Thread: Porsche Carrera GT

Porsche Carrera GT

Ok i havnt chopped since 2007 so this is like my comeback chop lol i tried to do make the chop as good as i can, but i kinda found brushing slightly more difficlut then it used to be lol
    now ideas for the chop were taken from some of my previous chops and the internet etc, no copy or paste what so ever all brush (apart from the rims) and they too were brushed over to improve quality.
    i didnt add any of my neons that i normally add just wanted to make a simple chop but still keep to my usual style.

i know the chop as perspective issues towards the front i did try to correct the issue but its pretty strange and i cant quite work out whats wrong lol.

anyway i havnt choped since 2007 so dont expect that mutch from me for the moment lol.

Original
    [img=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/986/carreragtbase2.th.jpg]

Chop

High Rez
    Porsche Carrera GT by ~REDZ166 on deviantART
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/NFSHP2/previewlogo.jpg[/IMG]

Good work REDZ. That perspective thing youre talking about isnt that noticable so dont kill yourself over something that small. The rest of the chop is done really well and I respect your attention to detail. It just looks a bit cartoonish to me to be honest...but hey, whatever floats your boat right! Nice job

I think the lip on the body kit you brushed, needs to move more the the left side of the car(if you're in the drivers seat). Try aligning the middle point with the line running down the hood.

Thanks guys for your comments.

Superwaxer yea the kit is kinda toony but its quite tuff getting reflections to look realistic i tried to add subtle touches to it but its still a little toony.

70cuda88
    oo i didnt notice that before lol i think that is what the main perspective error is, if i get the time il fix it

thanks again
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/NFSHP2/previewlogo.jpg[/IMG]

The wheels don't seem to fit the body kit very well- looks like it would crunch if it went over anything larger than a small pebble.

But yeah, other than that, looks good. I remember you work, and you aim for the cartoony/realisticy look. So this is like your old work, which is to say good stuff.

Thread Information