Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscription

Yes send me an email to the address mentioned here and I'll give you my bank account number: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/subscriptions.php?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    It's a token of our appreciation for their work.
    ill be a mod in exchange for it...nudge nudge

just jokes, ill be a mod for free
    The Datto will rage again...

We have just added another feature to the package. Subscribing members will get the full spec-table already present for the spotlight cars. For example: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...php&carnum=637
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Good day,

We are gradually introducing new features to the site and forums, of which the supporting member setup is one. It is a paid subscription for which you'll receive a number of new features, designed to enhance your Ultimatecarpage.com experience. Most important of these is the total removal of ads for the subscribers, which together with the obvious benefits also turns Ultimatecarpage.com in one of the fastest loading sites on the internet. Yes it's the ads that cause the load times.
    You can find all the details in the user control panel or by clicking here: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/subscriptions.php?

Although the official launch of the package will most likely be on Monday, we decided it offered so many benefits that we put it online as soon as it was tested.

Thanks for your support and enjoy your stay on Ultimatecarpage.com

Wouter Melissen
    What Ad's ??? I don't see any
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    What Ad's ??? I don't see any
    The ads on the main page.

(Ted Joans)

The ads on the main page.
    Is it like pop ups or something like that ? Cause i really can't remeber any ad's at all
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

there is only 1 ad, so what's the point, besides anyway, I don't like the idea of using my credit card on the internet, too risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    there is only 1 ad, so what's the point, besides anyway, I don't like the idea of using my credit card on the internet, too risky.
    Adds come up also when you actually look into a specific car, loading pictures really goes faster (I got the experience), there also more specs available on individiual cars, a separate chapter on the drivetrain has been added.

If you maintain your credit card attitude, it will not be a long time in the future before you are going to have difficulties in buying anything. My only credit card fraud occcurred when I used it in a Sheraton hotel in Nigeria and they copied the number. Suddenly I found myself to be a member of the Amrican Singles Programme and I had to confirm that I was not 36 year old Nigerian male.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

besides anyway, I don't like the idea of using my credit card on the internet, too risky.
    We have chosen Paypal to take care of the payments of the subscriptions. Owned by Ebay, Paypal is one of the most highly respected online companies. So you can rest assured that your information is save in the hands of paypal.

(Ted Joans)

eBay can be a very hacked site, my account can be hacked and the henk4 thing can happen again.

besides right now I can't afforrd for my creditcard to be stolen, I'm really skimping cause i'm planing a trip to Matra et Alpine's land. (that's right in 2005 i'm going to Scotland!! , mostly cause I wanna drivew a europian ford )

That's how my dad used to think years ago, thank god he switched sides and started to purchase online a while ago.

Korea makes 1/3 of its total transactions through the internet Karrmann, and so does millions of people around the globe everyday, it's a very safe method.

I purchase over the internet, but I use a money order, cause Checks take too long to clear, and I cauld wait a month for my thing to arrive.

I purchase over the internet, but I use a money order, cause Checks take too long to clear, and I cauld wait a month for my thing to arrive.
    You can use the money order system, that is no problem at all.

(Ted Joans)

You can use the money order system, that is no problem at all.
    Aha Karrmann what's your next excuse going to be??
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information