Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Countdown is on!

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    I'll put a case of Heineken in the beer fridge in case you guys roadtrip up to Hamilton.
    I'll send them off to the vineries and the frozen Niagara . Heineken would be OK, Molson or Coors is rather "thin"
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    .... Heineken would be OK, Molson or Coors is rather "thin"
    Be thankful Wouter is not headed "stateside"

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    Be thankful Wouter is not headed "stateside"
    but he will: NAIAS
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Just a bucket of KFC will prolly clog him up so bad he'll need a transfusion.

We won't be going to Hamilton, but may make a trip to Milton, to Legendary Motorcar.

I only ate that herring cuz i respect my elders. i didn't hate it, but i don't think i would order it on purpose again.

5 days to go
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    he is on a diet

here he is in his Lotus 49
    Henk, you'r his father and u dont have a better picture of your son than that?!

c'mon... u gotta show us a better picture of wouter. hmm.... it looks like wouter likes being the "mystery" guy just like Charlie from charlie's angels...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4

c'mon... u gotta show us a better picture of wouter. hmm.... it looks like wouter likes being the "mystery" guy just like Charlie from charlie's angels...
    what are you gay lad?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Don't want to be banned

Don't want to be banned
    You can ban him from your house!
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    You can ban him from your house!
    I need the rent

if everyone's real good around here while we're gone to Detroit and Palm Beach, maybe we'll post some executive photos when we return. Maybe.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Does that mean I need to bring my suit ?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

you can borrow Rob's, smells like fish

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Does that mean I need to bring my suit ?
    that means you have to dress up so u will look really good when AAA take a picture of u.... so we can admire your true beauty when he post the pic here...

does that sound REALLy gay?
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

that means you have to dress up so u will look really good when AAA take a picture of u.... so we can admire your true beauty when he post the pic here...

does that sound REALLy gay?
    Erm...

You and matt should talk.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Erm...

You and matt should talk.
    hahaha... shut up! i'm as straight as a ruler!

Thread Information