Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabb simple straight chop...?

he's floating in my toilet. i dropped him a couple minutes ago.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    he's floating in my toilet. i dropped him a couple minutes ago.

No...that was your brain that fell out !

MrDETROITmetal...where do ya think I am from ??? huh?

goto my website if ya want all the info or see what people are really buying from me...exactly what you think is crap.

...& they are from all over the world too.

...cha-ching.

why dont you link us to your website? theres a few different stingray studios that clearly are not you, but i dont see your site.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    why dont you link us to your website? theres a few different stingray studios that clearly are not you, but i dont see your site.
    per your request ( not spammin)..10 pages of gallery & 5 pages of store, & there is a $100 cash "racing car at speed" contest there too if you ALL are interested in actually beating me at my own game !!!

http://stingraysstudios.com/

Guest Guest
    Meh- REALLY not my thing. Ie i think the blurring makes it look sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    OK. next week put a DECENT car up to chop not some POS ya know like a REAL automobile, aston martin, a jaguar, a corvette, a maybach, or chrysler 300...???? no little POS tuner car crap, & THEN i'll comply to your wishes, cool ?.
    Here's the deal:win a chop comp, choose the pic. Seriously, such a creative genius such as yourself should have no trouble expanding upon such a poor creature as the Nissan Versa.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I read the whole thread and only one german word comes to my mind: kindergarten. Sorry, but better be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Ant
    I read the whole thread and only one german word comes to my mind: kindergarten. Sorry, but better be honest.
    agreed, but when dealing with children....

per your request ( not spammin)..10 pages of gallery & 5 pages of store, & there is a $100 cash "racing car at speed" contest there too if you ALL are interested in actually beating me at my own game !!!

Hi,

I can see from your page that you can make car graphics and decals.
    Have you made any yet?
    I work with car graphics to (commercial related mostly)
    But it would be interesting to see some pics if you have

Yes we are in process of doing exclusive design sets for selected GM cars, (Monte Carlo, Corvette, CTS, GTO, Hummer...) to be made available at participating car dealerships nationwide starting next year, & auto parts stores will carry our "Stingrays Studio Custom Designs" which are more general purpose for any car or truck.

I'll post up some of the prototype pictures after we have studio pictures taken for you to see, meanwhile we are looking for more designs and artists to do this type of work, if you are interested too, let me know ?

Yes we are in process of doing exclusive design sets for selected GM cars, (Monte Carlo, Corvette, CTS, GTO, Hummer...) to be made available at participating car dealerships nationwide starting next year, & auto parts stores will carry our "Stingrays Studio Custom Designs" which are more general purpose for any car or truck.

I'll post up some of the prototype pictures after we have studio pictures taken for you to see, meanwhile we are looking for more designs and artists to do this type of work, if you are interested too, let me know ?
    hey my brains in my head and keeps telling me you suck at life. I can completly understand why.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

hey my brains in my head and keeps telling me you suck at life. I can completly understand why.

...????....cant relate to ya babe. sorry.

(utter nonsense).

MRDETROITMETAL:

There is no way you are a car designer/modifier/whatever. Sorry, but I've been silently viewing each one of your terrible threads, wondering why you're inflicting your utter baloney on us. The 'Vette Stingray was an insult (looks like someone pencilled in those lines), your 'Good/Evil' 'Vette was terribly executed, the Blue Night Buick looks like a regular Buick through beer goggles, and your CRX concept really was the icing on the cake- you're trying to tell us people pay you for that sort of thing?

Your chops suck, and your writing style betrays you to be about 10 years old.

I know he can get irritating, but grade school insults and poop jokes aren't helping your case.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

all the chops...suck..hardcore

personally I would much rather go to deviantart.com, view a terrific piece of art (which there are THOUSANDS) hunt down the artist whom created it and pay them print me off a large version or employ them if I was the sort of businessman looking for one..why the hell people pay money for that junk crapped over in filters is beyond me..
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Thread Information