Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: volkswagen vs audi

volkswagen vs audi

wich is your favourite brand of the two, and wich is your favourite car of that brand?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿??¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿¿ ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Definetly Audi my favourite would have 2 be the allmighty RS6 (btw the RS4 and S8 are pretty good too)

Audi, the RS6 is a great car, one of the nicest cars I've ever sat in.
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

audi, just for lambourghini love them
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

audi without doubt -- vw doesnt have the same style , they're just cars for folks, as the name says

audi all the way!

ive sat in an A8 & a Phaeton. theyre both nice. but audi has better models except an suv like the touareg. last year the Audi pikes peak concept was displayed at dubai's motorshow a few feet away was the touareg. i know its an odd comparison but even so the audi was & is better.

Both brands have good cars: VW Golf R32, Audi RS6, VW Phaeton W12, Audi A8 W12.. But Audi (inspite they both have the same engines and chassis: difference is in nuances) makes more sports, more driver's cars. VW is more practical. My choise is driver's car. So i choose Audi.
    "too wild to live, too thin to die"

The new Audi S4 is great. 340hp V8!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    audi, just for lambourghini love them

Well VW own Lamborghini and Audi.
    I would say Audi but just. Audi is probably in a slightly higher class than VW but Vws cars are solid, comfortable and have a great design. The designs are shared though since VW owns Audi.
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    Well VW own Lamborghini and Audi.
    I would say Audi but just. Audi is probably in a slightly higher class than VW but Vws cars are solid, comfortable and have a great design. The designs are shared though since VW owns Audi.
    That's wrong my friend. Believe me I know these things about Volkswagen group very well. Volkswagen is co-operating with Audi. The volkswagen group owns: VW and Audi only!
    Volkswagen owns Skoda. Audi owns Lamborghini. Audi is the owner of Lambo and not Volkswagen! Also both companies owns Bentley and Bugatti.
    Volkswagen is a little company in front of Volkswagen group!!!
    Also I believe that audi is the Threat to MB and BMW but Volkswagen is competing with Ford, Opel, Toyota and other practical companies...

Oooh, I forgot! I prefer: Audi For Lemans concept , Gallardo and especially NUVOLARI !!!!
    That design... More beautiful than a Ferrari and a Lambo. The best designed car ever after Ferrari 250GTO I thing!
    And offcourse Volkswagen For THE LEGENDARY W12 and R32 . Also i love Tuareg! (but wait Pikes peak=A7 quattro and you 'll remember me. More better than Cayenne. > Pikes peak> 0-100=4.7sec
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would have to say that Audi is my favourite, because of their renowned quattro awd system, and gorgeous styling on just about all their cars! I can't believe someone didn't mention the amazing Audi TT!

As for practicality, VW would definately be my choice. Not much can compete with a TDI Gulf for fuel efficiency and distance between fill-ups (1200km!!!!!!)
    Life begins @ 200 MPH
    There's no replacement for displacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sismanidis
    That's wrong my friend. Believe me I know these things about Volkswagen group very well. Volkswagen is co-operating with Audi. The volkswagen group owns: VW and Audi only!
    Volkswagen owns Skoda. Audi owns Lamborghini. Audi is the owner of Lambo and not Volkswagen! Also both companies owns Bentley and Bugatti.
    Volkswagen is a little company in front of Volkswagen group!!!
    Also I believe that audi is the Threat to MB and BMW but Volkswagen is competing with Ford, Opel, Toyota and other practical companies...
    You don't know what you are saying. You say that VAG = VW and Audi. Ok that's correct. But then you go on about which company owns which other company. It doesn't freaking matter because it is all the same company (VAG). And they do share their technology. I think VAG is one of the most insane companies that was led by that aweful mad professor Piëch. He was completely insane. I hope they come a bit down to earth in the next few years with their new leader (the BMW guy, can't remember his name)
    So what junaman said was not wrong since they are technically the same company. VAG.

Oooh, I forgot! I prefer: Audi For Lemans concept , Gallardo and especially NUVOLARI !!!!
    The Audi Le Mans and Nuvolari are not production cars so, how can you comment on these ?

That design... More beautiful than a Ferrari and a Lambo. The best designed car ever after Ferrari 250GTO I thing!
    That's your opinion, I can't argue with that.

And offcourse Volkswagen For THE LEGENDARY W12 and R32 . Also i love Tuareg! (but wait Pikes peak=A7 quattro and you 'll remember me. More better than Cayenne. > Pikes peak> 0-100=4.7sec
    What's legendary about the W12 ? It was a waste of R&D money IMHO. The R32 is an aweful car it's no fun at all to drive.

And again how can you state that the Pikes Peak is better than the Cayenne ? It's a freakin' prototype man. You can't compare it to a production model. And saying that it's better than the Cayenne because it does a 0-100 in 4,7 sec is just plain dumb.

VOLKS anyday!!!

badboy
    Attached Images Attached Images

audi for luxury vw for family some great toys in both

Audi, if only out of respect to the historic Quattro.

Thread Information