Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPod nano

iPod nano

is it possible to use an iPod nano with your PS2 by formating it to DISK mode, then hooking it up to the Ps2? I want to upload photos from GT4, and I don't want to have to buy USB drive, though they are pretty cheap.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

try it. prolly will work. a shuffle would work better
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

NANO!?!?!? OH YEAH WELL...

Press Release Sometime in 2007 - Apple Computers Inc. has introduced the iPod INVISA: so god damn small that you can't even see it. This makes that every other iPod obsolete, useless, futile, and dispensible. This new iPod holds three hundred quadrillion cd-quality songs and weights lighter than the asbestos in your lungs. Frankly, the only way you would be insane enough to keep up with this technology is if were crazy enough to be an asbestos smell-tester and got paid to do it.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

hehaha

iPod INVISA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    hehaha

[IMG]
    iPod INVISA!
    I'm thrilled about this.
    Thousand
    Songs.
    I know, it's exciting.
    Great skit
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    NANO!?!?!? OH YEAH WELL...

Press Release Sometime in 2007 - Apple Computers Inc. has introduced the iPod INVISA: so god damn small that you can't even see it. This makes that every other iPod obsolete, useless, futile, and dispensible. This new iPod holds three hundred quadrillion cd-quality songs and weights lighter than the asbestos in your lungs. Frankly, the only way you would be insane enough to keep up with this technology is if were crazy enough to be an asbestos smell-tester and got paid to do it.
    you forgot 0-breaking in your pocket in 6 seconds. My nano broke 4 days after i bought it and i got a new one from apple 1-2 weeks later
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    try it. prolly will work. a shuffle would work better
    only problem with the shuffle is that he won't be able to see the photos on it.

Guest Guest
    anyone seen the iPod flea?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    you forgot 0-breaking in your pocket in 6 seconds. My nano broke 4 days after i bought it and i got a new one from apple 1-2 weeks later
    how did it break?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Ive used and abused mine, no cover or anything, and happily kept it in pockets with my phone and stuff in. Sure, it is fairly scratched, but hasnt broken.
    Porsche!

good nano is the nect step i belive and it really shows

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    how did it break?
    He probably sat down with it in his backpocket or dropped it

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    He probably sat down with it in his backpocket or dropped it
    my mother dropped it. then i put it in my pocket, then the hold switch stopped clicking. But i think it was just defective because i dropped the new one and it still kept playing music.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshadykash
    good nano is the nect step i belive and it really shows
    ? i really dont get why people think that MP3 players were Apples ideas, they just seem to copy the market, a year ago a B&W iPod was £219 for 20 Gb, while an iRiver H320 (20 Gb) had a color screen, could play videos and was only £170, only now has Apple cought up with up with the CompetitioN!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    my mother dropped it. then i put it in my pocket, then the hold switch stopped clicking. But i think it was just defective because i dropped the new one and it still kept playing music.
    ive dropped mine twice! first time i did it i almost cried (i was on the train, thank god i didnt!)

my headphones have actually 'broken' before the ipod! i bought a pair of the sony in-ear ones, and the little membrane covering them and come off on one ear... they still play music normally... but ive got an Argos guarantee on them so should be alright....
    Porsche!

Thread Information