View Poll Results: Tour freak or hater??

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I always follow it!

9 36.00%
  • Nah, just sometimes

7 28.00%
  • No, I really don't care much...

9 36.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: do you follow the Tour de France?

Watched it during the last F1 race. It was far more interesting.
    "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
    "Life is short, drive fast!" - Lamborghini
    "How's that for a slice of fried gold?"
    "I'll take the case!" - Harvey Birdman

Of course I`m watching it..
    My fellow country man, Thor Hushovd, is holding the green jersay
    I think they all are real athleats that strugles alot to exide theire targets!
    I really envy theire strength...

Lance Armstrong is the greatest athlete in the World. Period. There is no argument.

He was born to a 15 year old mother who could barely support him, and he swam and biked through his youth, earning money to pay for himself and help out his mother. he bikd to school, swam some laps, and then went to class, only to swim, then bike back home.

He was cheating on his birth certificate to enter triathlons, and he placed incredibly high in them (top ten). He passed by category 5 and category 4 to enter category 3 illegaly, and beat a bunch of cat 3 guys who put up a fuss about him. He was part of the US olympic team.

He got cancer, and his testicle swelled up to the size of an orange. It was in his lungs and brain also. He fought it using procedures that would help him retain his biking ability. He beat it, trained some more, and worked his way up the rankings.

He trains harder than Jan Ullrich, Timetrials faster than Zabriskie, and Climbs better than Marco Pantani.

He has more blood drawn out of him by drug testers than blood spilled in the civil war. He's clean.

He is the ultimate of human performance.

End thread.

(VIVA LA LANCE!)
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman
    Watched it during the last F1 race. It was far more interesting.
    here's to that
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Godlaus
    Lance Armstrong is the greatest athlete in the World. Period. There is no argument.
    Well he also managed every year to bring with him the strongest helpers, making it impossible for other riders to break away. It is an intimidating sight for others to see the blue discovery train keeping up speed. An important wagon (Beltran) has been lost from the train, but there is still Hincapie, Popovitsch and most of all Savoldelli, who just happened to win the Giro in Italy.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Henk mentioned Hincapie, the Lance's helper. I think Hincapie might be better than Lance himself. What I mean is that George Hincapie does all the hard work and gets food and drinks for Lance sow he has to work much more harder than the champ himself. And it's not only George but the whole teams drives for Lance and nobody else but Lance. I can assure you: if Lance didn't have such good team mates, he would have never won 6 Tours...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

hes gone through o much in medical terms illnesses and he still manages to beat the rest, He is the ultimate master
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Henk mentioned Hincapie, the Lance's helper. I think Hincapie might be better than Lance himself. What I mean is that George Hincapie does all the hard work and gets food and drinks for Lance sow he has to work much more harder than the champ himself. And it's not only George but the whole teams drives for Lance and nobody else but Lance. I can assure you: if Lance didn't have such good team mates, he would have never won 6 Tours...
    Sadly, his teammates don't get much recognition.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Except Hancapie, there was a poll at a dutch tv-programme for the best helper in the peleton and about 80% of the people voted on Hincapie.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    for the second day this tour all had disappeared well before the last climb started.......

Thread Information