View Poll Results: How do you like the shape?!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • shape like it or not?

7 50.00%
  • what's your color preferance?

5 35.71%
  • What You prefer to see improved?!

12 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Work In Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    what're you talking about

You're in my avatar?...you're dead?
    *dum-dum-daaaaah*

...to be continued
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    what're you talking about

You're in my avatar?...you're dead?
    No ... thats just what everyone thought. I took a holiday and decided never to come back because I had enough of the finger-buliding industry.

You need to learn BUSINESS!

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    No, it's me, but from many, many years ago

However, that doesn't make it any easier to understand you Cowden is ages away anyway so I can't admire my "fans" What do you mean "photographed" anyway? Do they know me personally? I'm really quite intrigued at the moment.

Basically there were a series of experimental short films made during a Summer with me and my friends to try out a new piece of video editing software I had. People seems to get a lot of enjoyment out of it so we just kept carrying on. We had video to edit, everyone had something to laugh at (us ). We were all happy

Yes, I'm a college student but I'm not at all un-decided on which career I wish to persue. I've lived in the exact same place in Sussex my whole life, so I think it's safe to say I'm a pure-bred Sussex lad

Thanks for the strange but nice reply ... really sorry I can't speak Arameic, nor Urdoo
    In any capitalistic country,you need to be able to at least'figure out' :"What's all about"?!(It's not about alfie of course,but at the very least about Alpha,Or at the very least'Alfa Romeo')So if U(you) like to be successful(since You lack artistic talent like My magnificent family relatives in Cowden Sussex)you should(ideally speaking) learn SALESMANSHIP,even now you could start selling right away,try to begin with sell Cats&Dogs to pet lovers,once you 'graduate' sell car polish,and then may be you'll graduate and sell cars,May be"Alfa Romeo',may be 'FIAT' or at least'Skoda',now there's 'where the money is'!(in the commission)Selling food it's not profitable as profit margins are too low,(That's why I sell"poppies" to the Allied forces around Basra,Baghdad,and Ramadi,this way I earnt top Euros, Dollars as well. the clientelle are always'high' and ask for more(Repeat sales)fast turn around,How about selling Papers?!(Tissue paper that is,and naturally paper towels,and Napkins,etc.even printers7newsprint papers),You see ?!.Here in The USA 'paper' is most desireable,That's why everybody try to rob a bank,When the Robbers get cought naturally they get to be asked:"Why rob a bank"?!,typically their reply is:'There's where the paper(notes) are(Or There's where the money is!),They're not so dumb,but not so smart either,Here in the US a lot of folks try their luck by printing "paper notes"(both sides now),however few get cought,today some local yokle got cought with 'artificial' million(U.S.$) Dollar bills,that he printed on his computer,You see even the US treasury never printed a Million U.S.$ Dollar bill,the lesson?!,they too print"play money" as ther're no collaterals in form of golden ignots enough in Fort Knox Kentucky,to cover all their frivolous acts,the only exception is that their'shenanigans' are legal,as it's endorsed by the Feds,They also using a"secret"watermark+etc. proccess,that the average folks don't have any idea how to create them,By The Way,Bank Robbers would have been better off robbing or stealing originals from the printers,I don't recommend it either,but it make more sense,anyway,if you ever cross the pond to the USA You could always sale bibles,it's best seller here,You see this is nation of religious zealots(many fanatics)Quite frankly You could even sell it on eBay!Be an ENTREPRENEUR,then You could lease a'LEXUS'!.(nothing else is better)!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I forgot to mention that I myself hope to lease a"Toyota",so I'll not get"bogged down" every Tuesday&Thursday!,you see,this is Wise choice!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I doubt anyopne's reading your posts.
    Please try to use paragraphs to provide seperation of ideas and make it readable.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    So if U(you) like to be successful(since You lack artistic talent like My magnificent family relatives in Cowden Sussex)you should(ideally speaking) learn SALESMANSHIP
    Oh ... so thats how I managed to get an A* in Art, A* in English Language, A in English language and do equally as well in Graphic Design?

I haven't bothered reading the rest because in all honesty, I think you're a complete and utter nutcase

However, I have some advice for you. Maybe you should learn a little English. Then you could sell poppies to allied forces in America, Australia, New Zealand and (god forbid) the UK (might struggle with Scottish dialect ).

And as my final word, I wouldn't brag about having friends in Cowden; it is generally regarded as an "excrement den" Apart from the cider brewery ... the brewery is useful

(Note I write in small paragraphs to make things easier to understand. As Matra said, it would be most useful if you would too)

Oh ... so thats how I managed to get an A* in Art, A* in English Language, A in English language and do equally as well in Graphic Design?

I haven't bothered reading the rest because in all honesty, I think you're a complete and utter nutcase

However, I have some advice for you. Maybe you should learn a little English. Then you could sell poppies to allied forces in America, Australia, New Zealand and (god forbid) the UK (might struggle with Scottish dialect ).

And as my final word, I wouldn't brag about having friends in Cowden; it is generally regarded as an "excrement den" Apart from the cider brewery ... the brewery is useful

(Note I write in small paragraphs to make things easier to understand. As Matra said, it would be most useful if you would too)
    Stop bragging and telling lies(especially that you unable to prove your false claims to fame),Learn Arabic instead!.I think you're a complete and utter nutcase ('Peanut butter sandwich!)as well!,so what?!,That's not your fault,i forgive You,Yet I've to see you improving on my illustration!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-16-2006 at 05:36 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Mercy Beaucamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I doubt anyopne's reading your posts.
    Please try to use paragraphs to provide seperation of ideas and make it readable.
    Thank to the advice(advise),My English is absolutely imperfect,but then I'm an Arab African!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Stop bragging and telling lies(especially that you unable to prove your false claims to fame),
    What the hell is my claim to fame?

Is your friend from Cowden a psychiatrist? Maybe she'll give you a discount

I have to say; your design is pretty awful.

Your idea of bumpers is at least 10 years out of date, and I'd guess that the packaging is pretty bad as well.

Also the treatment of the lights is pretty old now aswell.

With the ammount of rake you've got on the windscreen you will have quite a bit of distortion, which is a considerable safety issue.

There doesn't appear to be any planform to the front of the car either, which might make it look rather odd.

Your wheels look very oversized which;
    - looks odd
    - will hamper acceleration
    - give too much unsprung mass

Any idea what the front/ back looks like?

There doesn't look to be enough clearance for suspension for the front wheels.

I hope this is just a wind up.
    Thanks for all the fish

Are You bored to Death?!Don't you've anything else what to do with your life?!

What the hell is my claim to fame?

Is your friend from Cowden a psychiatrist? Maybe she'll give you a discount
    See your local 'shrink' immediately!Your claims to fame are the falsifications of A grade instead of F!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Your correction may speak louder then words

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I have to say; your design is pretty awful.

Your idea of bumpers is at least 10 years out of date, and I'd guess that the packaging is pretty bad as well.

Also the treatment of the lights is pretty old now aswell.

With the ammount of rake you've got on the windscreen you will have quite a bit of distortion, which is a considerable safety issue.

There doesn't appear to be any planform to the front of the car either, which might make it look rather odd.

Your wheels look very oversized which;
    - looks odd
    - will hamper acceleration
    - give too much unsprung mass

Any idea what the front/ back looks like?

There doesn't look to be enough clearance for suspension for the front wheels.

I hope this is just a wind up.
    if You recall everyone is invited to modify this image,try it,let's see your'solutions',meanwhile I like to wish all my admirers'Happy Saint Patrick's day'!.
    BTW The rake in the ft. windshield(Windscreen) may cause a distortion and sun glare,but it's aerodynamics,less drag,I love to see you taking your time and modify this sketch to show your ideals.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

See your local 'shrink' immediately!Your claims to fame are the falsifications of A grade instead of F!.
    Ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty" ... or in your country, do you shoot (or should I say bomb ) before you ask questions?

Stop'Patronising'(Patrinizing) Yourself!

Ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty" ... or in your country, do you shoot (or should I say bomb ) before you ask questions?
    You claim that Your scholastic grades are 'A'(really?!,could You prove it?,in Mauritania& Mali You may be be right!,but I wondered if in England as well?),inc. art,I asked for thr proof,Is that unreasonable?,I even tried to help you.I made it easy on you,"Take it easy'!.I didn't asked You
    to start to draw a car from scratch,I just asked everybody here,to join my drawing a design'project'(which by the way already approved with few modification by N'Guyen Ng,of Ho Chi Minh Motors for production both civilian'Blue Dragon' version,and'Victory' Military version).
    anyway no takers up to now,meanwhile'I'll run my thumb to Mexico',
    Hasta luego!,Mas pronto,y con los illustraciones!(no olvides los illustrationes!).
    meanwhile start singing"Aprilis Mu'(My april)&"Varka s'to g'yalo'(The boats arrived at the shore),I just thought that'brilliant' mind like you know Greek(&spanish),by the way My country is ....(Where's Dakar?!).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-18-2006 at 10:26 AM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

You claim that Your scholastic grades are 'A'(really?!,could You prove it?,in Mauritania& Mali You may be be right!,but I wondered if in England as well?),inc. art,I asked for thr proof,Is that unreasonable?,I even tried to help you.
    Tell me what I'm gonna get out of giving you evidence and I'll tell you. Of course, I recon you're gonna try and fraud me or something like that because you seem a bit desperate for money ... to fund your brain surgery maybe?

PS. If your poppy picking is as bad as your drawing, I'd consider a life on the streets

Thread Information