Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: the offical Karrmann rice alert log thread.

Well all these pictures mad it clear. Taste is not everyone his cup of tea. But on the otherhand. What you want to doe with your car is your decision and we have to respect it. Just the same is the woman you sleep with. We all love the playboy girls, but almost nobody can afford them. So, just look at your woman. And maybe you will change your car image. Because on the image of your woman you cant change a bit.

Greetz from Bad Dragon
    The Nordschleife, Heaven on Earth, ride like Hell with the Ring Dragon ( BMW 320i tuned )
    and
    Tuning, fun for the boys with the Street Dragon ( Opel Calibra 2.0 16v tuned )

oh dear, there was a riced DeLorean

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dragon
    Well all these pictures mad it clear. Taste is not everyone his cup of tea. But on the otherhand. What you want to doe with your car is your decision and we have to respect it. Just the same is the woman you sleep with. We all love the playboy girls, but almost nobody can afford them. So, just look at your woman. And maybe you will change your car image. Because on the image of your woman you cant change a bit.

Greetz from Bad Dragon
    I dont think i ever said anything bad about ricers so just chill out. If you dont like them then just go to another thread

Sorry, maybe you misunderstood me. I am dutch, I dont even know what the word ricer really means. I can gues, but still, were is the thin line between the ricer and the tuner? And further I made a joke about cars and wifes. So, please chill out yourself. It was a good laugh. But understand, English isn't my first language. I can write dutch much better, the point is, probarly you dont understand anything.

And let me tell you, I really had a good time looking at the pics. So, thanks for that. The only problem is like I said, What is a Ricer?

Greetz from Bad Dragon.
    The Nordschleife, Heaven on Earth, ride like Hell with the Ring Dragon ( BMW 320i tuned )
    and

here's the diffrence.

ricers just put a giant wing, huge exhaust, and a bunch of stickers on their cars (slow economy cars like Hondas(the slow ones) and Geos )and run around telling girls that their car can blow off a McLaren without leaving first gear. (even though it's the other way around, the Mclaren can beat them without switching ou t of first gear )

Tuners make their mods tastefully, rod the engine, and their cars come out nice and tasteful.

examples are below
    Attached Images Attached Images

1. ricer

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
    - Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
    - Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
    - Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
    - Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
    - Clear tail lights and corner signals
    - A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
    - Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.

2. Ricer

Any oriental import car that has been modified for no real performance gain.

Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
    Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

3. ricer

ricer:adjective, someone with extremely bad taste in cars.

Examples:

A person who modifies a car for no performace gain
    A person who uses a car too make up for a small or lack of penis
    A person who acts like they kno about cars but doesnt kno shit
    A person who believes their slow import and in some cases domestic will get them laid
    A person who has a whizzzzz tone to their exhast
    A person who says that they have 'headers' on 4 inline cylinder car.
    A person who loses horsepower by making a inline 4 cylinder car have dual exhast
    A person whos exhast tip I could shove my leg into
    A person who pimps out a economy car
    Anyone who watched fast and the furious and thought it was the greatest piece of cinematics since casablanca
    Someone who puts a ugly wing on a FWD (front wheel drive) car
    Someone whos puts a body kit on a car
    someone who has more lights and stickers then horsepower
    Someone who just has and attitude and common sense of a jackass when it comes to cars.

Me: how fast is that piece of shit civic?
    Ricer: yo dawg this whip be tight yo.
    Me: so how much horsepower that crappy 4 cyl have?
    Ricer: yo who needs horsepower when I have a body kit that looks like dogshit yo?
    Me: how small is your penis?
    Ricer:Yo dawg I cut it off so I get better power to weight ratio.
    Me: that got vtec?
    Ricer: yea man my stickers right there yo!
    Me: do u even know what vtec is?
    Ricer: it makes my mad fast yo.
    Me: kill yourself.
    Ricer: I would but my boyfriend would be upset.
    Me: I see..... makes sense ****ing ricer.
    *Ricer drives away an incredibly slow speed to go pour his inchorence and lack of knowledge on to others*

4. ricer

Ricer - Any person who adds tasteless modifications to a perfectly normal automobile.

We're not anti-import...
    We're anti-idiot......

www.anti-rice.com

5. Ricer

A small vehicle that's big on ignorance. Usually laden with asinine "mods", like garish plastic ground effects that were never painted to match the rest of the car, a giant whale-tail even though it's front-wheel-drive, and a fart-can whose sound encourages everyone to turn and laugh at the driver.

This phenomenon is sad, really. It may have resulted from the fact that stupid consumers flocked to front-wheel drive, despite the fact that these cars handle like a sled on concrete and AREN'T WORTH MODIFYING.

Back in our parents' day, kids would save up to buy an old Chevelle and work on it until it was a V-8 powerhouse.

Today, most of that demographic has been replaced with spoiled brats who think they can buy performance in the form of stickers and a subwoofer. Instead of wasting their money on these laughable ricers, they could have scoped out Auto Trader for a great muscle car and owned a classic.

6. ricer

When a moron (see: retard, dumbass) decides to take a car (foreign or domestic) and tries to make it look fast. The car will not really gain any hp or performance, but it will gain numerous stickers and yellow paint. It can be identified by one of the following:
    1. The sound of a loud fart in a coffee can.
    2. The yellow blob with a bookshelf on the trunk that is 1/4 mile behind real cars.
    3. A Honda that has "performance mods" such as stickers, seat harnesses, and a fire extinguisher in full view (just in case the things catches on fire when it hits 40 mph).
    4. A driver who claims his car has 100hp per liter but will not fess up to the fact that his car has a total of 43 ft/lbs of torque.

Ricers are fags.

7. Ricer

Someone regardless of ethnicity with any vehicle regardless of type that put money into the cosmetics of their vehicle instead of performance and treats it as though it will beat anything it up against.

8. ricer

any person who spends more money to make their car look like it goes fast than they spend on actually making it go fast.

Usually people who try to get into the import tuning scene after watching the fast and the furious a few too many times. Not necessarily anyone who goes and buys a bodykit, because a few of those actually do decrease drag, increase cooling, etc., like veilside and stuff, just crappy ripoffs that dont do a damn thing except maybe increase downforce, but if you have a FWD car, a spoiler is just gonna make you go slower. Also, if you have any idea how cars work, you'd realize that there really is no point in making a car look fast if it cant go fast, and if you dont understand how cars work, or dont care, you have no business even pretending to be a part of the tuner scene.

Billy and Bobby both have 6000 to spend on their car. Billy invests it in suspension and engine work, and Bobby buys a "sick" body kit, and some "tight" rims. So, Billy has a fast car that will surprise anyone wanting to race it, and bobby is hitching a ride back home, because his "sick" body kit blocked all air to the engine.
    Can you spot the ricer?

9. Ricer

One who puts an exhaust on thier stock Honda Civic with cut springs and thinks its the fastest car on the road.

Dude! I got a new exhaust on my Civic. Lets go rev my engine at stop lights because I'm cool!

10. Ricer

Take that damn spoiler off your car.
    The Fast and the Furious is out-dated. Copying the import styling based off this shitty movie is played-out. You ricers are the same people who refused to let disco just die. Rice is dead. Body kits, fart cannons, and clear tail lights are over. The future is killing yourself for being such a damn poser. What do you gain out of modifying the appearance of your car? It's not going to be any faster. It's not any cooler than the car you began with (a Honda Civic?) You're just like everyone else who modifies their car- you do the exact same mods with the exact same kits. If you wanted a car that "looked different" from everyone, you should have bought a car that was different, instead of accepting your mother's hand-me-down Ford Probe. Why do you think it's cool to get negative attention? You're just going to bait cops, that's real smart. Plus, when most kids put a spoiler or fat exhaust on their car they automatically gain an attitude of, well, a 16 year old boy. Congratulations, you just wasted thousands of dollars on shit for your car that's worth $500. This money could have gone to buy a nice new car, something worthy of modifying, or perhaps to further your education. Good game, you waste of flesh.

NOTE: "Ricer," in this term, has nothing to do with race or where a car was produced. Any nationality of automobile can be "riced-out"

God damn ricers, don't you know that your time is over? You should really consider selling your car before your stock drops to zero and you can't get anything for it. Go get an education, learn how a car works, and start modifying one that's actually worth putting on the streets. You people sicken me.
    Last edited by Mattg; 12-29-2004 at 03:29 PM.

NOTE: all of this was taken from urbandictionary.com

Ok

I saw a 1987 Civc with a fart can and 18 inch 3 spoke rims.

I saw a 1987 PRelude with 9 "Bullet holes"(stickers) on the boot lid, it had stickers all over it and crappy rims, and a fart can.

A 1990 Ford Laser with big ugly chrome rims and a huge fart can

MattG... im going to cry now... that 914 and delorean riced examples where too much for me to handle... im going to sit in my dark room and cry now... hope you are happy....
    DAMN RICERS!!!!!

EDIT: 500 POSTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Well you all thanks for the explanation.

Well the following question is of course relevant at this time;

Am I a Ricer?

Well this is the Opel Calibra 2.0 16V ( standard 150HP and less than 200NM)
    And this is how it is today. I started with the Calibra this season of the Nurburgring and its fastest lap was 09.49,46 over a trackdistance of 20,7 km with an average speed of 126,42 kmh.

These are the changes at this moment;

1. No KAT anymore ( just a straight pipe )
    2. K&N Air filter
    3. Brembo Max Brake discs with ATE Brake pads
    4. Stabilo’s front, front under.
    5. Toshiba Libretto CT 50 with windows 98, office 2000, stopwatch/logbook, route 99
    6. Polariod DVD player, portable
    7. Travelstar GPS and Traffic Information
    8. Four point safety belts
    9. 28cm sport steering wheel
    10.Red and black interior
    11.White and Red cockpit
    12.Medion MP3 player
    13.JBL 175 watt 3 way speakers powered by a Audio Lightning 2 fast 2 furious amplifier
    14.JBL 210 watt 3 way speakers powered by a 500 watt Shark Red Devil amplifier
    15.Voodoo Subwoofers powered by a shark 600 watt amplifier
    16.Momo x-1 wheels with Toyo 215/40/17 proxes-1 tyres
    17.Racelands GTB’s in red and black
    18.Koni adjustable shockabsorbers
    19.Air intake ( SFI replacement ) will provide a better air intake and a better throttle response
    20.Chip tuning
    At this moment the car has 166 hp with 214 NM wich provide a topspeed of 230 plus. But it has a great smooth ride and a very good driving performance.

And the Beemer is at this moment this way;
    1. GM suspencion kit. The shockabsorbers will be changed into Koni adjustables soon.
    2. Sandtler dynamic airbox.
    3. Group A stainless steel exhaust is already bought.
    4. Sabelt sportseats
    5. 4 point safety belts
    6. Safety cage
    7. chip is coming soon.

The Calibra I use for just cruisin and have some funrides with my girlfriend. A bit showing of, but it was used on the circuit and has the performance for it. I still can use it that way.

The Beemer is specially bought and stripped and equipped for the track. Has no fancy body work, no fancy paintjob. It is cheap, pretty fast. fastest lap at this moment is just 09.54,97 with a average speed of 125,25 kmh on the same track.
    And I think with the better koni suspencion and the exhaust and chip it will be faster than the Calibra.

And the bike, well that's changed a bit, different exhaust form BSM new footsteps because the standard onces were a bit shortend and further just some fancy looks.

Am I a ricer or maybe a Racer?

Greetz from Bad Dragon
    and

do you believe that your car can beat an McLaren without leaving first gear?

Thread Information