Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Justice is Blind

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc View Post
    You sound like someone that downloads all their music and movies for free, wears fake oakleys, a knockoff rolex and imitation lacoste shirt.
    if that is how i sound then you clearly should get your disfunctional ears checked out because i couldn't care less who or what comapny makes the clothes i make. i haven't watched a movie since the transformers movies came out well over a year ago.

i download music, so what. art in it's true form is not meant to make money. do you realize how important bootlegging is to up and coming artists? they even ENCOURAGE bootlegging to get their message out. the artists i like the most couldn't even care less about downloading. sampling is also encouraged among fellow artists.

and what if i did wear fake brands? if it looks nice and i want to wear it who the hell cares if its fake/real/branded/whatever.
    The whole point of this thread is that people are saying that the courts got it wrong by allowing the smart car clone off. If you think a court has never made the wrong decision your head is deeper in the sand than Baghdad
    just relax i already said that some courts can be corrupted.
    and as for your point regarding chinas decision not to recognize the copyrights or engineering of others until the 1990's and your excuse that they should be given a free pass because they were oppressed or whatever is bs.
    wow before you run your mouth like this how about familiarizing yourself with some history that happened towards teh end of the qing dynasty before you illegitamize what i said. actually now that i think about it your lack of comprension will probably disallow you to deduce anything meaninful from studying history.
    the rules of the global market are the way they are, play by them or go home. being oppressed is not an excuse to break the law.
    oh, so when china doesn't play by the "international" (made by the west to their advantage, but lets call it international anyways) rules, it is bullshit. when china plays by the international rules and the courts rules in their favour, its bullshit again?

when you take a case to court, you go by their rules. play by them or go home.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

exactly, play by the rules or go home. that means you chinaman mao, come up with something remotely creative or interesting rather than copying what everyone else does. the people that actually do this shouldnt have to worry about mr lee copying his design then having to go to court at all. you should respect that someone was able to come up with something cool and not support people who lack the talent or intelligence making a quick buck off of them. designers get hired by bmw or whoever because they have talent, apparently the design staffs at chinese companies know nothing about this or they wouldnt be copying designs. since china has such a wealth of history shouldnt they be able to come up with designs of their own? or would that be too much effort.

and the chinese didnt have a say in how international laws and politics played out for so long because they were perfectly happy shutting themselves out from the west. great walls only work against mongolians though. because they were shut off for so long their culture that was once as advanced as any stagnated and countries like the british jumped ahead, kicked their wall down and bent them over their knee. chinas oppresion was mainly its own fault for its paranoia of all change and advancement.
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

the people that actually do this shouldnt have to worry about mr lee copying his design then having to go to court at all. you should respect that someone was able to come up with something cool and not support people who lack the talent or intelligence making a quick buck off of them.
    a country that wants to not be involved with any of your ancestors opium shouldnt have to worry about mr. montgomery coming in with weapons and drugs either. i wish they really would have respected the people's decision that they were afraid of opium and not gotten on their backs for it.
    and the chinese didnt have a say in how international laws and politics played out for so long because they were perfectly happy shutting themselves out from the west. great walls only work against mongolians though. because they were shut off for so long their culture that was once as advanced as any stagnated and countries like the british jumped ahead, kicked their wall down and bent them over their knee. chinas oppresion was mainly its own fault for its paranoia of all change and advancement.
    first of all, the way you learn history is really one sided. i will still, after all this, give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that it was your teachers that screwed up and that there is not much inherently wrong with you. (oh wow did i just vomit in my mouth typing that)

but even lets just use YOUR logic for a second. so if the united states were to invade and smother the whole continent of africa with cocaine, it would be cool because their developement had stagnated and the continent is not as "advanced" as america's?

im just going to leave it at this and let you figure out where you messed up yourself. if not, then clearly you are just being hopeless. good luck man.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    but even lets just use YOUR logic for a second. so if the united states were to invade and smother the whole continent of africa with cocaine, it would be cool because their developement had stagnated and the continent is not as "advanced" as america's?
    1. africa has never shut itself off from the white devil the way china did.
    2. theyre development never stagnated, they never developed; big difference.
    3. why would we smother them with cocaine, when theyve smothered themselves with something much more effective at ruining nations, aids.

next time why dont you come up with an analogy that makes sense rather than making excuses for the chinese's lack of ethics and taking shots at my education/intelligence
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

I must admit that i fully understand Jump's case, with his fear of breaking intellectual property.I'm in the process of educating towards becomming an Architect myself (Perhaps steering towards Industrial desing, but I'm indesisive yet) as such I don't see it as much of a stretch that a design that I hypothetically made myself, being directly stolen (Because that's what this is, no matter what the court decides). Not only would that make me as a professional very mad, mainly because your work get associated with the sub-par work that still is the chinese car industry, but it would also give me with a feeling of redundancy.

I think your differences at one point BlingBling is that you seem to have to totally different approach to intellectual property. As you mentioned yourself you aren't a stranger to copycat goods and the like. This suggests that you mostly look at the free market from a consumers point of view, wanting the best of both world (Being price and design). All this without recognizing that theres a creative progress behind all things popular (Mostly) where companies hire a slew of people (or use exsistingly hired ones, usualy at a high fee) to get their wanted product just right. They do this not only because they want to sell their product, but because they want to make a statement, and protect (Or in younger companies, create) an Image unique to them.
    All this only to have it ripped off from producers who don't care about that stuff, only to be sold on to people who have no respekt to the process behind new ideas.

As I read trough my own reply, it sorta seems clear to me that the main reason people dislike copycats (Besides the missing quality) is that they are essentially cheating. They are cheating the creative progress and cutting corners to deliver the cheapest goods at the lowest price. All in the name of money.

Edit: Rewriting sentences for better readability.
    Last edited by Buen; 06-02-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    exactly, play by the rules or go home. that means you chinaman mao, come up with something remotely creative or interesting rather than copying what everyone else does. the people that actually do this shouldnt have to worry about mr lee copying his design then having to go to court at all. you should respect that someone was able to come up with something cool and not support people who lack the talent or intelligence making a quick buck off of them. designers get hired by bmw or whoever because they have talent, apparently the design staffs at chinese companies know nothing about this or they wouldnt be copying designs. since china has such a wealth of history shouldnt they be able to come up with designs of their own? or would that be too much effort.

exactly. you definatly got to the point that's for sure.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information