Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plans to turn Efijy into a drag racing star

Twin turbo LS2?
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    A ridiculously ****ing awesome and faptastic Holden. Have you seen inside the thing? It rocks! And a blown, polished up LS2, what more could you want?
    Hell yea id love to see the Efijy in limited production! and a top doorslammer would be the icing on the cake - Victor Bray is definetly the man for the job

apparently there has been heaps of offers on it globally for the original concept version

see link Holden Efigy: there is talk that GM Holden may produce a limited run of the Efigy concept car

would production lose exclusivity?

also i reckon i know where Victor Bray can lose some Kgs and improve times!

A ridiculously ****ing awesome and faptastic Holden. Have you seen inside the thing? It rocks! And a blown, polished up LS2, what more could you want?
    A blown, polished LS7
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Agree. I like the car, too.

I would so buy that if I had the money. Let's hope it's not turned into a drag racer and ruined.

Sam, I saw the Efijy at the Adelaide Motor Show. I think the car is actually more beautiful than it is when you just see a pictures of it.
    Last edited by john14; 09-21-2007 at 09:26 AM.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by john14 View Post
    Sam, I saw the Efijy at the Adelaide Motor Show. I think the car is actually more beautiful than it is when you just see a pictures of it.
    Damn you!! I first saw it in a book that RobPorsche sent me for Christmas, and remember thinking: "Wow."

I suppose the most beautiful things look even better in real life. I think the fact that it's got the go to match the show gives it huge bonus points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Hell yea id love to see the Efijy in limited production! and a top doorslammer would be the icing on the cake - Victor Bray is definetly the man for the job

also i reckon i know where Victor Bray can lose some Kgs and improve times!
    An Efijy Doorslammer would just be a standard 'slammer engine and chassis, just with an Efijy-styled fibreglass body on it. And it would have to look a lot different, because the rear of the Efijy slopes down significatnly, but Doorslammers have very high rear ends.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I guess Im the odd one out when I say i wasnt really impressed by it.

I saw it when i was at the nats and i thought the streeters where much more intresting.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Thread Information