Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the complete work of karrmann

no.......the prius and civic hybrid you fool
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

yeah, but that was an Si, the Hybrid is not available in hatchback form, just 4 door.

ok, ill rephrase what i meant earlier then.
    stop chopping crapa$$ cars.
    EDIT: also, if i dont like a chop, why the hell am i gonna look it over for more then half a second or so? thats what i do, unless its a good pic/chop, i give it maybe half a second or so, and move on. (probably a habit derived from my ADD)
    Last edited by CdocZ; 01-23-2005 at 09:32 AM.

integra type R, Honda Civic Si, saturn Ion Red Line, yeah, I like to chop crap ass cars

maybe your a ricer in disguise......

This is funny as hell.

R******* F***!!!
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

lancer evo

carbonfibre, mesh, lowering, window tint, smoothing, new wheels, bodykit, fuel cap, spoiler
    Attached Images Attached Images

those neon chops look terrible, where is the light coming from? it looks like the lights are from the door or fenders, not from under the car. and the evo, another example of a rushed chop, just look at the chop before u say"i'm done", ask your self does this car look real? use the eraser so the over hangs( black parts) from the rims doesn't go on the tire, the mesh just looks terrible, you need to use the eraser and folow the edge of the hood so it looks real, top left corner of the windshield needs some touch up work, the fuel cap is HUGE, make it alot smaller. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!!!
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

that evo....not a great job on the hood, looks like its leaning forward ALOT........at least its better then your others......kind of......

STOP KARMAN STOP!!!!

Someones nicked the badge off that Evo!
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

can someone delete this thread and ban karrmann from the chop forums ?

He never takes any advice from anyone.... No wait im wrong he does take the advice but ever learns from it.

i sat with him for like 1 and a half hours on msn and we produced something that wasnt bad, and then what do i see every time i come on UCP but "Karrmans latest shit piece". take your bloody time and do things that look half decent rather than just messing everything up.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i worked hard on this RX-8, I hope you like it.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

The HUD is shitty, the rear wheel is crappy, the change of the colour isn't a masterpiece etc.

Can someone please make this sticky because it is as funny as hell. Karrmann you have opened your self to whole new world of flamming
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information