View Poll Results: Which one would you rather have?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sony PSP

20 68.97%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

9 31.03%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony PSP VS Nintendo DS Lite

Sony PSP VS Nintendo DS Lite

Which handheld gaming console would you rather have? PSP or DS Lite?

^ouch...that burns my eyes

blatantly the PSP. thats a dumb question.

the PSP cause they have grand theft auto and socom lol

well since i have both the original ds and a ds lite I would go the DS every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    blatantly the PSP. thats a dumb question.
    why is it a dumb question? DS's/DS lites significantly outsell PSP's world wide.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by syko
    why is it a dumb question? DS's/DS lites significantly outsell PSP's world wide.
    A majority of people who can't afford the PSP buys the DS, yet they prefer the PSP, and I know a lot of people in my school who are like that.

Preferance is different than "which is better".

I would've voted for the DS if it has more rated M games.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

a M rating doesn't make games more fun or better. IMO he DS has many more games that have G or PG games that are better/funner than you get the PSP that are M rated. The DS is gaming system that delivers where as PSP is more a media player.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

I´ve had both. Believe me when i say that the DS is by far a better choice. Graphically the PSP outruns the DS thats clear. The DS has much better games IMHO. Castlevania, final fantasy , compatible with game boy advanced and a much brighter future ahead since sony still hypes their PS3 way too much. And that dual screen, my god it kicks ass.
    "In UCP I TRUST".

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    I find the second screen to be kind of gay to be honest. Not to mention harder to use, however nitendo always make incredible games that can be played literally forever wothout making you bored and for that reason i have to give it up tothe DS.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

this is a good question, i would say they are dead even

PSP has like 2-3 worthwhile games, and can watch movies (its useless for anything else)...why, because the internet is slow, you need a huge mem card for music, and even if you did its more conveniant to use a mp3 player, photos are cool, but the novelty goes away lightning fast

the new DS Lite, HUGE GBA library, nifty touch screen, a handfull of good DS games (new super mario bros...my fav) a browser is coming out in one month for the DS, you can buy a play-yan if you wanted it to be a mp3 player/photos...etc etc oh and its WAY cheaper

I have both
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

here's a secret to y'all...98% of all my posts are all used by my PSP

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    a handfull of good DS games (new super mario bros...my fav)
    More than a handful i would say

just to name a few

Mario64 ds,mariokart, newsupermariobros, animal crossing wild world, castlevania:dawn of sorrow,metriod prime hunters, trama centre, kirby cc, sonic rush and tetris.

also up and coming games that will be sort after include Zelda phantom hourglass, finalfantasyIII, starfox ds, castlevania portrait of ruin, kirby ds, mario 3-3, yoshi island 2 and dk racing.

How surprising; a section of UCP dedicated to gaming and nobody knows what a good game is

DS. Easy. The PSP is full of stale ports accompanied by few worthwhile games, and the UMDs are proving to be a failure. Why bother buying a UMD movie when you already have a DVD player? Nevermind the DS is cheaper and, living up to Nintendo's habit of making indestructible systems, is far more durable.

But the only deciding point is the games. Here's the basic facts: PSP does not have a 2D Castlevania game. The DS, however, Does.

Lastly, the idea that Sony's system has more M-rated games and therefor is better is absolutely retarded. That's the opinion of a 14 year old that thinks gore is "cool" and makes him more of a "man". Violence, while it can be fun, is not neccessary to make a fun game.

Psp has so many features its sweet, internet, games, movies, music, and some new stuff like XM and gps too. The DS has 2 screens...

Thread Information