Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mister Chavez

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    I suppose you didn't understand my previous message.
    I understood, i'm just tired of confortable silences, like everyone does when someone talks about the "terrorist" attacks of 9/11 being planed by the bush and his friends, or the "war" in irak, tired of seeing the US doing what ever they whant, and when someone says something agaisnt them, they are called clows, maniacs, etc.

What have Fidel, Chavez, Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein done that even compares to what the US does to the world every day?
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    What have Fidel, Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein done that even compares to what the US does to the world every day?
    You are absolutely right: I guess genocide is not such a bad thing.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    You are absolutely right: I guess genocide is not such a bad thing.
    I guess not, the US have been doing it since they exist, Indians? remenber? where you are standing? that wousted to belong to someone else i think... more recently... afganistan, after the afgan/ussr war... US medical help started inoculating afgan children with "chiken Pox" supostly to be a vacine... children died by the thousands! Vietnam... "agent orange"... that was a good thing to, it probably "needed to be done" for the well being of the rest of the mankind!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

I guess not, the US have been doing it since they exist, Indians? remenber? where you are standing? that wousted to belong to someone else i think... more recently... afganistan, after the afgan/ussr war... US medical help started inoculating afgan children with "chiken Pox" supostly to be a vacine... children died by the thousands! Vietnam... "agent orange"... that was a good thing to, it probably "needed to be done" for the well being of the rest of the mankind!
    The 'Americans' that worked their magic on the Indians were Europeans, just like those that killed the Incas. Of course the Americans don't have clean hands, but it is simply idiotic to compare them with people like Saddam Hussein who used chemical weapons on his own people. Castro is a dictator, there are tens of thousands of people imprisoned for many years just for having opposing views.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    The 'Americans' that worked their magic on the Indians were Europeans, just like those that killed the Incas. Of course the Americans don't have clean hands, but it is simply idiotic to compare them with people like Saddam Hussein who used chemical weapons on his own people. Castro is a dictator, there are tens of thousands of people imprisoned for many years just for having opposing views.
    "Americans" are far worst than any other "dictator" in history, not even Hitler can be compared to them, he's a student compared to what the US have been doing, do and will continue doing.

people in jail without knowing why? prisioners at Guantanamo?

People taken from they'r homes in they'r one countrys and taken to Siria to be tortured?

I remember a real great one, when an american plane shot a train bridge in the Balcan's, exactly when a people filled train was passing... the images from the plane where shown at twice it's original speed... everyone knew, latter a US army spokesperson said that that had appened due to a "technical" flaw...

Random bombings in Irak... killing undreds of ppl hooping to get the right one in the middle.

And yes the indians, north american indians, completly autcasted from the Us society, restricted to indian "reserves"...

"Americans" are far worst than any other "dictator" in history, not even Hitler can be compared to them, he's a student compared to what the US have been doing, do and will continue doing.
    I guess history was not one of your best subjects in high school.

(Ted Joans)

Eh...
    You guys do seem content on comparing the USA with Third World countries though...
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

that was some Mass OwNAGE on bush
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Chavez is kind of a joke, he isn't a player on the world stage so what does he do? He speaks out against the American president every time he gets a chance just to gather some attention.

I see in no way is he better than bin Laden or Castro or any of those guys. As McRenis said I don't automatically like him just because he hates Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    As McRenis said
    Who's that?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    Chavez is kind of a joke, he isn't a player on the world stage so what does he do? He speaks out against the American president every time he gets a chance just to gather some attention.

I see in no way is he better than bin Laden or Castro or any of those guys. As McRenis said I don't automatically like him just because he hates Bush.
    Chavez is allying with Iran incase of a U.S attack...are you kidding me? I agree with you.

9/11

The day in 1973 that the CIA supported generals killed the democratically elected president of Chili....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I understood, i'm just tired of confortable silences, like everyone does when someone talks about the "terrorist" attacks of 9/11 being planed by the bush and his friends, or the "war" in irak, tired of seeing the US doing what ever they whant, and when someone says something agaisnt them, they are called clows, maniacs, etc.

What have Fidel, Chavez, Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein done that even compares to what the US does to the world every day?
    That boy needs therapy...
    Frontier Phsychiatrist

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    9/11

The day in 1973 that the CIA supported generals killed the democratically elected president of Chili....
    To prevent “another Cuba” in the Western Hemisphere during the Cold War the CIA was directed to actively support a military coup to keep Allende. He was offered safe passage out of the country but chose to stay in the Palace as it was being bombed.

There are different theories about his death...but according to his autopsy he died from a single self inflicted gunshot wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    To prevent “another Cuba” in the Western Hemisphere during the Cold War the CIA was directed to actively support a military coup to keep Allende. He was offered safe passage out of the country but chose to stay in the Palace as it was being bombed.

There are different theories about his death...but according to his autopsy he died from a single self inflicted gunshot wound.
    My point is that Allende got to power via de democratic process called elections. He was ousted via a non-democratic process supported by the Americans...
    How generous to offer free passage.....
    Maybe he preferred death over being taken to Guantanamo Bay....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information