Thread: 1990 Eagle Summit

1990 Eagle Summit

Okay ladies and gents,

I need some help here... I was just gifted a pristine, 1990 Eagle Summit 4dr sedan in actually pretty decent condition with 55,xxx miles on it... it has been sitting in the driveway of a friend-of-a-friend who hasn't used it in about a year except the occassional moving it up and down the street (so it was turned on and off periodically)... the car was previously owned by an old lady who used it as a daily driver here in NYC... which means absolutely squat since she's like 80 and doesn't really get out that much... so I have a really old (16+), American car with a Mitsubishi engine that actually runs and I really don't want it...

the plan was originally this... this friend told me she has an early 90's used Mitsubishi with 50,000 or so miles on it that she just wants to give away because she doesnt need it, plus its in the way... (her husband has a new mercedes benz jeep) and i was thinking maybe a decent condition Galant, Mirage or even a Diamante (remember, I have never seen this car before and the woman doesn't really know much about cars...) so here i'm thinking that I might have a car that's potentially worth at least a $1,000 (which i could use to finance my purchase of a Hyundai Elantra or the like...) but SURPRISE, I have a car that's potentially worth $500, if that much... now I'm still thikning what my options are... I can either

1) drive the car for a few months, sell it and get the used car i wanted after summer ends
    2) just try to sell the car as soon as i receive the title from New York State (i hear it takes a while in new york to 'flip' a car)
    3) or just take it to a dealership as soon as its convenient

I'll post pics the moment they're available...
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

hey... some input would be nice
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

erm.. from what google images turns up its ether a small van or a mitsubishi mirage sedan? (possibly old lancer?)

it runs, use it untill you can buy the car you want.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information