Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Need For Speed Undercover

Update

So I read this yesterday...

apparently this game is a sequel to Most Wanted, in which case it should be GREAT

watch the new vids and trailer!

IGN: Need for Speed: Undercover Interview

YouTube - Need For Speed Undercover Trailer
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by M_M View Post
    Nfs died when the Underground series started.
    I haven't played the first two Nfs (but I played a bit with the Special Edition of the 2nd) and the one with the Porsches, but I can tell you that: Nfs was a good series before Nfs: U came out. Ok, back at that time it was really involving, but the "true spirit" of the NFS series has nothing to do with Ford Focuses (is this plural right?) and enormous wings.
    That's because EA Canada's employees responsible for the first generation of NFS were replaced by Black Box.
    Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree View Post
    If they make it like most wanted again then I'll be happy. I reckon that incarnation had the best balance between races and free-roam. I loved just heading out in a fast car and bashing up loads of police cars.
    You're in luck, then.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

I kinda doubt there'll be any takers for this!

I thought you would be most interested to know that i have completed a replica of the Leyland P76 for NFS. This means that instead of racing around in american or european slugboxes like BMWs, you can drive the 'Classic' Leyland P76.
    not even sure if the link is still active, but fwiw to the brave or curious here it is

download via here?

Pics of what you'd be letting yourself in for > <

LOL great find
    if i had the game i'd do it just for the response from peopel online.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

btw this game is fun

HAHA, P76 ftw.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Has anyone played both this and Midnight Club: LA yet? I played the new Midnight Club, and outside of the frustrating difficulty I really enjoyed it. But I haven't been able to find a demo for NFS:Undercover or even a rentable copy yet. I'm curious how the two stack up.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

I own Midnight club LA, its enjoyable but only for short periods of time.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

My friend brought it and said it was horrible. But I haven't played it yet so I'll give it chance.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

I enjoyed the driving physics that MC:LA has, and the in-car view is awesome.

I'm just wondering how similar the two games are.....which one has a better driving model, graphics, cop chases, etc. After railing on Burnout Paradise for the better part of the year I'm ready for another arcade style racer, and I've decided it will be between MC:LA and NFS:Undercover.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    I enjoyed the driving physics that MC:LA has, and the in-car view is awesome.

I'm just wondering how similar the two games are.....which one has a better driving model, graphics, cop chases, etc. After railing on Burnout Paradise for the better part of the year I'm ready for another arcade style racer, and I've decided it will be between MC:LA and NFS:Undercover.
    I have both.

LA sucks compared to undercover in almost every aspect of racing games

cop are way better, graphics are better, gameplay is more fun...everything...no demo is out

but its basically exactly like NFS most wanted, but with better cars, better handling, and a much better city to drive in

Might be a few months before i pick this one up, only being single player which EA deserve to be shot in the head for.
    I am the Stig

I'll give it a crack, just purely for the fun factor. The NFS series is a great pick-up-and play game and it's often a hoot at parties with a few mates and a few beers!

There are lots of neat things about the NFS series that I like - soundtrack is awesome, sound effects are brilliant, the car list is varied and has some decent surprises and the open-roaming gameplay is a change to your usual circuit-style racing.

Played it today, was horrified.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

I bought the game about a week ago. Now that I've clocked it, here's what I think.

Pros:
    HUGE map - good for free roaming
    Many cars to choose from
    Variety of race types/modes
    Graphics - if your computer can run it (which mine can't)

Cons:
    Physics
    Cops - they can be irritating
    New menu system - annoying and rather inconvenient

As a whole, it is a fun game, but it'll get boring very quickly.

Also, anyone know about the missing Koenigsegg? The file is there, but it's not in the game.

Thread Information