Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

Thanks for Kind reply!

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    Umm, I could consider the topic of that message very disturbing because of a single letter error. Like that it's quite funny, and I know you don't speak finnish so no offense taken.

I don't know if there's any price control of rents here, naturally the market sets some limits for the housing prices and too expensive flats won't sell.
    Well,As You guess it right I don't speak Finnish,However,I tried.
    The so call free market,at least here in The USA is Unregulated,The problem is that too many folks(E.G. The Disabled&Elderly who live on a fixed income,not due to their fault)are the victims of such a situation.
    You're absolutely right about Sell prices of Flats,and other dwelling places,That won't sell if it's outa logic of market range,Unfortunately here in S.California,The situation is known as'Sellers' market',So is the housing rentals,that's why the prices shot thru the roof.And housing became to be unaffordable,However,One facts remained clear,The purchase power of the U.S.$(Dollar) of today is one tenth of same of 30 Years ago,as a direct result of inflation.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Partial Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I see "Ali" you re-edited your post to take out your admission of truth about what you do/are.

I also see you've no concept of what a "free market" IS.
    If you can't afford the rents where you are THEN MOVE !!!!

Frankly, I felt you should be allowed to stay after you admitted lying.
    But since you have now removed your confession I consider you are lying again.
    Like Finnish women wanting to marry you --- see you NEED to stop reading those magazines in the toilets with readers-wives in it

Either you become HONEST and say what you do/are and leave it and you then get back to talking about cars or leave.

LYING on UCP is taken seriously. You may wish to change and do as suggested OR leave before enjoying the fruits of a few days banning !!!!
    I'm extremely disappointed in Your lack of support&Understanding of the housing renters' plight!Your advice for the folks who can't afford the unregulated stratospheric rent,unfortunately don't take into account the facts,that the one who can't afford are:
    1)Elderly who live on fixed income.
    2)The disabled
    3)The disabled elderly
    By all means such people need your emphaty,and support.in other words:
    How would you feel if You were in their situation?!.
    Now I'm not aware if You're an Home(or flat) owner,Or a renter,I'm also assume(Correct Me if I'm wrong)That in scotland,The type of market dictate housing rental price,You see here in The U.S.A. in places like Santa Monica&Oakland,(and may be even San Francisco&Los Angeles,Californisa)There are Rent control in place,To some degree or another,This very humane measures have been legislated after the fact that the housing renters got organized,and voted in candidates that support their cause,It's goes without saying that The Landlords are typically very well organized,So it was valiant efforts,on behalf of the tenants to organize(organise)&Succeed.
    Now if You're a tenant(an housing renter)and You rent in a situation that the market is not regulated(Supply and demand),you may be very fortunate that the demand is not extreme(comparing to available rentals),however,look into the future(Which is unknown)!,You never know what future hold.If prices go up,and for some reason or another,You be lucky to be able to afford rent only on the Outer hebrides islands,Where the Frozen wind chill factor in the winter isn't very'Welcoming',Would you be able to survive?!,In other word You suggested that the most vulnerable folks locally 'll move to places like Fire creek,or Death valley,Due to their inability to pay the stratosphercally high rent range demanded in most other places,You should agree with me,at least on this one,extremely important pointt,That it was not very kind of you to be extremely inconsiderate of THEIR plight,May be you'll reconsider your beliefs?.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

lol, get a better job or invest better..?

this seems to have gone farther than the chopping, i've only seen a car-chop thingy and a good drawing in 5 looonnnggg pages... maybe move it to misc.?
    Last edited by Smithy; 03-31-2006 at 07:51 PM.

invest in R.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy
    lol, get a better job or invest better..?

this seems to have gone farther than the chopping, i've only seen a car-chop thingy and a good drawing in 5 looonnnggg pages... maybe move it to misc.?
    Invest in Real Estate when you'll get rich!.
    seriously,we're waiting for car drawings 'donors'.could you join us in posting one of your own car drawings?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Alright, so, so far we have...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    I知 actually a dishwasher in Baghdad who has been washing dishes expertly at this restaurant which is now for sale from the age of 8. I知 bored to death even though I have so many friends from Cuba and Finland including a few proposals because the local cinema in California has been bombed, where, by the way, rents are skyrocketing and I知 part of a secret illegal organization to overthrow the landlords by any means possible. Infact, scratch that, my life right now is so full of bliss because I知 to be married next month in a really fancy hotel in Havana with tons of Arabic food. Finland captivates me with it痴 brutally cold weather and fiddlers from Sweden. Lying is yet another passion of mine, rather a hobby though I deem name-calling severely unhealthy and on that note I love G.W.Bush but disagree with his lies so I知 rather contradictory at times.
    If you ask me, Ali, I'd say the only truth in that whole paragraph is "Lying is yet another passion of mine."

Go convince somebody else. You're not welcome here.

Look who's talking?!

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Alright, so, so far we have...

If you ask me, Ali, I'd say the only truth in that whole paragraph is "Lying is yet another passion of mine."

Go convince somebody else. You're not welcome here.
    In earlier post You claimed to be a quarter African,and 3 Quatrers Arab,.
    but Your photo in the members photos section prove you as a Dam' lyer!.
    What's Your real name anyway?,Mr.Shenanigan?!.
    Do you play April's fool's day pranks here consistantly,and affraid of the'competion'?.
    My girl Friend She's extremely mad(angry)at Me,even for replying to You,and threatened Me with break up of our relationships,in her own word,She told Me very strictly:
    "Don't even waste Your time to reply to this Dam' Yankee S.O.B."!
    Naturally,I'll listen to her!!!,She might come on this forum too,and reply you directly,and You won't like what she have to say,at the very least She like to call you'a retarded moron"(That her own words!),Not mine,I tried to defend you and tried to EXPLAIN HER,THAT A'BULLY' LIKE YOU NEEDS TO 'GROW UP'.so be prepared,She's now here with Me in The U.S.A.!.
    and totop it off,Don't ask others to quite doing what you're doing,,not only that you just wasting my time,but You lying like hell(Ther's a proof for that) and then have to nerve to ask others not to be like You,This is HYPOCRISY!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-01-2006 at 10:35 AM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Ali Baba, give it a rest dude! I find it extremely hard to believe your girlfriend will be anything other than you using a different username...

Come on now, this was funny reading for a moment, but the moment has died long ago and is now pushing up Daffodels.

As for your pic (which is what this thread was supposed to be about, right?), it's not half bad. You can do well to follow your own advise you liberally handed out in your previous posts.

There, that's all I have to say. Now can this thread kindly belly-up?

First of all I only rounded up what you said through some three thousand words. You should thank me for making it so easy

I don't want to insult you because it's of no benefit to me but if someone doesn't plug your hole I'll have to do it. Follow Matra's advice for once or be prepared to be the butt of jokes. It's a very simple choice.

I said (3/4th of an) African - Arab. No where did I specify quaters on anything. If you're so interested though, my skin colour comes from:

Dad: Kenyan Indian Ancestry dating back to possibly four generations.
    Mom > Dad's mom: Zanzibari, also has Indian Ancestry dating to four generations. Mom's mom: Also Zanzibari, but with Arabian origin.
    Me: Born in Dubai

I'm not proving anything to you, just pointing out you don't have to always look at skin colour to differentiate anything. And you don't have to go searching for people's photos to justify their origins anyway - it's like stalking.

I don't think it concerns you.

Do you play April's fool's day pranks here consistantly,and affraid of the'competion'?.
    Do you know how to talk sense?

My girl Friend She's extremely mad(angry)at Me,even for replying to You,and threatened Me with break up of our relationships,in her own word,She told Me very strictly:
    Naturally,I'll listen to her!!!
    First you say you'll listen to her then you come and reply here anyway. So that means you lie to her as well?

P.S: You're about to get married and your g/f threatens a break-up. Wow, what a relationship.

and totop it off,Don't ask others to quite doing what you're doing,,not only that you just wasting my time
    You are wasting your own time. Don't post here or don't post at me. It's your own choice.

Have a nice evening mate.

-spi
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 04-01-2006 at 01:13 PM.

Ali, your sketches are completely unoriginal, terribly drawn and hideously photoshopped. Your uncanny tendency to make an ignorant fool of yourself does not help the situation. Beginners who make terribly, unoriginal drawings are welcome here, so long as they accept criticism for their work. You, clearly, do not, and insult others work (which, by the way, is EXPONENTIALLY better than yours) to make yourself look better. PLEASE stop wasting our time and either
    A)Grow some balls
    or
    B)Leave

Nobody's going to bother with some whining ninny.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Naturally,I'll listen to her!!!,She might come on this forum too,and reply you directly,and You won't like what she have to say,at the very least She like to call you'a retarded moron"(That her own words!),Not mine,I tried to defend you and tried to EXPLAIN HER,THAT A'BULLY' LIKE YOU NEEDS TO 'GROW UP'.so be prepared,She's now here with Me in The U.S.A.!.
    and totop it off,Don't ask others to quite doing what you're doing,,not only that you just wasting my time,but You lying like hell(Ther's a proof for that) and then have to nerve to ask others not to be like You,This is HYPOCRISY!.
    Don't expect the truth from people when you yourself have proven to be the biggest liar amongst us. With your attitude you seem to think that you can get people to "participate" in sharing their own hard work and then when they question your motives you want the truth out of them.
    The reason people aren't joining in is because you're not setting a good example by lying about every single thing since you've been on this website.

The thing is, people around here like the truth. In fact, almost everyone likes the truth. You're not going to get far in life with lies, because once you get find out you lose what little respect you already have. I suggest you straighten up and stop lying.

Before you ask, I'm a 32 year old woman from South Africa, but I've lived in greece for 4 years and in Japan for 2. I now live in Australia, and hold a job as the CEO of Cadbury Chocolate. I dabble in compeditive Formula Ford racing and also have helped design 3 different Toyota models here in Australia. My name is Duame M'Gawi, but you may refer to me as D. Enjoy your further stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    Before you ask, I'm a 32 year old woman from South Africa, but I've lived in greece for 4 years and in Japan for 2. I now live in Australia, and hold a job as the CEO of Cadbury Chocolate. I dabble in compeditive Formula Ford racing and also have helped design 3 different Toyota models here in Australia. My name is Duame M'Gawi, but you may refer to me as D. Enjoy your further stay here.
    i remember you being oddly attractive. in a milf sort of way.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    i remember you being oddly attractive. in a milf sort of way.
    You better stay away from my girl, you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    You better stay away from my girl, you understand?
    jeez man, i was just saying.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    jeez man, i was just saying.
    Well that better be the last unless you want molten lava jelly down your throat

look, i know she's your girl and all, but i'm just saying when i met sauc3 she was pretty hot. i'm not making a move or anything, seriously.

Thread Information