Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Worst Car You've Driven?

What's the Worst Car You've Driven?

I did a search and found nothing. Surely every car forum as the classic: "What's the Best Car You've Driven?" thread, but screw that. Let's be negative.

What's the worst car (or cars, if you can't focus it on one, or want to tell us several of the worst) you've driven, and why was it so shit?

By which marker?

One of the best cars I've ever driven was my silvia (in terms of soul and enjoyment)
    But it's a double edged sword as it was the most un-reliable broken bitch of a car.

By pure technical objective reasoning.. Regi's volvo, My Subaru, and my Girlfriends civic.

But regi's lolvo, and my missus's old (now gone) civic both won points back for being so purely awesome in soul and character (And thats where my subaru falls down).
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    my Girlfriends civic.
    What?

Whats so surprising?

Clutch once adequetely described it as "driving a marshmallow". Three seconds after the input the car gently wavers over in the direction your attempting to progress.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Whats so surprising?

Clutch once adequetely described it as "driving a marshmallow". Three seconds after the input the car gently wavers over in the direction your attempting to progress.
    Oh, not the car. I was just surprised a woman would let you near her, let alone date you.

You may be surprised to know that no drugs or mind altering psycho therapy was required.

Just, you know. Being a slave.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

You may be surprised to know that no drugs or mind altering psycho therapy was required.

Just, you know. Being a slave.
    Whatever works.

The things men will do for a relationship... wait I meant sex.

She cooks for me, and puts up with my love for cars, Xbox and general poorly planned shenanigans.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

As a teenager I once drove a girlfriend's rusty, crusty, clapped-out (not the GF) '64 Plymouth Valiant. Only once. It was twisted from fatigue and crabbed down the road on balding tires, balky 3-on-the-tree that had the broken handle replaced with vicegrips, brakes that apparently only worked on the right side, jellyroll baker's pan covering a foot wide hole in the driver's side floor which didn't prevent smoke from the leaky trans and crankcase blow-by coming in. Went to score some weed and fortunately was buzzed enough on the drive back
    to not be scared shitless I'd die of either tetanus or the thing rolling into a firey ball under it's own pathetic momentum.

The sex was pretty good... but just wasn't worth it.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

easy a 1999 Pontiac Montana (mini van) it isnt a car but hell it had no brakes:P

By pure technical objective reasoning.. Regi's volvo, My Subaru, and my Girlfriends civic.
    Regi's volvo

Regi's volvo

Regi's volvo

Stab.

Worst car I've ever driven has to be my Sisters 1987 Holden Astra hatch. 3 speed Automatic, steering wheel that can't adjust up so I ended up with a steering wheel rubbing my balls...SLOW...ugly, and the suspension seems to have wobbled itself to bits, so glad she got rid of that.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

A friend's old Ford Laser (Mazda 323). Collapsed seat, manual gearbox that was like stirring porridge.. horrible thing.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Regi's volvo

Regi's volvo

Regi's volvo

Stab.

Worst car I've ever driven has to be my Sisters 1987 Holden Astra hatch. 3 speed Automatic, steering wheel that can't adjust up so I ended up with a steering wheel rubbing my balls...SLOW...ugly, and the suspension seems to have wobbled itself to bits, so glad she got rid of that.
    Drove a similar year Barina. 3speed auto, 1.3L, no rear suspension, and the peddles were offset to the left (went to brake and hit the accelerator, luckily i was in park about to reverse out of a spot).
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Offset to the left? That's a fairly horrendous design for a right hand drive vehicle...
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Thread Information