Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fernado Alanso's New Ride...

Quote Originally Posted by MPower22
    can i shake your hand?
    How quick can you get to Northern New Jersey?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

hey M, ...there ya go, Start your OWN movement, ....you got props....LOL,...go for it !!!

Just GET OFF MY CLOUD !!!

...& if ya think I am flooding the forum, STEP UP !!!
    Dig ?
    Sheez, I can BURY you with ONE eye CLOSED & both my hands tied behind my back !
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 11-27-2006 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    hey M, ...there ya go, Start your OWN movement, ....you got props....LOL,...go for it !!!

Just GET OFF MY CLOUD !!!

...& if ya think I am flooding the forum, STEP UP !!!
    Dig ?
    Sheez, I can BURY you with ONE eye CLOSED & both my hands tied behind my back !
    Bury who? and why?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

...Just an experssion Man.

The guy Blows....& YOU wanna shake it wid him ???

Hmmmm.

Look it is NOT really a decent thing to do when somebody puts so much effort into attempting to "APE" what I do.

(and fails so badly, I WOULD BE IMPRESSED IF SOMEBODY ACTUALLY COULD STEP UP, BUT THEN I HAVE A CONTEST ON MY WEBSITE TO FIND EXACTLY THAT PERSON OR TWO WHO HAS THE REAL ABILITY TO DO SO !!)

Link Removed.

So therefore I feel justified in messing with 'em, of course that is THE BEST he can do anyway, & what he wants ...is just a little attention....so....
    Who am I to deny him his 15 seconds of fame ???

Step UP or step OFF !!!

I'm gald to lend a hand, or two...LOL !!!

I mean you see what's happened here...ONE PICTURE starts all this.
    & it is the most popular thread here !!!

WHY ?

Cuz it is ART, pal. That's what happens, it is NOT just me.
    READ the posts here & LEARN from it.
    I may make fun of it all, but it is no joke.
    Last edited by Rockefella; 11-27-2006 at 01:27 AM.

...Just an experssion Man.
    Right.
    The guy Blows....& YOU wanna shake it wid him ???
    Sure, why not..
    Look it is NOT really a decent thing to do when somebody puts so much effort into attempting to "APE" what I do.
    How the hell do you 'ape' something?
    (and fails so badly, I WOULD BE IMPRESSED IF SOMEBODY ACTUALLY COULD STEP UP, BUT THEN I HAVE A CONTEST ON MY WEBSITE TO FIND EXACTLY THAT PERSON OR TWO WHO HAS THE REAL ABILITY TO DO SO !!)
    First off, we have a chop comp, so your challenge is there. Second, you're spamming. Link removed.

Plus, StingrayStudios is a joke. There, I said it. I supported/defended you at first, but now.. I just got tired of your blabbering. It's just a website with a bunch of your average joe's photochops.
    So therefore I feel justified in messing with 'em, of course that is THE BEST he can do anyway, & what he wants ...is just a little attention....so....
    Who am I to deny him his 15 seconds of fame ???
    What? You're losing me here..
    Step UP or step OFF !!!
    Chop Comp.
    I'm gald to lend a hand, or two...LOL !!!
    Towards what?
    I mean you see what's happened here...ONE PICTURE starts all this.
    & it is the most popular thread here !!!
    Stop flattering yourself. It's not the most popular thread, and enough with the controversy in your art..
    WHY ?

Cuz it is ART, pal. That's what happens, it is NOT just me.
    READ the posts here & LEARN from it.
    I may make fun of it all, but it is no joke.
    Learn what? I can probably chop a car with as much, if not, more skill than you... and I haven't chopped a car in like a year.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Ive been watching this brew....

and I must honestly say its starting to become evident that Mr Detroit misses the whole point of having this section.It is for CHOPS.....whatever his idea of a chop is appears NOT to be most everyone elses idea of a chop.He has continuously called his posts "art" and that it may be.However....they arent done with Photoshop they are done with a "more advanced harder to use ,better blah blah blah....."software.MOST...not all but MOST of his posts Ive seen on here and PhotoShopedUp have been blurry and lack reality.He says most members on here lack the skill he does in Alias and hand drawing, and sketching ,and basket weaving, and midget wrestling and....Yet he himself has yet to admit that most of his "chops" arent very well taken.I my self could care less if you can draw good or use a type of software than is mostly used for that type of thing.I, like many members on here ,want to see good quality,well thought out,CHOPS.Again as others have said and I agree...you can do what you want when you want where you want with whom ever you want but show us the courtesy we deserve and take time with your pictures.You may be talented in drawing and sketching and finger painting but in my opinion you cant chop worth a crap.As far as your "business" is concerned...Ive been to the site and I must say its art alright and it is definately subjective.Im glad for you that someone will pay for that kind of stuff other wise you might go hungry.And ....nevermind I was going to ask if your business is so succesful how do you have time to post SOOOOOOOOOOO many pictures........but you can do that when they are rushed.

By the way....Im not and noone is saying you have to use Photoshop to post pics of cars that have been modified....it just seems to work better.And is general used more to do this type of thing.

I understood all of that BEFORE I posted the FIRST picture here. My point is that I can & do create "CHOPS" with as much at least, detail and craft as most anyone else here, how or why I do is irrelevant basically. Your ability to see is really the question, as to what you see in each picture. I have posted extremely clear pictures here as well, if you choose to ignore that & focus on the more dynamic shots it's because they are different. The website has all of it, & not all of it by me either, hence the ONLY reason I put it up here, people who chop or draw cars of thier own don't really buy other guys pictures !...but the contest may be of interest to them. The audience for the studio work is much more broad based and for the most part the studio work is done for mass market individual buyers, specific custom car shops and corporate clients.

I only post stuff on fourms is as a guage for conceptual ideas.
    The reactions vary greatly from fourm to fourm on the very same pictures, so while your individual opinions & comments are read by me with interest, it is the TOTAL sum of such remarks that allows me to fine tune the IDEAS.

Nuff said overall here, IMO. THX again for your time.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 11-27-2006 at 10:48 AM.

I understood all of that BEFORE I posted the FIRST picture here. My point is that I can & do create "CHOPS" with as much at least, detail and craft as most anyone else here, how or why I do is irrelevant basically. Your ability to see is really the question, as to what you see in each picture. I have posted extremely clear pictures here as well, if you choose to ignore that & focus on the more dynamic shots it's because they are different.
    Your 'clear' pictures were just an old chop that you ran the sharpen tool over in PS for a couple of seconds.

The website has all of it, & not all of it by me either, hence the ONLY reason I put it up here, people who chop or draw cars of thier own don't really buy other guys pictures !...but the contest may be of interest to them. The audience for the studio work is much more broad based and for the most part the studio work is done for mass market individual buyers, specific custom car shops and corporate clients.
    Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on the corporate customers.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Rocky Dude ...you are BORING the SH*T OUTTA ME !~!!

I think this thread is dead. (like I care what YOU think ?)
    Excuse me ...I have to go the BANK !!! , you can go to Daytona and SEE my corporate client work on display.

later when your hair's straighter...

Rocky Dude ...you are BORING the SH*T OUTTA ME !~!!

I think this thread is dead. (like I care what YOU think ?)
    Excuse me ...I have to go the BANK !!! , you can go to Daytona and SEE my corporate client work on display.

later when your hair's straighter...
    Instead of wasting my money to travel to Daytona, Florida.. I'd like to see proof in this thread, since it's all bullshit and all.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

AHHHH,...rock PLEASE, I am tryin HARD NOT to embarass you !!!

IF you think your better at this than me ...enter the contest on my website and PROVE IT !!...heck if you win it ya get $100 CASH from me !!!

What MORE do you WANT ???

Oh, a picture...OK but remember, you asked for it
    (thats $10,000 of work your looking at there !!!)...like it or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This thread sucks.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

OMG ! speednine....LOL, BLITZ guess your now offically welcomed to MY ART CLUB !!!...LMAO.
    (ever herad the one about guys waiting in line for trains ...cuz they thought it was "Brains"...)

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    This thread sucks.
    I agee.

and apparently you missed out on the Brain queue.

Thread Information