Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Authorized Mechanixfetch Where Did your Name Come From Thread

mine belongs to the car that got me into cars. Back I gradeschool, I was a huge fan of the 1988 Callaway sledgehammer corvette. My name stems from that car.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

I noticed that too, but oh well. I still love this place, heheh.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Last name = Quigney. When I started playing online gaming, I played under the name Quiggs. Then in high school people started calling me that. It just kinda stuck. Even my mom calls me Quiggs most of the time. The rest of the time she calls me an asshole.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

as posted in another thread:

merge of to movies: Leon and Shaun of the dead, nothing really morbid
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Mine stems from the fact that when i made my account i was quite possibly the largest fanboy of the supra the world has ever seen. Haven't bothered looking into changing it. 4 is my favorite number and 10 is the number many soccer (football) greats (pele for example) have worn.
    Due to the regrettable fanboyish qualities of my username... you can just call me tim.

I use Bullethead on some other auto forums but think it was taken when I signed up here. I own a 1972 BMW 3.0CSL, #2275177, hence CSL177.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Um. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6 View Post
    Um. Duh.

Yep, though I think what we'd really like to know is what's up with the roygbiv avatar?

i would laugh if you actually wanted an RS4, mistyped it, and hid this from us all this time with a false veneer of enthusiasm for the RS6.

Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

he's living a lie...he can't keep it up for much longer!

My name has a deep rooted history, especially amongst the social elite and conservative African-American families in the great metropolis of Atlanta. Not only is rocking jewelry that you purchased, instead of paying rent, demonstrative of your individualistic non-conformism, you are also defying authority and showing the world that living conditions are of no concern to you. This is clearly an indication of your toughness as a wealthy individual who still elects to reside in a city in a high state of disrepair. It is important that, while living under the blingbling lifestyle, you exude a large amount of bravado, not smile at people in cars driving by where you are standing, pretend to comprehend every word instead of asking for the lyrics of every symphony or opera of the hip-hop genre, and believing that you are the second coming of Jesus. Since I have learned, from various media sources, that individual males of this lifestyle are constantly poppin caps up in each otha's grill and that females of this lifestyle are extremly promiscuous, my people have developed various defense mechanisms.

This is why I have selected my user name as such, to remind the people of this website (second in greatness only to the city of Atlanta) to stay safe. The first defensive tactic deployed by my people are what we call dubz. These shiney hubcaps are extremely great at deflecting light, sometimes into the eyes of your competition. Remember, the shinier the better. The second defensive tactic are what we call subz. These incredibly energy-inefficient devices create mechanical sound waves in the air, varying the pressure, density, amplitude, and attitude of the surrounding atmosphere. Not only can this be incredibly distracting to potential attackers, the sound waves occasionally will shrink their testicles into fine particles. Once at this stage, your attacker will have no choice but to commit suicide from shame. Another benifit of having subz is the ability to awaken the neighbourhood, sometimes even at 3:30 in the morning, so that more witnesses will be alert and therefore deter a potential attack.

Lastly, the weight added by dubz, and the rediculous energy consumption of subz once again displays your carefree attitude towards monetary concerns since they both result in extra power uptake. Who the hell pays child support when you can spend your welfare on blingbling. THEY ARE SO SHINEY! Unfortunately, it is evident that such a lifestyle attracts a large quantity of morally questionable females into your life. I don't mind this much, but my syphillis has become chronic recently from these encounters. This is why I hope to launch a new product that will fill the streets of Atlanta. I call it the car-dom, it is essentially a giant, 5 meter long condom, but for your car. It is like a car cover, but in the shape of a giant, ugly, lubricated, and overpriced condom. Since I will be abusing my fame in order to push and advertise the product down people's throat like a tru hustla, I am sure the product will sell incredibly well. The revenues collected will be re-invested carefully by my advisors in the mines of Rwanda. Thats like, the Africa or something right? Whatever, just more bling bling. CHYEA!

wait... either that or i just wanted something fast or was high, god damn it
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

I didn't see this first time around..

Slick came from my mothers car as it was old people shit on it, but still pretty slick as in it's time kicked many big arses. And it was a holden. So that's it simple.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    jcp = my initials

123 = my birthday (23 January)

Put 'em together and they rhyme!
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Mine came from a monday night at the Garden where we were discussing all the ww-d's out there (wwjd, wwfsmd, etc.) and since it was late and drinks were cheap we got around to what would Ghengis Khan do. So since the name I usually use was taken on this site I thought back to that night, and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Mine came from a monday night at the Garden where we were discussing all the ww-d's out there (wwjd, wwfsmd, etc.) and since it was late and drinks were cheap we got around to what would Ghengis Khan do. So since the name I usually use was taken on this site I thought back to that night, and there you go.
    What is wwfsmd?

Thread Information