View Poll Results: How do you like the shape?!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • shape like it or not?

7 50.00%
  • what's your color preferance?

5 35.71%
  • What You prefer to see improved?!

12 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Work In Progress

You're wrong again!

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Tell me what I'm gonna get out of giving you evidence and I'll tell you. Of course, I recon you're gonna try and fraud me or something like that because you seem a bit desperate for money ... to fund your brain surgery maybe?

PS. If your poppy picking is as bad as your drawing, I'd consider a life on the streets
    The business is booming!,and today I leased the newest toyota's Lexus direct from Japan,It's being delivered straight to Ramadi,Meanwhile,you'll need to learn English(e.g. fraud me ,shoulda been'defraud' me)by default you proved me wrong,your excuses not standing.if You've been so good as you claim,you could earn money,there's a lotsa money to be made,but again I reckon(not recon!,do a Chinaman like me need to teach you English?!,unless You're an arab living in the UK and consider yourself to be English?!).
    The'Shrink' (Psychologist)'ll refer you to a Psychiatrist,who'll prescribe you anti depressants(such as SSRI Selective Seretonin Reuptake Inhibitors),Brain surgery you'll get only when the tumor in your brain'll grow substentially.and even then We'll use a'Gammanizer' it's a Gamma ray(beam)shooter that'll 'home' on yours tumor and at the very least'll shrink it,if not annihalate it,MAFISH!.bukra fil mishmish,now learn Italian;'M'come bali bene bella bimba, e danza perfecta la villanella'! e canta tutti giorni.
    Ciao!e Manga Bene!(no olvidarte!),myia Rabota ochen kharasha!(no trabaja,no dinero!).ah tell yer!No money no honey!meanwhie I'll continur to"ride my thumb to Mexicali,mexico",I need a change of'atmosphere' You too,you should earn enough money to go to Acapulco,in 10 years from now!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-19-2006 at 12:55 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Psycho ... stay off the poppies and learn English god damnit

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    if You recall everyone is invited to modify this image,try it,let's see your'solutions',meanwhile I like to wish all my admirers'Happy Saint Patrick's day'!.
    BTW The rake in the ft. windshield(Windscreen) may cause a distortion and sun glare,but it's aerodynamics,less drag,I love to see you taking your time and modify this sketch to show your ideals.
    Well, I'm working as an actual designer, rather than imagining that I do, so you can pay me £50/hr if you want me to design it...

The windscreen and angle thereof plays a much less signinficant role in the aerodynamic performance of the car than the rear screen, so you are creating a safety hazard for nothing.
    Thanks for all the fish

You forgot to chew Your Tranquilizers!(Tranquiliser in "Limey')

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Psycho ... stay off the poppies and learn English god damnit
    'Look who's barking'?!,You're the one that need to learn English spelling!You're not only insane but also hopeless!.
    Inta Majnun ve Ma'abul,Rukh el beitak!!(Ya ras el batikh)!!!!!Learn ARABIC!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-21-2006 at 09:43 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Come on!,No need to pretend...!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Well, I'm working as an actual designer, rather than imagining that I do, so you can pay me £50/hr if you want me to design it...

Come on!Wake up,Stop to pretend to be a Designer,'Exige' has similar hallucinations(or paranoia,He claimed that I'm cabable to steal his"Ideas",Which of course is imaginary belief)
    The windscreen and angle thereof plays a much less signinficant role in the aerodynamic performance of the car than the rear screen, so you are creating a safety hazard for nothing.
    Wrong again!The front considered 'angle of attack' and it's very important for the aerodynamics function,rear end may compliment it.(E.G. aircraft fuselage).
    the supporting evidence to the frot aerodynamic importance is noted clearly in a race car design.
    At this time I'm a project design engineer that deals with development of new cars designs for:
    1)Vietnamese mfr.
    2) near future Cuban Manufacturer,
    3)Iranian manufacturer(We also as a design team,considering to gift one of our design to'Iran Khodr' of Iran(Persia)
    such motor cars'll be a little bit more traditional in design,But the Drag Co Efficient may suffer.(You need to learn 'Fluid mechanics' before You'll claim to be a designer!)
    What for instance do You know about Diffusers as related to under body pressure co efficient?(What about primary&secondary pressure suction peaks?)
    In facts You don't even know the difference between speed and velocity!.
    Do You know how to draw a Chariot(Roman chariot)?!(No aerodynamics involved here!.
    important concerns of automotive aerodynamics are reducing drag & wind noise, and preventing undesired lift forces at high speeds,The concept of STREAMLINING includes the wind stream that crosses above the windshield/Windscreen and will ideally includes a fastback.a flat and smooth floor to support the Venturi effect and produce desirable downwards aerodynamic forces(as in a race car),air pushed into the engine bay, is used (cooling, combustion, and for passengers), reaccelerated by a nozzle and then ejected under the floor.
    I use:Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) meaning I use my computer to analyze (analyse)problems in fluid dynamics.
    Do You have any idea what I'm talking about?!(I know far a fact that'Exige' don't,He even admitted it!).
    You need to learn about my method which is to discretize the spatial domain into small cells to form a volume mesh or grid, and then apply a suitable algorithm to solve the equations of motion (Euler equations for inviscid, and Navier-Stokes equations for viscid flow). Hopefully You understand part of My explanation,If You do,I'll help You by recommending a suitable college that'll help you to learn,what I learned long ago!(Is that fair enough of an offer?!,anyway since You're in Coventry,You may enroll as a student to Coventry University,Since You'll not be accepted to the Art Center College of design here in Pasadena,S.california off'Linda Vista',on Lida st.on top of the hill overlooking La canada).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-21-2006 at 09:40 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

At this time I'm a project design engineer that deals with development of new cars designs for:
    1)Vietnamese mfr.
    3)Iranian manufacturer(We also as a design team,considering to gift one of our design to'Iran Khodr' of Iran(Persia)
    I call Bullshit.

You seriously want to mess with a Coventry Design Student with a sarcastic tendency?

Go ahead, you're a braver man than I, Ali.

<Grabs Popcorn, Waits for Fireworks>
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

1)Vietnamese mfr.
    There is no Native Vietnamese manufacturer, all of them are subsidiaries of Larger companies.

Source http://www.globalautoindex.com/makel...=29&letter=All

Seriously, If you think your impressing anyone with this fabrication, your wrong.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Come on!Wake up,Stop to pretend to be a Designer,
    Pretending?

I've been working for one of the world's oldest yacht design firms, and have been since june last year.

You don't have to believe me if you want, but I have no reason to lie.

You on the other hand produce one dodgy looking drawing, which shows a complete lack of understanding of even basic design priciples (making sure people fit in it would be a start) and claim that it is for an actual manufacturer.

Wrong again!The front considered 'angle of attack' and it's very important for the aerodynamics function,rear end may compliment it.(E.G. aircraft fuselage).
    the supporting evidence to the frot aerodynamic importance is noted clearly in a race car design.
    Yes, in race cars where generating as much grip as possible is the aim, they spend a lot of time on frontal aero.

In road cars the aim is to produce a begnin lift balance front:rear, and to reduce drag for fuel consupmtion.

The way that the air flow seperates from the vehicle is of more importance in this respect, and it seperates at the rear, not the front.

The shape of the front really doesn't make a significant difference.

At this time I'm a project design engineer
    Not for much longer if you keep making commercially sensative information public...

(You need to learn 'Fluid mechanics' before You'll claim to be a designer!)
    What about product designers?

You're in Coventry,You may enroll as a student to Coventry University,
    Indeed.

Funnily enough I did. Three years ago in fact.

Last edited by Coventrysucks; 03-22-2006 at 06:50 AM.
    Thanks for all the fish

here in Pasadena,S.california off'Linda Vista',on Lida st.on top of the hill overlooking La canada).
    here in Iraq
    I'm confused.

Do you live in Iraq, or the USA?
    Thanks for all the fish

that car looks like something i drew when i was 6
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

You need to continue learning

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    There is no Native Vietnamese manufacturer, all of them are subsidiaries of Larger companies.

Source http://www.globalautoindex.com/makel...=29&letter=All

Seriously, If you think your impressing anyone with this fabrication, your wrong.
    Hawadja!
    When You'll learn from reality,You'll be informed,You need to be in touch with reality,not only the internet!.(Let's get together someday o'er a falafel&shuarama,and I'll drive an 'Ho Chi Minh'S.U.V.,Next month I'll be in Na Trang(the FREE&LIBERATED People Republic of Viet Nam!),on April the 17th testing some of My new designs,bring along Your camera to take a photo of Ho Chi Minh's newest mil. SUV nicknamed appropriately'Victory' Code named'Project VC Victory 2nd).then You'll see it then You'll post here a nice image of the reality!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Stop Lying in public!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    that car looks like something i drew when i was 6
    Are You hallucinating,or just lying?!,You can't even draw now!
    You need to get off that Dope!,and start drawing!Post Your most recent sketch here for the world to see(but don't copy mine)Ha,Ha,Ha.Ha,!
    have a happy dreams,Sleep well!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I love this thread.
    I don't know how or why but it's hilarious

BTW Ali, no offence intended, but have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I'm a 'Globr trotter'

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I'm confused.

Do you live in Iraq, or the USA?
    Both+ The FREE&LIBERATED Peoples' Republic of VietNam(The Land of the GREAT Ho Chi Minh),The People Republic of China(Land of the grat DRAGON! and His honor the WWONDERFUL leader Mr.Jinato!),as well as Russia, The Land of The Volga&the Don and Oka Rivers!(Volga mat Radnaya,Volga Russkaya Reika,Nie'vi dola ti podarka Don ot skogu Kazaka!),
    Sometimes You'll find Me driving inside a Nordisk Skog(Northern/Scandinavian forest/Woos)in Sverige(Sweden,Suomi(Finland)&Norge(Norway) and mostly in Lappland,among My beloved Lappi folks,You welcome to Join the folks of the Midnight Sun&Aurora borealis(the Northern Lights).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information