Porsche is due to release the eighth generation 911 shortly and is now in the final phase of testing. To wet our appetites, the German manufacturer has released these teaser images of the camouflaged cars during test around the world. Although the design is somewhat masked, the car is still unmistakably a Porsche 911.
Porsche's Manthey Racing team, meanwhile, have reworked the fastest version of the seventh generation 911 to create the 911 GT2 RS MR. Fitted with a performance kit developed by the team, it promptly recorded the fastest ever time for a road legal car around the Nürburgring at 6:40.3 minutes.
Also tailored to use on the racing track is the Ford GT Carbon Series. It features many lightweight components like carbon-fibre composite wheels and a titanium wheel nuts, while luxury items like cup-holders have been removed. This helps bring the weight down by 18kg for the limited edition GT Carbon Series.
Ahead of the official launch in Detroit, Toyota revealed a first glimpse of information about the all-new Supra. The first example built is due to be auctioned for charity. To the single teaser images, we have added images of the camouflaged car that was seen out on the hill at Goodwood back in July.
Hot on the heels of the coupe version, BMW have revealed the new M850i xDrive Cabriolet. Although the drop-top version was expected to join the line-up, it is actually the first open 8-Series to hit series production. Like the coupe, the 8-Series Cabriolet will be headlined for now by a the M850i version that features a 523bhp version of the familiar twin-turbo V8.

Enjoy the links:

2019 BMW M850i xDrive Cabriolet - Images, Specifications and Information

2019 Ford GT Carbon Series - Images, Specifications and Information

2019 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 - Images, Specifications and Information

2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS MR - Images, Specifications and Information

2019 Toyota Supra - Images, Specifications and Information