Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    Mario games are my guilty pleasure (old NES/SNES titles mostly). This one was very unique compared with previous titles but I think you'll like it. It still accomplished a fluid platform style and inclueded all of the traditional Mario universe elements and then some.
    Galaxy was so addicting! I can't wait for the second one.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Galaxy is great.. I got around to unlocking Luigi recently. I forsee NSMB Wii as being great multiplayer also.

I finnaly got my hands on a 360 and a copy of Forza 2... I have been a GT4 boy a long time... but I think I'm converted... I feel so unclean
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    I finnaly got my hands on a 360 and a copy of Forza 2... I have been a GT4 boy a long time... but I think I'm converted... I feel so unclean
    Did you forget all the threads you and I made?

I miss GT4, but I don't have much time for it now.

Ever play GT5 Prologue, by any chance?

Online is very flawed, I didn't enjoy it very much, but the rest of the game is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Galaxy is great.. I got around to unlocking Luigi recently. I forsee NSMB Wii as being great multiplayer also.
    Wow, I didn't know Luigi was unlockable. I need to get back to that game and find some more stars.

I agree about NSMB as well. Only thing that disappoints me is that there's not a greater variety of characters to pick from. Forcing the 3rd and 4th players to play as Toads kinda killed some of my enthusiasm. Mario's universe has a wealth of good playable characters they could have pulled in. JMO.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

oh yeah! i forgot about the Super Nintendo version for the Wii. That I must buy!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Did you forget all the threads you and I made?

I miss GT4, but I don't have much time for it now.

Ever play GT5 Prologue, by any chance?

Online is very flawed, I didn't enjoy it very much, but the rest of the game is fine.
    No never forget, just the same as you really no time when I'm at university... however when I was home last I did manage to do the last race and fully 100% finish the game... I was chuffed but now I feel I have nothing else to do... its all a bit sad really lol

I haven't had a go at the prologue yet, knew that GT4 prologue wasn't anything too flash and not a true representation of the real game so I haven't really put it on top of my to do list.

At the moment but I feel if they combined some of the bits from both GT4 and Forza 2 into the finished GT5 or Forza 3 product... I will be in racing Sim heaven!!!!
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    Wow, I didn't know Luigi was unlockable. I need to get back to that game and find some more stars.

I agree about NSMB as well. Only thing that disappoints me is that there's not a greater variety of characters to pick from. Forcing the 3rd and 4th players to play as Toads kinda killed some of my enthusiasm. Mario's universe has a wealth of good playable characters they could have pulled in. JMO.
    You gotta get all the starts with Luigi. Then you gotta get all the starts with him.

Ya, 'tis a shame they didn't through back to SMB2 and have Peach as the fourth playable character.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    You gotta get all the starts with Luigi. Then you gotta get all the starts with him.

Ya, 'tis a shame they didn't through back to SMB2 and have Peach as the fourth playable character.
    Luigi was better, in a sense, compared to Mario. I like the twins, but Luigi has got to have the best jumping ability ever. That run that he has kinda threw me off though. It looked very girly for a man.
    PINGAS!!!!

COD4 - epic with G3 silenced and UAV jammer and total silence. muahahaha
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Still playing WOW, at least until october, then i'm moving to my own home and i don't know when i'll have access to the internetz. Playing LFS offline, Mass Effect and Oblivion in betwen.

I'm waiting for Resident Evil 5, Batman and Mini-ninjas, they'll be here probably next week.

Was given the chance to try out NFS Shift but i passed, heard and read a couple of friends reviews and i was not impressed.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Just pre-ordered ODST. There's a few goons on SA that have gotten it early due to online retailers ****ing up and everyone says it **** spectacular.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Got a PS3 Slim over last weekend, and bought MGS4 on Monday.....other than me finding myself fumbling over the control in mass firefight(often got into a firefight because of fumbling control), the game is fun...still wish to play it with mouse and keyboard though...the 2 stick thing is confusing as hell for me....
    Last edited by RacingManiac; 09-23-2009 at 12:35 PM.
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Bought ODST yesterday - My box is on the way out - Cant progress past the first campaign mission due to my disc drive getting disc unreadables.

From what I have played - Its ridiculously epic.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Drop it gently a few times and see if you can get it to RROD.. or is it older than three years?

Thread Information