Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraq-Al Qaeda

Iraq-Al Qaeda

An official US report has found no links whatsover between Iraq and Al-qaeda during the regime of S. Hussein. Take that in combination with the failure to find any weapons of mass destruction it looks very much so that there were no legal or moral grounds to invade Iraq.

Also the recent confession of the existence of CIA-run prisons outside the USA (up to now heftily denied, also straight in the face of close allies) the credibility of the Bush administration must have reached an all time low.

Let's see whether the American people thinks the same....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    An official US report has found no links whatsover between Iraq and Al-qaeda during the regime of S. Hussein. Take that in combination with the failure to find any weapons of mass destruction it looks very much so that there were no legal or moral grounds to invade Iraq.

Also the recent confession of the existence of CIA-run prisons outside the USA (up to now heftily denied, also straight in the face of close allies) the credibility of the Bush administration must have reached an all time low.

Let's see whether the American people thinks the same....
    Just another lie of the Bush administaration came out. When will te next come out ?

stupid bush
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    I still can't figure out how come that jackass hasn't been impeached yet.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    but what with ending hussein's regime? don't you think it's safer to leave him without any power. the us as the strongest country in the world can, therefore should, guarentee safety to the world and law in every country that needs it.
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    but what with ending hussein's regime? don't you think it's safer to leave him without any power. the us as the strongest country in the world can, therefore should, guarentee safety to the world and law in every country that needs it.
    Not by killing thousands of civilians and leaving total wreckag3
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Everyone knew it too.. Bush's intelligence staff just went on a hunch with the whole al-qaeda and WMD plot.. leading to almost 2000 American soldiers killed (along with troops from other allied nations and thousands upon thousands of Iraqi casualties).

Imho, we'd be better off not going to war and finding other ways of dealing with Hussein, but now that we're in the midst of this, we have to finish it.

9/10 Iraqis wil say they preferred Saddam. And i can give you dozens of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    9/10 Iraqis wil say they preferred Saddam. And i can give you dozens of reasons.
    Now, I'm definately not a fan of Bush and this war but... 9/10? That's pushing it.

I'd say 1/4.. but it's a complete guess.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    the us as the strongest country in the world can, therefore should, guarentee safety to the world and law in every country that needs it.
    Just because we're more involved in history doesn't mean we're the strongest. Of course this country's gonna defeat other countries who have lesser military power. If the US ever gets into war with China then I'm gonna fled to the UK and watch the country gets knocked off of the world map on BBC.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Just because we're more involved in history doesn't mean we're the strongest. Of course this country's gonna defeat other countries who have lesser military power. If the US ever gets into war with China then I'm gonna fled to the UK and watch the country gets knocked off of the world map on BBC.
    Werd to everyone's motha. ^

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Yeah just like you gave dozens of "improvements" for UCP, and they were almost all crap.

I really dont know what to think about all this. Can you post the full article or whatever you got this from so I can read it all?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    I really dont know what to think about all this. Can you post the full article or whatever you got this from so I can read it all?
    Isn't it being reported on Fox News?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    Yeah just like you gave dozens of "improvements" for UCP, and they were almost all crap.
    It's heated between you two.

I'm just pretty much sick of his criticisms of other people's photos (while he hasn't criticized any of mine, by the way) without any real talent himself, evidenced by his sub-par photos. He hasn't learned the art of the constructive criticism.

Henk you know I watch ABC when I watch the news.
    Last edited by my porsche; 09-10-2006 at 10:26 AM.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information