Page 485 of 536 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    pimento, is the front tyre on backwards?
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    I recall matra saying the tread pattern being backwards on a front wheel on a bike had something to do with giving extra water dispertion under brakes or the like.

Something about safety at any rate.
    I looked at the tyre, the rotation arrow is arrowing in the correct rotational arrowification vector. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    also apparently ikea is a scimitar free zone.
    Weak.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

The Prince of Persia is not amused.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

2 for about $106 USD. The phone was about $20 and most of the cost was tax based on the original MSRP ($449! ). But they threw in free overnight shipping and activation, so it's all good. Why 2? One for my mother, whose RAZR V3 is dying and has the New Every 2 discount.

It's pretty indestructible - it supposedly can handle as much as the more expensive G'zone. Plus it comes with a 5.1 megapixel camera with video function and a music player. Can you say awesome? As I don't text, I didn't get one with a QWERTY.

It's a flip phone. The pictures don't tell the whole story, but you can flip the screen back for camera mode. Should be handy for exotic spotting.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I guess if you like CDMA phones that's okay, I hate them. But then again I don't use smart phones, so I wouldn't know. I just need it to call. I kind of want a better camera on my phone, but that's no big deal.

Not so much a purchase as I won it through a work competiton, but still, awesome. Should get this in the mail by the end of the week.

And in 6 months when my Contract runs out, I can upgrade to something else if I want...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Let me know what you think, My contract ends in 3 or 4 months and IDK wether I want the Iphone 4, or something else.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

After reading reviews for iPhone4, I'm kind of jonesing for one.

My contracts up in January anyway, so best of both worlds for meeeee.

My contract is up in ~6 months. How do I get out now/soon without mad fees?
    The Datto will rage again...

They'll waive your last three months if you resign in that time.

And by then the new iPhone will be available

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    They'll waive your last three months if you resign in that time.

And by then the new iPhone will be available
    excellent. thankyou.
    The Datto will rage again...

I went to Olive Garden for their unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks deal. 6 bowls of soup, 4 baskets of breadsticks and a serving bowl of salad later and even if they did raise it that $6.99 price is looking pretty good.

Also, since I'm not too full to move, I rented She's Out of My League for $1. This movie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNCObyN1U8]YouTube - She's Out of My League 'Underwear' Scene[/ame]
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    I went to Olive Garden for their unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks deal. 6 bowls of soup, 4 baskets of breadsticks and a serving bowl of salad later and even if they did raise it that $6.99 price is looking pretty good.

Also, since I'm not too full to move, I rented She's Out of My League for $1. This movie:
    A few things.

First, America: Land of the Cheap, Home of the Fat. It must be said though, that my friend has The Economist's World in Figures Pocketbook and Canada is up there in terms of fatness. In 2010, I believe #1 was Lebanon. 7 bucks is outrageously cheap for that - The Olive Garden is crap, I guess, but still, that's mad. Your guys' food is so damn cheap.

Secondly, the dude in She's Out of My League started on a Canadian TV show called [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Mechanics_for_Kids"]Popular Mechanics for Kids[/ame] (which was pretty sick to watch when I was a wee lad) with none other than another moderately successful (but much better looking) Canadian actor, Elisa Cuthbert - i.e. Jack Bauer's hot and annoying daughter.

Thirdly, I'm glad to see that you've classed it up. The Olive Garden is a step up from McDonalds.

Bought this a week or two ago but never got around to posting it.

65 with 30% taken off = under 50 even with 9.something% tax.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Oh hay, i just had to... everyone said it is so good...

It is, another one for the best of list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    A few things.

First, America: Land of the Cheap, Home of the Fat. It must be said though, that my friend has The Economist's World in Figures Pocketbook and Canada is up there in terms of fatness. In 2010, I believe #1 was Lebanon. 7 bucks is outrageously cheap for that - The Olive Garden is crap, I guess, but still, that's mad. Your guys' food is so damn cheap.

Secondly, the dude in She's Out of My League started on a Canadian TV show called Popular Mechanics for Kids (which was pretty sick to watch when I was a wee lad) with none other than another moderately successful (but much better looking) Canadian actor, Elisa Cuthbert - i.e. Jack Bauer's hot and annoying daughter.

Thirdly, I'm glad to see that you've classed it up. The Olive Garden is a step up from McDonalds.
    1. I am much to snobby to eat at McDonalds. I eat at Jack in the Box and Burger King.

2. I heart Cuthbert. Seriously. Too bad she has a thing for those wussy hockey players.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Thread Information