Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevrolet Corvette (C6) 2005-2013

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Dont worry people, this person has been spamming the forums .. hopefully he'll be seeing "banned" in the distant future. Dont even bother arguing guys .. theres no point .. hes most likely under 12.
    That's an insult to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Freek
    Not only are those pices of **** ugly but they couldt hndle a turn at more the 50 mph they are way to pricy for it being an american junker but my e36 m3 would smoke it in every aspect of racing. Drag racing turning acceleration and plus for that price it wont be moving that fast in 4-5 years so stick with the german automobiles the best engineerers in the world
    your.......a retard. corvettes are amazing handlers, for your information. also, hardly anything will beat a performance american car in drag racing, especially when modified (unless its like enzo vs corvette.....then you got a problem )
    3 cars in specific.
    un-modded-saleen s7 and viper
    modded-lingenfelter vettes, srs vipers, hennessey vipers, and modern day muscle cars for both vipers and vettes, and pontiac gtos too.
    also, id like to point out that unless you drive a viper or vette every single day (you can actually almost do that with a vette) they will last probably alot more then 4-5 years. they arent MEANT to be every day cars.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    That's an insult to me.
    No, I didnt mean it like that I mean it in relation to him claiming he has an M3 .. does it make you any happier if I say I bet hes under 16? (Im 15 btw)

definitly not even 14 id bet. im nearly 16. then again, there ARE idiots i know who just pick something and then never waver from it being the best, even when they dont know bs about anything about that area yet.

i definetly don;t think the new vette is ugly i like the chevy did to it. But there were some years where i didn't like the vette
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Quote Originally Posted by manik_890
    i definetly don;t think the new vette is ugly i like the chevy did to it. But there were some years where i didn't like the vette
    c4........was ugly. too plain. c3 stingrays are my god, and c5 was like a new corvette, based on the boring c4 but with nice curved lines. (c3........*drools*)

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Finally someone who thinks like me .. BMW is the dumb choice for people who see it at a car dealership they drive past daily and dont look into its rivals.
    Excuse me?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    definitly not even 14 id bet. im nearly 16. then again, there ARE idiots i know who just pick something and then never waver from it being the best, even when they dont know bs about anything about that area yet.
    Im 16 in April .. means I can legally ride a Moped .. a 50cc one

wooo! march 6th!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Excuse me?
    But most of the time it is true! .. try asking BMW owners why they opted for the BMW and if they tried other cars Trust me.

whoooi!! 14 in 8 days, that means its my last birthday before i can take drivers ed!!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Freek
    Not only are those pices of **** ugly but they couldt hndle a turn at more the 50 mph they are way to pricy for it being an american junker but my e36 m3 would smoke it in every aspect of racing. Drag racing turning acceleration and plus for that price it wont be moving that fast in 4-5 years so stick with the german automobiles the best engineerers in the world
    Have you ever driven a C6?
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

well, i will give ONE thing to this guy. at least the m3 isnt 90k american dollars, and only has 5.2 second 0-60 and isnt that great a handler (skyline anyone?). so at least he is a bit closer to a good performance car then the skylineans.

CdocZ its not about how cool his car is, we all like his car. Its about what he said about the vette.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    CdocZ its not about how cool his car is, we all like his car. Its about what he said about the vette.
    thats true. i hate how all the dam bmw fanboys and skylineans are always like "well.......nothing in america can handle......cause thats the way their performance cars used to be!" i will continue that sentence and make it sound at least partly factual by saying "FORTY DAM YEARS AGO". now, what are the 2 best track cars in america? the vette and viper. that competition included a z4, carrera 911, boxtser s, and honda s2000, and even a lotus elise.
    also, in terms of performance, the viper and vette only lost to the lotus elise because of fuel mileage.
    and bimmer freak? here is some good news, for us you dumb fanboy, not you, cause you wont have any in this argument no matter what. our good news is that the bmw came a full 4 seconds after the vette and viper. oh wait, you might have some good news after all. you have a choice of shutting up and avoiding further verbal abuse and shame

Thread Information