Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: GTA IV : Rockstar Games

anyone play gta4 online?

add me if ya do on ps3 : ozzycarnut

An awesome thing to do on GTA IV:

1) Commandeer a large SUV. The Patriot works the best.
    2) Find an area with lots of power poles (poles that don't fall down when you hit them)
    3) Drive very fast, hit an NPC's car, get the car sideways.
    4) Continue driving at a high rate of speed whilst pushing NPC's car.
    5) Push gas tank area (more like where the gas tank should be, since you can't shoot gastanks to blow cars up anymore) into a pole.
    6) If you do it right, the NPC's car will blow up in spectacular fashion, leaving you laughing your ass off.

Also, harassing NPC's that are driving with a helicopter is quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    An awesome thing to do on GTA IV:

1) Commandeer a large SUV. The Patriot works the best.
    2) Find an area with lots of power poles (poles that don't fall down when you hit them)
    3) Drive very fast, hit an NPC's car, get the car sideways.
    4) Continue driving at a high rate of speed whilst pushing NPC's car.
    5) Push gas tank area (more like where the gas tank should be, since you can't shoot gastanks to blow cars up anymore) into a pole.
    6) If you do it right, the NPC's car will blow up in spectacular fashion, leaving you laughing your ass off.

Also, harassing NPC's that are driving with a helicopter is quite fun.
    Or just go on the rampage with a bus or truck cab...the Police can't stop you unless you're a really crap driver and get stuck somewhere. I once drove around for 2.5 hours with a varying 3/4/5 star wanted level! Also, if you ram a car hard enough it instantly catches fire, becoming a rolling barbecue for the occupants!
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    Or just go on the rampage with a bus or truck cab...the Police can't stop you unless you're a really crap driver and get stuck somewhere. I once drove around for 2.5 hours with a varying 3/4/5 star wanted level! Also, if you ram a car hard enough it instantly catches fire, becoming a rolling barbecue for the occupants!
    I like slamming into cars to make them catch fire and watch the NPC's run out screaming on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    I like slamming into cars to make them catch fire and watch the NPC's run out screaming on fire
    Yes...doing impressions of scenes from "Deathproof" is awesome in IV!
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    Yes...doing impressions of scenes from "Deathproof" is awesome in IV!
    indeed lol. other fun stuff to do in liberty city .....

give liberty's finest 'haircuts' with an RPG! .... guaranteed to get that wanted level happening

call up a couple of dwaynes goons and punch on with cops lol

skydive out of a helicopter landing in a swimming pool without dying.... hard but possible!

hit up the jumps at the airport on an nrg900. i have landed a double backflip with an online player as a passenger..... trying to crack a triple!

sit up somewhere high enough to be out of range of cops to shoot you, but close enough to work on your headshots, now whip out your sniper and get to work on those one head shot kills! they work a treat in death matches!

go to a gas station and fill all the space in between the pumps with cars, i'm talking really jam them in there, dont leave any space, get as many cars as you can in there, now throw a grenade in there and run .... then look back at your handy work .... a nice, almost nuclear, blast!

head down to the skate park near the water/pier with an nrg900 and work on your backflips/forwardflips

get something fast like an infernus and head for the abandoned amusement park and get on the rollercoaster tracks, its hard to get on there and stay on, but i managed to. really floor it and you will go round the track up the inclines and dips etc

anyway, that should keep you fellow gta nuts occupied for a little while! lol

p.s. if you play online, add me : ozzycarnut

Were you playing lastnight in free mode, doing drag races at the airport?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    Were you playing lastnight in free mode, doing drag races at the airport?
    i certainly was lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozzycarnut View Post
    i certainly was lol
    Ha, i think i was actually in that game, i remember someone with a GT containing Ozzy at least.

go to a gas station and fill all the space in between the pumps with cars, i'm talking really jam them in there, dont leave any space, get as many cars as you can in there, now throw a grenade in there and run .... then look back at your handy work .... a nice, almost nuclear, blast!
    Haha, I love doing that. I actually set one like that up during a session of Free mode. Had a couple of guys in a Super GT gunning for me. When they caught up they jammed themselves into the parked cars around the pumps, and then tried to get out and climb over the cars to get to me. One grenade and fives seconds later, they were spiralling dozens of feet thru the air......on fire.

Another cool one: Get your wanted level up while you're in the military helicopter.....high enough for Noose to send out the choppers on you. Now go up fairly high and get a police chopper to follow you. Use your chainguns to nail the pilot and watch the pilot and both gunners fall out. Now hold the brake button and dive your helicopter down at the falling (and screaming) men. Hit'em with the rotors and watch'em go flying.

I posted my Live tag in the sticky, but I'll put it here as well. You ever need a good chopper pilot on GTA4 (for the 360)......look me up: RazeHell147

Get a friend on live to go as far out in the water on a boat as possible, now get someone to get in a chopper with you, ditch it somewhere over the boat, get a ride back and leave the other dude stranded.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    Get a friend on live to go as far out in the water on a boat as possible, now get someone to get in a chopper with you, ditch it somewhere over the boat, get a ride back and leave the other dude stranded.
    Cruelty.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

does anyone know if the 360 and ps3 networks / servers for gta4 are seperate? or is it a free for all no matter what console you have? like can i add xbox players to a ps3 online account?

does anyone know if the 360 and ps3 networks / servers for gta4 are seperate? or is it a free for all no matter what console you have? like can i add xbox players to a ps3 online account?
    AFAIK they're seperate. You can't add PSN players to a Xbox Live game, or vice versa.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

that's a shame, imo.
    was it shadowrun where xbox and PC owners could both play on the same servers?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information