of BF:BC2, smaller maps, a lot less effort and day old milk.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Thread Information