Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comp 59 Weekly Automotive Photo Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    dude take the stick out of your ass Oh no my picture was edited the world is over!! Want me to go look in old competitions for pictures you edited in PS and no one noticed?? You have done it to.....in fact all your pictures are edited in PS so STFU.
    I used to think that some of your pics were too good to be true... Thanks for letting everyone now.

Rik, you happy now? So much for going against the flow on something so obvious. What now?

Anyway..

Niko_Fx
    Wife's Scion XA
    About 2 weeks ago
    Park / Boca Raton
    Kodak Z740
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    I used to think that some of your pics were too good to be true... Thanks for letting everyone now.

Rik, you happy now? So much for going against the flow on something so obvious. What now?

Thats the only picture that i have ever entered that was photo shopped. I dont care if you guys accuse me but SPH was just a dick about it. Ill enter something tomorrow though.....when does the picture have to be taken again?
    My Photography-
    [url]http://www.JTPhotos.net[/url]

[url]http://www.anything-auto.net[/url]

all you guys need to take a chill pill, speedracer38 is a great photographer regardless of PS and the same goes with alot of other poeple in these comps

so just shut it and and sumbit your pics already
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

i said originally i dont care speedracer. im not trying to be a dick. but everyone else is so uptight about not letting us enter any edited photos that im not gonna just let other people tromp all over that. i have argued relentlessly to let photos like yours (and mine) into the competitions to no avail.

so STFU you dick . how old are you? jesus.

EDIT:

you know what, after reading my posts again, i realize, i WAS trying to be a dick. because i hate speedracer. and you know what? i dont care. i dont care what you think jason because you are the most immature person ive ever met. i cant even begin to explain how childish you are. if i wanted to put in the effort to try and explain, it would only be in vain. dont get so mad that you got called on it. you knew it was coming come on were not ****ing stupid. but you know, neither me nor anyone else are going to do anything about the fact that you tried to trick everyone. because were sensible people. i guarantee nobody on this board is going to go out of their way to effect your real life by contacting people you have done business with, with the intent on getting you in trouble. that is more than anyone can say for you.
    Last edited by SPHFerrari; 02-02-2006 at 06:57 PM.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    how old are you? jesus.
    I'm old enough to know smoking is bad for you....I guess our parents didn't teach you very well.
    My Photography-

good lesson speed!!! well done!! smoking kills!

i guarantee nobody on this board is going to go out of their way to effect your real life by contacting people you have done business with, with the intent on getting you in trouble. that is more than anyone can say for you.
    what are you talking about??
    My Photography-

what kinda stupid rule is that? no editted photos? how can you prove a photo isnt editted anyways? you can make subtle changes and have no idea. are u saying peoples photos have to be of such shitty quality that theres no way it can b editted and we pick the worst looking one? wtf... its not like professional photos arent editted. learn to use photoshop.. its pretty easy.. and change this rule. i havent entered photo comps in months and i still felt this is a dumb enough rule to post about having it changed.

Quote Originally Posted by karc
    what kinda stupid rule is that? no editted photos? how can you prove a photo isnt editted anyways? you can make subtle changes and have no idea. are u saying peoples photos have to be of such shitty quality that theres no way it can b editted and we pick the worst looking one? wtf... its not like professional photos arent editted. learn to use photoshop.. its pretty easy.. and change this rule. i havent entered photo comps in months and i still felt this is a dumb enough rule to post about having it changed.
    THANKYOU

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    what are you talking about??
    you cant seriously not know what im talking about. you got kicked off a website for it. and i know u dont forget getting kicked off a car forum, particularly this one.

you cant seriously not know what im talking about. you got kicked off a website for it. and i know u dont forget getting kicked off a car forum, particularly this one.
    which forum?? I truthfully forgot.
    My Photography-

Quote Originally Posted by karc
    Is a simply and easy to follow rule. Some of us don't know how to use photoshop and some of us don't even have photoshop. It's like bringing a modified car to stock-car race... NOT ALLOWED.

There's a comp going on right now where editing is allowed, in this one it isn't. It's all about your abilities with a camera and not photoshop. If you guys can't get that then is not anybody's problem any longer, and I believe this shouldn't even be discussed any further.

this is ridiculous

I'm begining to loose respect for UCP as the days go on, it's not like the good ol' days on here anymore so I'm probably going to be leavin sometime soon.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I'm begining to loose respect for UCP as the days go on, it's not like the good ol' days on here anymore so I'm probably going to be leavin sometime soon.
    I have been doing it slowly, i figure by this time next year i wont use ucp, or maybe i will, just to piss off the liberals

Thread Information