Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MRDETROIT's & Blitz Challenge to YOU !

Me ...

Why did you make the '...' white? Artistic value?
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Why did you make the '...' white? Artistic value?
    He had to get enough characters to get past the minimum limit.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    He had to get enough characters to get past the minimum limit.
    NO he DIDN"T LOL it's ARt don't you SEE? you gotta OPEN your EYES!

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    NO he DIDN"T LOL it's ARt don't you SEE? you gotta OPEN your EYES!
    SHUTUP! YOU DO NOT KNOW REAL ART!!!1!! !IAM TEH PRO!

im altering the rules a tad.

the 'scene' doesn't have to necessarily have both cars in motion or depicting the race in progress. It can be pre or post race / chase as well.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

OK...whatever YOU want, I never said they had to be in motion...just the setting as stated is all.

This is a direct question to MRDETROITMETAL. You seem to get into alot of arguements here, and as I have found, other forums too. I want to clear some things up about who you are, so I've got some questions that I'm sure you can answer with no BS.

Firstly, I remember you saying you were in your fifties, but in fact on another forum you claim to be 42. So how old are you?

Also, on GMI you claim to have made millions of dollars, and on many, many forums you claim to drive a Corvette Z06. Yet you have also said on another forum that you no longer drive. What's the go?

Why did GMInsideNews ban you?

What does Stingraysstudios do in terms of work for other companies. I've heard you saying you've done things for GM, among others. What's a specific example of a job you have done/ the kind of work you do?

Where did you learn to chop/ how long have you been chopping cars?

These questions have been bugging me, so I look forward to a mature response
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i guess he has no good answer to your questions adrenaline. he was viewing this thread for at least 10 minutes but didnt have anything to say. interesting.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

^^ agreed. he's probably like oh B!#$@ F%#$ quick DuDe help me think up some new lies.........!!!!!!!!
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

i found it interesting that when you google search for "stingrays studio," a design firm that supposedly does work for big name car manufacturers such as general motors, you only get forum posts, and their own website is listed 7th, below said forum posts.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    This is a direct question to MRDETROITMETAL. You seem to get into alot of arguements here, and as I have found, other forums too. I want to clear some things up about who you are, so I've got some questions that I'm sure you can answer with no BS.

Firstly, I remember you saying you were in your fifties, but in fact on another forum you claim to be 42. So how old are you?

Also, on GMI you claim to have made millions of dollars, and on many, many forums you claim to drive a Corvette Z06. Yet you have also said on another forum that you no longer drive. What's the go?

Why did GMInsideNews ban you?

What does Stingraysstudios do in terms of work for other companies. I've heard you saying you've done things for GM, among others. What's a specific example of a job you have done/ the kind of work you do?

Where did you learn to chop/ how long have you been chopping cars?

These questions have been bugging me, so I look forward to a mature response

OK, I found your questions to be very good ones and not just off the cuff BS. So let me answer each one specifically because I think it will clear up some misunderstandings that have been floating around, and you may find the story interesting as well...this is gonna take up some bandwitdh tho,...OK ?

1.) Firstly, I remember you saying you were in your fifties, but in fact on another forum you claim to be 42. So how old are you?

52 on December 18th this year.

2.) Also, on GMI you claim to have made millions of dollars, and on many, many forums you claim to drive a Corvette Z06. Yet you have also said on another forum that you no longer drive. What's the go?

Yes I do have a Corvette Z06, the red one like on my website picture & it is the 4th Corvette I have had, and I always have one around, however I lost my license to drive for a while (too many speeding tickets !) so right now I dont drive anymore.

3.)Why did GMInsideNews ban you?

simple,...because REX RAIDER is an asshole and I would not take any crap from him at all, so we went back and forth for awhile, he and I even had a battle on another fourm and I got banned from there too because of it ...lol, not that it matters but as you see I dont take any BS from anybody anywhere...if you cant handle me, I have no interest in you, if you attack me personally or my business, (because that has no place on any fourm) you can bet yo butt, it's coming back at cha double time !
    Hey, I am "the bad boy of auto art" according to my website !!! Insult my work I could care less, just not my intelligence, cuz then I have to use it on you... AS REX FOUND OUT. Personally I like the guy, he just cant stop hating me for some reason......

4.)What does Stingraysstudios do in terms of work for other companies. I've heard you saying you've done things for GM, among others. What's a specific example of a job you have done/ the kind of work you do?

OK, the company started from my work with Daytona Beach Speedway development, where a building devolper commissioned me to create a series of paintings depicting the various forms of racing series at Daytona, the paintings are displayed at the private jetport where all the drivers and teams enter the speedway complex, it is open to the public and you can go see them there too. As far as GM goes we are developing a relationship with them that includes desiging Artcar Racewrap designs for specific GM models, Corvette, Monte Carlo...where our designs are made to fit those body designs exactly, from actual GM templates and cars, these designs will then be made available to Participarting GM dealerships for buyers to order with thier new car, and would be installed at the dealership. AS well we are creating a national road show tour with GM show cars displaying our designs at racing events, we are developing the needed relationships with NASCAR and other racing organizations in the USA to carry this out starting in 2007 over the next 3 -5 years.
    It is a multi-million dollar proposition that in the works now between GM and the studio. There are no secrects and it is all just a good deal for each of the companies.

5.) Where did you learn to chop/ how long have you been chopping cars?

I have not learned YET !!! I have been drawing & painting cars from age 5. Professionally I have been doing this as stingrays studios for about a year and a half now and I started using the computer to do animation for TV production back in 1980, so I have a very good grounding in the technology of image prosecessing, and it has now become the main tool for our studio work. So technically I suppose I have been "chopping" on this computer from like Oct of 2005. ...before that I just drew them or painted car scenes with acrylics on canvas. This is alot better tho than painting, and not as messy either.

Heh...

http://stingraystudios.com/

Subtract the 's' and you've got a more reputable company in Columbus.
    Last edited by Esperante; 12-10-2006 at 09:58 AM.

Tack an S on the studio, and it's the first thing that comes up on google.
    One thing I find strange is that there are several "stingray studios".
    Last edited by johnnynumfiv; 12-10-2006 at 10:02 AM.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

The funny thing is he said he lives in florida. This guy is absolute bs. I'm going to personally invite Rex Raider here so you both can get kicked out of the forums.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Thread Information