Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Paid Subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    i dont like paypal, heard some bad things, credit card, errrr no im 18 and dont want one ever! money order? i dont have the 1st clue how to use/get one of those... 30USD is like 40AUD, thats not too bad i spose...
    You can sign up with paypal with just a bank account. It'll take a little longer, but it will work just as well. Good thing about it is that there are none of the 'risks' involved you fear using a credit card for.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

i dont fear using a credit card, its just i dont want one, ill dig myself a hole of debt ill never get out of, especially with a RX7 looming as a prospective purchase...
    link me to paypal and ill have a look.
    The Datto will rage again...

If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

ok thankyou wouter ill sleep on it.
    The Datto will rage again...

The system is ready!!

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...scriptions.php

We'll make a frontpage announcement shortly.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    i dont fear using a credit card, its just i dont want one, ill dig myself a hole of debt ill never get out of, especially with a RX7 looming as a prospective purchase...
    link me to paypal and ill have a look.
    Welcome to the world of check cards. Can be used like a credit card but takes the money directly from your checking account. Stops working when there's no money left. I think that in the next 50 years or less, there will no longer be paper money or checks - in the US at least. You'd better get used to plastic.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Thread Information