Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Political thread: Bush's comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    Bush is a dumbass
    Repost.
    , if you get what I mean.

What would i do differently???, i WOULD respond to that but my response would be a page long. Anyone hear about the chemical weapons, White Phosphorous, that was dropped on Fallujah...

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    we got this inbred, Texas, dumbass in the White House i wont, i REFUSE to fight someone elses oil war, hes got enough money so why doesnt he hire the A-Team to do it for his lazy ass...
    thats got to be one of the stupidest most inaccurate rants ive ever heard in my life

1)inbreeding is extremely uncommon in Texas, your thinking georgia/alabama/arkansas
    2)its not a war for oil
    3)his personal fortune was somewhere around $10,000,000 i think the lowest ive ever heard of for a president of the modern era

Common' people, so heads of state aren't allowed to "jest", the guy is still human for god's sake. I don't agree with his politics but everyone is flying off the handle because of a rumor. If he HAD bombed Al-Jazeera then we'd have something to fly off the handle over.
    thats why your my 2nd favorite democrat (behind my aunt, shes family... )
    Last edited by my porsche; 11-25-2005 at 03:45 PM.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Regardng this.
    not you specifically, anyone can answer, and no, not regarding this specific incident...

i mean, if you were elected into office tomorrow, how would you handle the situation in iraq...would you pull out asap? stay a while, finish the job? or what?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Werty, the problem with talking over now is like being given control of the Titanic after its hit the iceberg.

The situation has been brought about by over confidence and rushing into something poorly prepared and not listening to the relevant intelligence information.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    not you specifically, anyone can answer, and no, not regarding this specific incident...

i mean, if you were elected into office tomorrow, how would you handle the situation in iraq...would you pull out asap? stay a while, finish the job? or what?
    What do you concider the job to be right now? I'm just wondering, and how could it be finished? I'm definatly not saying a pullout would be the best option, but this situation wouldn't have probably been so bad if the invasion would've been justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    Werty, the problem with talking over now is like being given control of the Titanic after its hit the iceberg.
    You put it very well. Isn't it ironic how people open up to other ideas only when there no options left.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    SO is it OK if your local Police Chief said he'd like to bed 10 year old boys ?
    Even if it was a joke ??
    Are you GETTING it yet ???? Or do you elevate a "president" to being god-like and above all that ?? Or do you elevate just THIS President to that height ?
    No, by thinking that authority figures will never jest about certain things IS elevating them to god like status. True, they have a responsibility to keep from expresing views, jokes and what not that are illegal, immoral and politicaly incorrect. I'm not saying it was the right thing to say but like I said, he is human and it's an alleged comment. If he had said it on record, I'd be the first one to cry foul.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    1)inbreeding is extremely uncommon in Texas, your thinking georgia/alabama/arkansas
    Yes, the comment was uncalled for, but Bush is a stupid man. He is not entirely literate, listen to his unscripted speeches.
    2)its not a war for oil
    Care to support that statement?
    3)his personal fortune was somewhere around $10,000,000 i think the lowest ive ever heard of for a president of the modern era
    So naive. 10,000,000 isn't even enough to run for president. He gets support from all kind of left wing conservative groups in exchange for relaxing environmental controls (he tripled allowed mercury levels and fought the Clean Air Act) and his family fortune is enormous. He went drilling for oil three times in texas and bankrupted the company three times. He's a parasite, a puppet for the neo conservative psychos, and without them he'd be bankrupt and worthless.

i hate people that hate arabs. i'm 1/2 palistinean (sp?) i'm proud of it. i'm tired of people putting all arabs down just because of one jackass. go to dubai. ask any arab man some questions get into a friendly conversation. most people in dubai are rich as crap and modest as crap. i cant say the same for other places but god d@mn. this is really starting to piss me off
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Yes, the comment was uncalled for, but Bush is a stupid man. He is not entirely literate, listen to his unscripted speeches.

Care to support that statement?

So naive. 10,000,000 isn't even enough to run for president. He gets support from all kind of left wing conservative groups in exchange for relaxing environmental controls (he tripled allowed mercury levels and fought the Clean Air Act) and his family fortune is enormous. He went drilling for oil three times in texas and bankrupted the company three times. He's a parasite, a puppet for the neo conservative psychos, and without them he'd be bankrupt and worthless.
    his PARENTS fortune may be large, but his is not, and yes he gets his money for the campaign from RIGHT wing groups, and the reason i brought the fortune up is:

Quote Originally Posted by PininFarinaPIMP
    hes got enough money so why doesnt he hire the A-Team to do it for his lazy ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    most people in dubai are rich as crap
    No, they're not. Perhaps you should pay Dubai a visit...
    - Are YOU listed? -

i have just this last spring
    you wanna see the photos? loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of nice cars. when was the last time you were there. I used to live there and i can hardly belive that it's dubai.
    btw the ppl who live in my old house have a metallic blue gallardo (no pix sorry)
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

i have just this last spring
    you wanna see the photos? loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of nice cars. when was the last time you were there. I used to live there and i can hardly belive that it's dubai.
    btw the ppl who live in my old house have a metallic blue gallardo (no pix sorry)
    I'm not saying that there arn't many rich people in Dubai, there is probably more millionares there than in most major cities. But to say "most people are rich as crap" is terrible generalization.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    Bush is a dumbass
    100% agree
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

i hate people that hate arabs. i'm 1/2 palistinean (sp?) i'm proud of it. i'm tired of people putting all arabs down just because of one jackass. go to dubai. ask any arab man some questions get into a friendly conversation. most people in dubai are rich as crap and modest as crap. i cant say the same for other places but god d@mn. this is really starting to piss me off
    sadly its just the ignorant ones, not everyone hates arabs

Thread Information