View Poll Results: Which of these you'd have?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Audi RS4

25 36.23%
  • BMW M3

40 57.97%
  • Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

12 17.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear - M3 vs RS4 vs C63

[QUOTE=NSXType-R;773553]The only reason why Top Gear is different is that they fool around a lot. Cut those parts out, then it becomes very boring. QUOTE]

If i wanted to watch knobs stuff around with cars i could go out to braddon and see it live. I quite happen to like cars so all providing they are testing cars i find it intresting. I view things like destroying caravans a waste of time and lowers the tone of the show.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG is gr8 !!!

I always tried watching other car programs after watching top gear and i find ALL of them boring. I liked top gear's way of dissing each other and the funny comments they made. Yupe, destroying caravans and aqua mobiles are boring stuff. I'd rather they do car reviews in their silly ways.

My problem with the C class is that the 6.2 or 3 liter engine makes me lame.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    My problem with the C class is that the 6.2 or 3 liter engine makes me lame.
    Blame the 300 SEL 6.3...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    If i wanted to watch knobs stuff around with cars i could go out to braddon and see it live. I quite happen to like cars so all providing they are testing cars i find it intresting. I view things like destroying caravans a waste of time and lowers the tone of the show.
    Eh, to each his own.

[QUOTE=Falcon500;773605]
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    The only reason why Top Gear is different is that they fool around a lot. Cut those parts out, then it becomes very boring. QUOTE]

I partly agree with you. You cant see top gear as a car program, it is a funny program in wich sometimes they happen to test cars.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

if top gear were strictly a car program, the ratings wouldn't be that great, it would be boring and the common car illterate person wouldn't watch it. since ratings are so important, they have it this way
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    As is the M3.
    So it is, I didn't realize initially. Nonetheless I still like the RS4 way more. The new M3 is too chunky, I really am not a fan of the way it looks. Call me shallow, but looks are very important.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    So it is, I didn't realize initially. Nonetheless I still like the RS4 way more. The new M3 is too chunky, I really am not a fan of the way it looks. Call me shallow, but looks are very important.
    Considering other modenr BMWs (including mine) they actually did quite a good job with it.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Considering other modenr BMWs (including mine) they actually did quite a good job with it.
    Interestingly, I find the E92 very very ugly, and M3 very very good looking. The differences is vast, it felt like another car, unlike the C-class, which i can always remind myself it looks like a tarted up C200 Kompressor.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

My Mercedes has a little over 18,000 miles and its been in the shop three times over the last three months, so there's NO WAY I'm saying anything nice about the C63. Which is fine because I don't like that car anyway.

The Audi is certainly the better looking one, but the M3 probably drives a little better. End of the day however I'd take the RS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    Interestingly, I find the E92 very very ugly, and M3 very very good looking. The differences is vast, it felt like another car, unlike the C-class, which i can always remind myself it looks like a tarted up C200 Kompressor.
    To me it's the other way round, I think the regular Coupe is the best looking BMW currently on sale and that the M3 looks a bit OTT.
    Visca Catalunya!

Love or hate BMW's styling, it seems that it is the popular style as of now. Just take a look at Audi's new A4. It has a crease running the length of the sides that looks very, very BMWish.

I would take the M3 out of these because I like how BMW's look and it is a better driver's car. Plus it has that nice screaming V-8.

the M3 is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

i agree that the M3 is probably the best choice, but those AMG engines are like a riot, the problem is, as was pointed out, the tyres will not last.

Thread Information