Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you gullible?

Quote Originally Posted by CSL
    False, America is not a democracy

and most people dont know that

btw 82
    Just like somebody posted before ; there is no real democracy in the world.
    Btw the cancer answer is the biggest piece of BS I've heard in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    This thing is huge bs... did any of you read the answers?

I've seen this many times, never seen someone actually cured like this though. BTW, if you know a cure for cancers that primitive people can make, pm it to me please, I'll make a fortune curing rich old people.
    The problem with some of these is they are 'faith-based' - not ethe SMALL 'f'

So they are told that it's a cure and they believe it.
    THEN the bodies self-healing capacity can come in to play.
    There is LOTS of evidence of holistic healing.

BUT, it can't be measured as the act of 'testing' itself affects the results.
    JUST like the Heisenburg uncertainty principle.

Not for cancer, BUT i've used a technique for pain management which NOBODY in health can explain WHY it works. But it does - AND i've taught it to others with about a 75% success rate.

The point *I* took from their explanation was to highlight the way the drug companies and 'western' medicine avoids or denigrates these are they seldom involve large sums of money for drugs or fees for invasive treatment.

So I would suggest their is a modicum of truth, a large expanse of uncertainty and a very very small possibility there is a drug company which is actually doing it for the "good of man" and not to be the next aspirin !!

Taking a historical perspective. It was the native American indians who shared Hydrastis canadensis with the "civilised" doctors as treatment and used for cancer treatments !! Believing the doctore/drug-company-sponsored lobbying that modern drugs and techniques are the ONLY viable solutions is akin to believing GWB was honest about GW2. A little studying might enlighten
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

52. Yay
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    This thing is huge bs... did any of you read the answers?

I've seen this many times, never seen someone actually cured like this though. BTW, if you know a cure for cancers that primitive people can make, pm it to me please, I'll make a fortune curing rich old people.
    Also if this was 100% true, why arn't people making money off it yet?? If you found the company, I'll invest in it.
    All the clean hydrogen we need to power the world is already contained in crystals at the bottom of the ocean called gas hydrates.
    TRUE. The mainstream U.S. press doesn't talk about it much, but the world's hydrogen problems have a ready solution. Frozen ice crystals found off the shores of Canada, Japan, Russia, Iceland and other nations with Northern shores contain vast quantities of clean, frozen hydrogen -- enough to power the entire world far beyond the limits of petroleum reserves. The U.S. press doesn't talk much about gas hydrates, preferring to focus on hydrogen derived from either natural gas or petroleum (resources the U.S. tends to own or control).
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Inflation is a natural side effect of a healthy, growing economy.
    FALSE. Monetary inflation, which saps the buying power of your dollars, is intentionally caused by the expansion of the money supply which is, in turn, controlled by the Federal Reserve. The net effect is a hidden tax on Americans' income and savings (a tax most people never notice). In an honest economy, the money supply would remain constant, and the annual inflation rate would be zero. Inflation is not natural, it's a manipulation that acts as hidden taxation.
    Is anyone else into economics and find this a bit misleading?
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Is anyone else into economics and find this a bit misleading?
    no.

The implication that it is the ONLY driver for inflatino is though.

BUT fundamentally a government can make inflation zero in the long term by refusing to print money into the economy and increasing the underwritten interest rates. Thus no money available and no reasonable access to 'future' money.

Equally they can increase inflation by fueling a boom by reducing the interest rates and putting more money into the cycle - ie by "printing" more.
    But it ain't that simple and many other factors affect it also.

Especially what is coined "consumer optimism" - a ltitle harder to control but still done by governments all over the world, fear being the chief weapon. Fear and media control. Their TWO weapons are fear, media control and the occasional war
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    no.

The implication that it is the ONLY driver for inflatino is though.

BUT fundamentally a government can make inflation zero in the long term by refusing to print money into the economy and increasing the underwritten interest rates. Thus no money available and no reasonable access to 'future' money.

Equally they can increase inflation by fueling a boom by reducing the interest rates and putting more money into the cycle - ie by "printing" more.
    But it ain't that simple and many other factors affect it also.

Especially what is coined "consumer optimism" - a ltitle harder to control but still done by governments all over the world, fear being the chief weapon. Fear and media control. Their TWO weapons are fear, media control and the occasional war
    That's just it, there's more to it, a lot more. Their "honest" economy wouldn't work in the long run. Deflation or no inflation brings more problems with it than a small steady, controlled inflation. They make it sound like something governments should strive for and the only reason inflation exists is because the evil governments wants the people to remain poor...
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information