Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

How do You like this fast one?!,disregard the wheel rims&hubs,I ran outa time!.
    I love to see additional sketches of Yours added to the thread,so We all could engage in similar activities,and enjoy eaqch other's 'fruit of the hands'(I don't mean'fruit of the loom')!.
    This one is very'traditional'and current in style,but My own interpratation of generic'kinetic'design,it has little(or nothing) to do with any stress about aerodynamic innovation.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-22-2006 at 11:10 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I see Elements of Ssangyong Kyron (Front Lights/Grille Side on) and Opel Astra (Daylight opening/roof curvature)

How original.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    This one is very'traditional'and current in style,
    Hence the lights and bumpers from a 1983 Vauxhall Astra.

Come on; if you're such an important designer working for so many companies, I'd expect some perspective views at least.
    Thanks for all the fish

Its obvious hes just ripped off parts from other cars. You can see the lack of competent cropping in the front splitter for gods sake! Infact the only tools he used is polygonal lasso, colour levels and the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keys ... oh, and maybe delete

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    wow we do have some harsh critics here at UCP..but these are no suckers buddy..look at that total!! 13,153 posts and counting...
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

You all wrong!,meanwhile,I've not seen any of yours sketches!,What about Your sketches?!,Let's not waste too much time,Let's go to work,I literally dare and challenge all of my self appointed&incompetent 'critics' to post their own sketches,if they're at all capable,let your artworks speak for itself!.
    and unless I see any of Your artwork on this thread,I'll ignore your comments.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-23-2006 at 04:35 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I see Elements of Ssangyong Kyron (Front Lights/Grille Side on) and Opel Astra (Daylight opening/roof curvature)

How original.
    Where's the proof,besides:Where's your drawing/s?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Nothing is obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Its obvious hes just ripped off parts from other cars. You can see the lack of competent cropping in the front splitter for gods sake! Infact the only tools he used is polygonal lasso, colour levels and the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keys ... oh, and maybe delete
    nothing is obvious,except your fertile imagination,I like to see your drawing on this thread,unless you're uncapable to do so,then You've no right to appoint Yourself as a'Critique',especially that you're so wrong,it's laughable!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I'm just posting a car I've drawn so you don't ignore my post.

Your claim of éclat is incredibly ludicrous, it seems like you are here to just gambol around the forums like a little kid. I think it's time for you to move along.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Are you sure?!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Hence the lights and bumpers from a 1983 Vauxhall Astra.

Come on; if you're such an important designer working for so many companies, I'd expect some perspective views at least.
    could You prove it,meanwhile I hope to see You join my lead and post ANY of your own original sketches,even old one'll do,or if You've a web site post a link to it.fair enough?!.(Now I'm seriously doubt in your claim of car design ability,You just prove it,by mis identification).
    besides I'm very busy,being extremely successful,and can't afford to waste any more time like that,and I chose to ignore additional future comments,the challenge has been laid for the takers,let's see who dares to post his sketch on this thread,otherwise:why waste my time?!,I ain't get pay for it!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

at long last...an image!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I'm just posting a car I've drawn so you don't ignore my post.

Your claim of éclat is incredibly ludicrous, it seems like you are here to just gambol around the forums like a little kid. I think it's time for you to move along.
    Now we get somewhere!,It requires a lot of improvements,however it's a good start,try to redo it,much better,take your time,even put it in color.not too bad for a starter.why don't you come up with something original,for a change?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Now we get somewhere!,It requires a lot of improvements,however it's a good start,try to redo it,much better,take your time,even put it in color.not too bad for a starter.why don't you come up with something original,for a change?!.
    What improvments should I make? I'd rather work on cars rather than design them, thats why I don't come up with something original.

Come on try it! You may like it!

What improvments should I make? I'd rather work on cars rather than design them, thats why I don't come up with something original.
    Come on try it! You may like it!,I can't think for You,this is an inner creative proccess,You need to look at it,and be Your own worse critic,then You'll come with the right idea,may be?!.(It's your decision,Take your time).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

No thanks. Tell me how to improve on my ferrari drawing please.

Now I need to think for You

No thanks. Tell me how to improve on my ferrari drawing please.
    Now I need to think for You,Well I'll be happy to help you!,Try to think in terms of light and shade,highlights,shining surfaces,perspective,darker and lighter areas,hard and light/er shadows&highlights,smooth convergence points,
    proportions,etc.
    Do You see the light?!.
    Door Jam&Seals,The area You highlighted on the lower part of the door,need to be filled with shade(Consistance in a logical
    direction of light and shadow).From the rear window,the viewer should be able to see somewhat fainter image of the interior(look at my fast sketch),also where the body(Toward the front wheel's rear side of wheel arch)is 'notched'in,it'll be 'mirrored' at the wheel well.That's only for beginners,now Try to be patient and follow My advice.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-23-2006 at 07:39 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information