Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need for Speed: Prostreet

NFS = Ricers Paradise
    May the downforce be with you

Quote Originally Posted by orshow View Post
    NFS = Ricers Paradise
    Troof. I'd like to see the NFS series going back to its roots. In other words, let go of the awful Fast and the Furious-inspired ricer games.

If you don't like it then don't buy it.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore View Post
    If you don't like it then don't buy it.
    What? This is the internet.

If you don't like it, shout and moan about it all day long. Especially if someone disagrees with you.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

I played it for about 20 minutes in my local gamestore on the 360. All I can say is, I can see why PSW gave the game such an awful rating.

The tracks are pretty boring and require little to no skill to get around. The driving feels so out of touch and nothing like what a car behaves like in real life. They've tried to take a more realistic approach and released videos of them 'testing cars on the track comparing the performance to the in-game car'. Gran Turismo developers do that with every single car they put in the game. And it shows. In NFS:PS I cant see how they can use that excuse. I really cant. What is the point in this game exactly? They're trying to take a more 'legal' approach to street racing by using formal events. The graphics are medicore. Considering that there are such games are PGR and Forza available right now its not providing anything new. I dunno.. I cant see why anyone would want to buy this game. Need For Speed was only good before the underground series. Read the above review for extended explanation on my views^.

I agree with everything there. ^^
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17 View Post
    I agree with everything there. ^^
    I actually like the game, the drag racing is especially fun...I wrote a long review the other day and hit the back button on accident,lol

but my biggest problem with the game, was that I cant stop playing halo3 on xbox live and its so much fun that it makes prostreet feel not as important

EDIT: I think Im finally starting to outgrow videogames...not by much, but it has started...if I didnt have xbox live I would probably sell my 360 and call it a day
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Prostreet feels like a step back from Carbon and Most Wanted. The graphics are worse, the gameplay is worse, the physics are worse. Maybe its better on a next gen console rather than PS2, but im not holding my hopes.
    I am the Stig

such a pos of a game, drag is entertaining for like 30 mins. Couldnt believe how shit the racing dynamics were - so heavy its probably whats its like to drive a roadtrain around a track, plus the pathetic racing line. Ryan Cooper WTF, suck my balls. shit storyline but its not like you expext much from EA. from playing the shit out of forza and Dirt it makes this game seem very much PS2.
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

On my ps3 it is great. But I would like a better selection of cars.

I have a difference of opinion there with you Wert. I really don't find the game fun, I can think of another "F" word it is, Frustrating.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

on PC i enjoy it as it is the only game on PC that goes in the diretion of gran turismo series which is the only and best racing sim

Thread Information