Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

Aladin&the magic Lamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    The above statement applies directly to yourself.

"We" on this forum, i.e. people who've been posting here for more that a week, are very patient.

I know of boards where you'd have been kicked out long ago.

Your current situation is, to say the least, completely unbelievable.

You say you are a designer for three large car companies, then as "evidence" you post two pictures, which wouldn't even get you onto the degree course at Coventry - let alone a degree and a subsequent job, and then when asked to provide something which actually looks as if it has been produced by a designer, you come up with some crap excuse about being an "observer" now.

Which doesn't at all look as if you are weaseling out of coming up with the goods.

You say you are "well travelled", yet you seem to have a level of maturity that would indicate the most travelling you've ever done is to and fro your school.

Maybe it isn't a facade, maybe you are this amazing designer who roams the globe.

However, untill you stop posting like some sort of slightly unbalanced teenager people will treat you as such, and you shouldn't expect that to change anytime soon.
    You're obviously very 'successful yacht designer'(How about cars?).
    which begs a question like that'Where's the beef"?!
    Did You ever realised(realized) that no one 'could fly like eagle when surrounded by....?"I mean Your claim to fame is Coventry uni,(your own motto is'coventry sucks'!)well,what about:Pforzheim?(They don't even gives a FORZ(Fliz) about Coventry!,So is the Art Center College of Design on 1700 'Lida' St.to the west side of'Linda Vista' on the top of the hill!
    now We still awaiting Your sketch,no sweat,I finished mine,and'll show it,after Your&other sketches on this thread,words can't convince without evidence,and by the way,Don't forget AllaDin(Alladin)may be you need to shine your'magic lamp' and say in Arabic'Jin Aleyhoom'!To get the geany or jeany out of the bottle,(What do You drink anyway?Bud' or'scotch on the rocks'?!)Remember the Jacobites!.
    You Jacobites by Name, now lend an Ear, lend an Ear,
    You Jacobites by Name, lend an ear;
    You Jacobites by Name,
    Your Praise I will proclaim,
    Some says you are to blame for this War.

What make it right or wrong
    By the Law?!(Twice)
    (If the law is UNJUST)!.
    Think hard about it!!!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Plain and simple "Ali".

YOU ARE LYING.

There is NO REASON not to say who you work for EXCEPT that it would expose your lies.

So you are a liar AND an idiot.

please just leave the forum.
    You do not add any value and you are now no longer funny -- even to make fun of you are not funny.

You are sad and lonely and trying to "be someone" by making up stories and trying to annoy people.

You are failing at that as everyone's laughing out loud.

You have been advised, grow up and post the truth or just leave and annoy kiddies of your age at ultimateplaypenpage.com
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    You need to grow up!,but in this forum,We're extremely patient with the immature participants like you,after all,you're not the only one!.
    I dared him to observe and he couldn't. Then he vented out by spewing nonsense. And he still doesn't have any punctuation.

(How about cars?).
    What about cars?

I mean Your claim to fame is Coventry uni,(your own motto is'coventry sucks'!)
    Yes, the city of Coventry is crap.

The degree course may not be the best in the world, but I never said it was, so what is your point?

what about:Pforzheim?
    What about Pforzheim?

Are you suggesting that I should have gone there?

So is the Art Center College of Design on 1700 'Lida' St.to the west side of'Linda Vista' on the top of the hill!
    So is?

(Why do you keep telling us the address?)

There are reasons why I didn't go outside of the UK. Partly because it introduces a lot of hassle, the courses aren't really that much better to justify the move, and the significant majority of superyacht designers are within the UK anyway.

now We still awaiting Your sketch,no sweat,I finished mine,and'll show it,after Your&other sketches on this thread,
    What do I need to provide sketches for?

You've already seen one of mine anyway and if you search the forums you'll find those sketches from myself and others that you are obviously so keen to see.

Stating that you'll only post more work after everyone else just sounds like an excuse, and a poor one at that.

words can't convince without evidence
    Exactly, so why are you asking us to accept what you say when you refuse to provide any evidence?

Don't forget AllaDin...

...Think hard about it!!!
    You post a lot of words, none of which mean anything.

I fully expect your next post to be similarly verbose, with only criticism of others, and nothing more in the way of evidence of your amazing abilities (other than the ability to come up with so much BS).
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 03-30-2006 at 05:37 AM.
    Thanks for all the fish

I'll make you all very happy now!.I'm only a Dishwasher!.are You happy now?!.
    I'm very condsistant on this job,(I done it very consistently for the last 10 years,You see I started this job when I was 8 Years old,By the way I'm also known as'Ben Gali the camel 'yacht of the desert' racer!,I'm the champion racer of Yekhrabeitak!),The restaurant where I work has an opening,any takers?!.(Now don't ask me,which restaurant?!.).
    It's very sad,that no one joined the competition!.(I tried to make this thread a happy one)!.
    Now'Coventry',could you provide a link,or links to your artworks,on this forum?!,after all even yachts'll do,You're the greatest elite Yacht designer in the UK!.(al Ya hani)!
    By The way I'm so bored(like the rest,And this forum is the only local 'entertainment' around!,The local Movie house'Ras Al batikh' cinema house have been bombed out).
    Thanks a lot for joining me in this extremely entertaining discussion!,I just can't understand one thing,may be You all could help me solve the puzzle?!,I would even like to thank you in advance!,
    My question is very simple one:assuming that you all not'bored to death' like me,and not so lonely like Me,You see,I could never understand:"How in the whole wild(meaning Wide) world" that we live in such successful folks like You all find time to participate so consistently on this & other forum/s?,Don't you think it's an illigical Paradox,besides,I fully admit publically,that I've no knowledge what so ever in English,I just started to learn it,relatively very recently,after all,Here We say,That in Order to be a Majnun(Pronounced Maj Noon) 1st class,to day everyone need to learn English,(before it was Russian,Ti Znayetch nie' mnoshke Pa'Russki"?!),anyway since I'm madly in love with the Cubans(I personally admire 'Fidelito') I learned Spanish,So I could write letters to pen pals in Cuba,My latest one is Carmelita Lopez!,She even invited Me to La Habana(Havana)Were We 're planning,Insh alla(God Willing) to get married next month,I love to invite you all to our wedding!,there will be a lot of Falafels& shuarama even Humus,and pita bread! for each one of You,my eternal admirers!(Please bring your girl friends as well)!,Between of us,I'll tell You our secret,We'll get married in the Plaza hotel which is across from one of the corners of Central Park, near the Great Theater of Havana,it's a very beautiful building,like the ones that represent the grandeur of 'Oldd Havana'!.Now My darling try to arrange there a date and a time,her parents even sent Me a plane ticket,and I like to appologize to all of you for My lousy English,I just started to learn it,approximately 5 to 6 months ago,so not to worry,We could all communicate either in Arabic(Bakhki Arabi?,La Ana Takhki arabi)!,or if You prefer in Spanish,(por la raizon que yo estudie espanol doce y media meses! Si quera podemos apredimos juntamos la Idioma de Espana,y todas las payses latinas espanoles del nuestro mundo loco!.
    Hasta luego,mas pronto,y especialamernte mas saludos por mi amigo de Portugal,a el es uno hombre muy honrado!.bravisimo por los Portugueses Y las Portoguesas!).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-30-2006 at 06:18 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

By The Way:
    Don't We have good time Now?!,
    Please tell our friend from Suomi/Finland,That I love 'Tziganaiset'(Gypsies!)&The Tallari Folk ensemble,Especially their Fiddling(around),Santerin Kaffilassa !(our cofee house)&'Joki'(River),and
    I swear to God,(and this time I ain't lying..as usual,after all lying'is a global'hobby'!Really,Imean seriously:Who doesn't lie?!)I mean Their fiddle music is so good,that it reminds me of the Celtic fiddlers(I think both are actually,originated in Sweden)The Music style is absolutely CAPTIVATING!
    in Suomen:
    Kaustinen Folk Music Festival järjestetään 8.-16.7.2006. Vuoden teemana on Nurkkatanssit ja puskasoitot ja maateemana aurinkoinen Italia. Ennakko-ohjelmaan voit tutustua yläotsakkeen Kaustinen Folk Music Festival valikon kautta. Nettisivuiltamme löydät aina uusimmat päivitykset ennakko-ohjelmaan. Ylläolevasta linkistä voit tehdä myös lipputilaukset.

Nähdään heinäkuussa!
    på svenska :
    'Di Naye Kapelye'!Kaustinens nya Mästerspelmän: Hilja Grönfors och Martti Salo.
    Let's declare Peace!(it's about time)
    By The Way:Enjoy the music!.
    And Don't forget:To dislike anyone is unhealthy,I for instance Love Bush!By I DISAGREE with his lies,as a lot of U.S.Americans Who right now demonstrate against his Lying,(in other words,Remember:My Lies,or My Lying didn't cost Human lives,and Millions of Dollars).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-30-2006 at 11:02 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

My Dear Friend!Don't You have a sense of humo(u)r?!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Plain and simple "Ali".

YOU ARE LYING.

There is NO REASON not to say who you work for EXCEPT that it would expose your lies.

So you are a liar AND an idiot.

please just leave the forum.
    You do not add any value and you are now no longer funny -- even to make fun of you are not funny.

You are sad and lonely and trying to "be someone" by making up stories and trying to annoy people.

You are failing at that as everyone's laughing out loud.

You have been advised, grow up and post the truth or just leave and annoy kiddies of your age at ultimateplaypenpage.com
    My Dear Friend!Don't You have a sense of humo(u)r?!
    Take it easy,Relax,Life is though without getting unhappy,and a little joke,now and then will do!,By The way,(This time I'm not Lying):I really love The Celtic songs&music,and The scottish one,Especialy The Fiddlers,andthe Bag pipers(Do You know that in Brittany region of France,There are French Baghad,or Bag Pipers,They Play'Gwertz' or:Ballads,My Favourite is:'La Baghad de Lahn bieau',I think They're Not so far from San Malo,(Which is West of Rennes).Enjoy The Music!,Stop sweating the little things,After all:life should be FUN!.(Kha Mera ha Shu?in Scottish Celtic),or;Ke Yuvaltu?(in Irish Gaellic,Taech Na ghael).
    There's no need for Nsame Calling,for crying out loud,is there a reason for it?!,It's an unhealthy habit,I'll rest my case.
    Good Night,Sleep tight!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-30-2006 at 10:57 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Now this I didn't see coming.

There's no need for Nsame Calling,for crying out loud,is there a reason for it?!,It's an unhealthy habit,I'll rest my case.
    and yet there was as you WERE LYING................

I'll make you all very happy now!.I'm only a Dishwasher!.are You happy now?!..........
    It's very sad,that no one joined the competition!.(I tried to make this thread a happy one)!.
    Well you have a better chance of peopel joining in and sharing.

See ... LYING IS BAD.

You were caught and it was so obvious that you were just pissing people off, so why would they want to post in yoru threads ??

You have learned a vvery important life lesson ( and UCP ) and so if you also learn to be less aggressive in yrou writings you will find it MUCH more enjoyalb enad people may well do more that interests you.

In the meantim, you are also going to be the butt of many peopls anger who perhaps weren't as sceptical as some and thought you WERE tellign the truth. That's another life lesson -- piss people off and they're likely to get nasty

Good luck in your "new life" on UCP
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Edinburgh tatoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    and yet there was as you WERE LYING................

Well you have a better chance of peopel joining in and sharing.

See ... LYING IS BAD.

You were caught and it was so obvious that you were just pissing people off, so why would they want to post in yoru threads ??

You have learned a vvery important life lesson ( and UCP ) and so if you also learn to be less aggressive in yrou writings you will find it MUCH more enjoyalb enad people may well do more that interests you.

In the meantim, you are also going to be the butt of many peopls anger who perhaps weren't as sceptical as some and thought you WERE tellign the truth. That's another life lesson -- piss people off and they're likely to get nasty

Good luck in your "new life" on UCP
    MyDear Scottish Friend!:
    Let's focus on good things in life,instead of fighting against one another,We need to fight the greedy Lanlords,You may not brlieve i,but in The San Gabriel Valley,and so other parts of California,There's no rent control,,too many greedy Landlords asking U.S.$450 to U.S.$1000+ a month for rooms that they put on this'free' market to rent.
    Want evidence?.Go to
    http://www.recycler.com
    as well as
    http://www.pennysaverusa.com
    and serch under rooms for rent,Now this is extremely serious issue here(in the USA) ,Lack of rent control,as well as extremely limited tennants rights,
    now 'How's the housing rental situation in Scotland?(Scotland the Brave)!.
    By The Way,We all need to thank My pretty Cuban girl friend(Fiance) for My
    'self Expose',She gave me an ultimatum!,And Won!!!.Me too.(Should we ever get together over a falafel in Havana)?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

My Dear Suomen Poka!

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    Now this I didn't see coming.
    The Suomen folks,are just wonderfull!,Please send my most sincere love&appologies to all the pretty gals in Finland,Some wanted to marry Me in the past,But to be honest(Sincerely),I could not survive Finland's winter frozen temperatures!,anyway,I'M FULL OF SURPRISES,And You ain't see nothing yet,right now in the USA there's a real life threathening situation to many local folks,due tolack of sincere legal protections,a lot of poor folks,are becoming to be homeless,currently,I helping a friend to organize a decisively effective movement for rent control in the U.S.A.,Honest!,
    and that's my top priority,otherwise,I may end up as a beach bum 'South of the border down Mexico way'!,now let's think extremely seriously about many disabled folks wholive here in the U.S.A. on meager limited income,that's includes the elderly which are being severely abused,sad to tell You all the facts of life,We could joke etc. but this is NOT A JOKE!.
    how's the housing rental price control in Finland?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Does seem quite basic... not saying i dont really like it, its ok, just that it could have been done alot better....

And here are some of mine from about 3 years ago.... Some things i can see wrong now that ive been away from them for a while, but i still like them

I do have some better, more recent ones, but they havnt been scanned in.
    Self confessed boost junkie:)
    84' Nissan N12 EXA, E15ET turbo.....with upgraded turbo:)
    UCP's biggest Afro on a white man!!!

I see "Ali" you re-edited your post to take out your admission of truth about what you do/are.

I also see you've no concept of what a "free market" IS.
    If you can't afford the rents where you are THEN MOVE !!!!

Frankly, I felt you should be allowed to stay after you admitted lying.
    But since you have now removed your confession I consider you are lying again.
    Like Finnish women wanting to marry you --- see you NEED to stop reading those magazines in the toilets with readers-wives in it

Either you become HONEST and say what you do/are and leave it and you then get back to talking about cars or leave.

LYING on UCP is taken seriously. You may wish to change and do as suggested OR leave before enjoying the fruits of a few days banning !!!!
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 03-31-2006 at 02:23 PM.

The Suomen folks,are just wonderfull!,Please send my most sincere love&appologies to all the pretty gals in Finland,Some wanted to marry Me in the past,But to be honest(Sincerely),I could not survive Finland's winter frozen temperatures!,anyway,I'M FULL OF SURPRISES,And You ain't see nothing yet,right now in the USA there's a real life threathening situation to many local folks,due tolack of sincere legal protections,a lot of poor folks,are becoming to be homeless,currently,I helping a friend to organize a decisively effective movement for rent control in the U.S.A.,Honest!,
    and that's my top priority,otherwise,I may end up as a beach bum 'South of the border down Mexico way'!,now let's think extremely seriously about many disabled folks wholive here in the U.S.A. on meager limited income,that's includes the elderly which are being severely abused,sad to tell You all the facts of life,We could joke etc. but this is NOT A JOKE!.
    how's the housing rental price control in Finland?!.
    Umm, I could consider the topic of that message very disturbing because of a single letter error. Like that it's quite funny, and I know you don't speak finnish so no offense taken.

I don't know if there's any price control of rents here, naturally the market sets some limits for the housing prices and too expensive flats won't sell.

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    Does seem quite basic... not saying i dont really like it, its ok, just that it could have been done alot better....

And here are some of mine from about 3 years ago.... Some things i can see wrong now that ive been away from them for a while, but i still like them

I do have some better, more recent ones, but they havnt been scanned in.
    My dear friend from Aucland,New Zealand!
    You're absolutely WONDERFULL!.I like to encourage You,in the pursuit of this hobby,it's very clear that You have what it takes to become more successful!.
    As You well know 'Practice make perfect'.And I'm sure,that once You'll dedicate yourself to a constant improvements,You'll enjoy the results,Wish You the best of luck!.
    And kindly please don't hesitate to add more of Your wonderful work!.(Please pay closer attn. to the perspective).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information