Thread: Crazy Peter Luxon

Crazy Peter Luxon

First, at the Melbourne Holden vs Ford show, a prototype Phase IV kit XR6T blows away the competiton by more than 70rwhp by claiming to be the most powerful XR6T at 511rwhp,

Second, a modified version of the Phase III kit cracks into the 10 second barrier at the recently opened Western Sydney Internation Dragway, driven by Vic from C&V Performance,

Third, a Phase III XR6T fitted with the XR8's 3.23:1 diff ratio cracks the triple ton and musters 307km/h down Avalon Airport without any aero aids, taking advantage of the Jumbo-compatible strip,

Whats next after this you say? Well firstly, Peter Luxon wants to get his PHase 4 kit on the road with a possible 700hp at the flywheel, this will require a completely new intake for the engine that will utilise 12 injectors in total to feed all of that power.

But 700hp isnt the last word from Peter Luxon and APS, after PhaseIV, they want to get a PhaseV kit on the road with 1000hp, and up until now the stock internals have apparently been strong enough, so they'll make way for race internals.

The engine won't be the only thing modified either, after reaching 307km/h along Avalon Airport, Peter Luxon will be developing some aero aids and gearing modifications and setting the gun sights straight for 350km/h
    I am the Stig

Eat my shorts Holden

Very ambitious ideas indeed...ive heard much the same things....im curious to see how these lumps will preform in dyno comps?....or possibly a cortina

well the PhaseIV prototype got 511 hp on a chassis dyno, the Phase 5 will a planned 1000hp at the flywheel could get heaps
    I am the Stig

Thread Information